MotoVan for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2018 4:48 PM

03 Ford E350 7.3 Diesel. Has 2'' lift kit, 33'' tires, Ultra 16x9 wheels. Van has carpet thru out. LED lights on interior and in bike area. Also has electric folding couch goes into bed. Asking $9500 OBO. Contact Eddie 864-384-1051 w any questions. texting maybe ezr.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/6/2018 6:56 AM

Mileage, location?

|

4/6/2018 7:20 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Mileage, location?

Look at the balls on this guy, asking for bizarre info.

|

4/6/2018 1:47 PM

It has 422k and located in Landrum, SC

|

4/6/2018 2:21 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Mileage, location?

yeyograpes wrote:

Look at the balls on this guy, asking for bizarre info.

Shit bro, I almost horked chick fil a out my nose

|

4/6/2018 2:28 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Mileage, location?

yeyograpes wrote:

Look at the balls on this guy, asking for bizarre info.

slipdog wrote:

Shit bro, I almost horked chick fil a out my nose

LOLw00t

|

4/6/2018 3:13 PM

edeuce wrote:

It has 422k and located in Landrum, SC

422k sheeeeeeeesh

|

4/6/2018 5:29 PM

edeuce wrote:

It has 422k and located in Landrum, SC

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

422k sheeeeeeeesh

Idk why he would have left it out in the first place seems like a selling point. You should always advertise low miles.

|

4/7/2018 7:38 AM

yeyograpes wrote:

Idk why he would have left it out in the first place seems like a selling point. You should always advertise low miles.

422,000 miles ... 2003 ... $9500 ... is that in pesos?

|

4/7/2018 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2018 7:50 AM

I have a '97 with 320k and it still kicks ass and gets 20mpg.

http://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/f28/million-mile-powerstroke-151127/

|

4/7/2018 7:55 AM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

422k sheeeeeeeesh

yeyograpes wrote:

Idk why he would have left it out in the first place seems like a selling point. You should always advertise low miles.

p0wn wrote:

422,000 miles ... 2003 ... $9500 ... is that in pesos?

It's a 7.3 hombre. He ain't outta line.

|

4/7/2018 7:58 AM

9500 lol, I just bought a 06 extended ford with 5.4 with 160,000 miles and only few tiny rust spots for 1600 bucks, diesel be great until it breaks

|

4/7/2018 9:03 AM

I enjoy my 07' e350 6.0 diesel extended 148k miles van smile

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208
Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, & Preowned Harley Davidson

4/7/2018 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2018 9:15 AM

Good luck that's a ticking time bomb being a powerstroke. Good looking van though.

|

4/7/2018 12:55 PM

motomike894 wrote:

9500 lol, I just bought a 06 extended ford with 5.4 with 160,000 miles and only few tiny rust spots for 1600 bucks, diesel be great until it breaks

Haha 5.4 have issues too. Cam phasers, spark plugs breaking and exhaust manifolds.

|

4/7/2018 1:17 PM

motomike894 wrote:

9500 lol, I just bought a 06 extended ford with 5.4 with 160,000 miles and only few tiny rust spots for 1600 bucks, diesel be great until it breaks

49weasel wrote:

Haha 5.4 have issues too. Cam phasers, spark plugs breaking and exhaust manifolds.

Hey Collin like my nuts lol

My point was his price is ridiculous lol

|