MotoX Training Device

Hi everyone!

Some friends and I are developing a product that aims to enhance training sessions and solo rides for MotoX enthusiasts. We have created a very basic survey to gather some information about our community and the interest in acquiring such a product in the future.

I apologize for the lack of information concerning the actual device and its functionalities, but for the sake of the idea's protection, details shared have to be kept at the minimum.

Please use the following link to take the survey: MotoX Training Device

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to fill this out!
|
tingo
1/16/2019 5:53am
If you're thinking of a dirtbike-shaped pogo stick, sorry to crush your dreams, but I'm pretty sure Ryan Hughes is already working on one.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/16/2019 6:04am
tingo wrote:
If you're thinking of a dirtbike-shaped pogo stick, sorry to crush your dreams, but I'm pretty sure Ryan Hughes is already working on one.
I think he's talking about something like a fitness tracker or something similar
1/16/2019 6:19am
tingo wrote:
It's not a pogo stick, should of thought about that... It's also not a fitness tracker, but definitely a piece of technology that should be very useful to everyone.

Post a reply to: MotoX Training Device

The Latest