MotoTrack Owner Sued For Fight At Track

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2018 8:58 AM

Here we go again, another sue happy event at a motocross track. Very unfortunate!

https://www.facebook.com/fastestgokartsinColo/posts/1691334890944330

|

5/16/2018 9:06 AM

Did i read that correct “while riding with her child and pregnant with another “complete disregard for her unborn child!

|

5/16/2018 9:15 AM

What in the actual fuck?

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/16/2018 9:20 AM

Trailers , quads , pitbull's , rednecks , illegal's , while riding said quad while being pregnant.

Survey says probability for Recipe for a disaster........very likely.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/16/2018 9:20 AM

Quads...need I say more?

On the next episode of make up to mud...

|

5/16/2018 9:21 AM

joshua.cowin wrote:

Did i read that correct “while riding with her child and pregnant with another “complete disregard for her unborn child!

You missed the first part:
"Cristina was enjoying a day riding a quad"

|

KX125

5/16/2018 9:27 AM

Quad riders doing quad rider things. Sucks the track owner is getting drug into their retarded circus.

|

5/16/2018 9:48 AM

This has to be a joke. “The boyfriend received some butt kicking too”?
What does the track owner have to worry about? He didn’t kick anyone’s butt. This is why we sign a waiver when we go to the track.

|

5/16/2018 9:50 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Trailers , quads , pitbull's , rednecks , illegal's , while riding said quad while being pregnant.

Forgot lifted trucks.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/16/2018 9:59 AM

|

5/16/2018 9:59 AM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm so thankful that all of my local tracks segregation against quad-tards. If it's got four wheels keep it on the outside of our facility, and ride it all you want in traffic.

|

5/16/2018 10:00 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Forgot lifted trucks.

*neck tats

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

5/16/2018 10:10 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Exactly ^^^ this shit has HOLD MY BEER written all over it.

|

5/16/2018 10:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2018 10:16 AM

If witness statements and video are not allowed because the planting can't cross examine then doesn't that kill their case as well?

Plaintffs do have the burden of proof right?

|

5/16/2018 10:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2018 10:16 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Quads...need I say more?

Make up to mud LMAO "..This week on Make-up To Mud it's Christina, who recently started riding quad once she realized she was pregnant. She also rides with her younger son in her lap, with big hopes that losing both children would be seen as an "accident"" .

|

5/16/2018 10:19 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Forgot lifted trucks.

huck wrote:

*neck tats

neck tatts aren't queer enough to fit the quad persona bro

|

5/16/2018 10:20 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Quads...need I say more?

kNewc wrote:

Make up to mud LMAO "..This week on Make-up To Mud it's Christina, who recently started riding quad once she realized she was pregnant. She also rides with her younger son in her lap, with big hopes that losing both children would be seen as an "accident"" .

Anchor Babies to ATV Butt Kickers

|

5/16/2018 11:14 AM

This thread is full of hate

Where is my safe space. I want to go to there

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

5/16/2018 11:18 AM

That story reads like a freeking parody grin grin grin

Quad stupidity at its finest!!!

|

5/16/2018 11:21 AM

enketchum wrote:

Hahaha. .I didn't know what to expect when I shared this post. It's funny all the hate against the people's social representation and the type of off-road vehicle was being used at the time. A very bizarre incident at any rate and something to entertain us vitards.

|

5/16/2018 11:25 AM

enketchum wrote:

Riding a quad at that IMI Motorsports Complex.

|

5/16/2018 11:37 AM

Im confused.. what part of this is the track owners fault? How is that even a case?

|

5/16/2018 12:14 PM

kb228 wrote:

Im confused.. what part of this is the track owners fault? How is that even a case?

They will blame the track for not having proper security and not breaking up the incident.

The plaintiffs should lose, but the track will still have to pay for the fight, if the tracks has insurance the track will have to pay the deductible and that can be expensive, then the next time they are up for renewal they now have a claim and their rates will go up. The track and other riders are the loser no matter what.

|

5/16/2018 12:17 PM

Brad the owner is a good guy I hate to see a silly lawsuit like this even make it this far. He named the place right
IMI= if Money’s involved.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

5/16/2018 12:43 PM

fortunately

Photo

|

5/16/2018 1:01 PM

cjmx wrote:

fortunately

Photo

Should have just stopped the sign at “no quads.” If I owned a facility it would be quad-free. Unless I got a sudden urge to piss everyone off and ruin all the good lines, I can’t see an upside to having them.

|

5/16/2018 1:01 PM

If I open a track, the flaggers are going to carry rifles.

|

5/16/2018 1:10 PM

Imi is a pretty cool place. Look it up. The have a pro track, multiple beginner tracks, a straight rhythm course, road course that they drift/race go carts/Street bikes on. I'm really impressed with the place

|

5/16/2018 1:47 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Illegals?

|

5/16/2018 1:51 PM

Racer142 wrote:

Imi is a pretty cool place. Look it up. The have a pro track, multiple beginner tracks, a straight rhythm course, road course that they drift/race go carts/Street bikes on. I'm really impressed with the place

Its a neat place but its also ground central for the trailer park trash of the power sports world, its even the home base of the "cracker boys racing " team, I kid you not.

|

Ed Johnson