MotoGP drama....

VRR7
11/9/2015 10:40pm

Honda’s Nakamoto responds to Rossi allegations

"This is not the atmosphere we wanted to experience at the end of an unforgettable championship. We understand that it’s been a very difficult day for Valentino, after leading the championship for 17 races and losing by just five points in the final race must be very disappointing. However, on the other side we cannot accept the strong accusations he has directed against our rider and Honda in the past weeks and in today's post race press conference.

“Valentino has alleged that Marc never attempted to pass Jorge, who has clearly had a very good pace all weekend, which he demonstrated by taking a strong pole position in qualifying. Marc was struggling to stay behind him during the race and both him and Dani have done a great job to not lose too much distance to Jorge. We cannot accept that these accusations continue to surface time after time, as this is the perception of one person - which we respect - but it is not the reality.”

--

Sorry mr HRC if that where the truth - How did DP faster than both of them by about 1 second a lap - Get overtaken by MM if you are all telling the truth ? You cannot say 1+1=7 and expect everyone to believe you !
kiwifan
11/11/2015 5:00pm Edited Date/Time 11/11/2015 5:02pm
OMG the outrage in here is incredible, oh boo hoo Rossi lost the championship, gee you would of thought the frigging sky had fallen in, that's the upshot of social media and forums these days, peoples favourite stars have a bad day or year and suddenly they wont watch MotoGP anymore, they post pictures of gay men, they argue every single fecking point, etc etc etc....it just gets out of hand.

I say it was a frigging awesome series this year, close racing and high entertainment....isn't that what we always want?!?! I will definitely watch it next year for one!

And to those who say no more watching them because Rossi will leave the series, will he's going to frigging leave one day anyway!

Get over it Rossi fans!!!!!!!

P.s. and before I get the trolls in here saying I am a Honda or MM fan, I am a Iannone fan...
Crush
11/11/2015 5:09pm
kiwifan wrote:
OMG the outrage in here is incredible, oh boo hoo Rossi lost the championship, gee you would of thought the frigging sky had fallen in, that's...
OMG the outrage in here is incredible, oh boo hoo Rossi lost the championship, gee you would of thought the frigging sky had fallen in, that's the upshot of social media and forums these days, peoples favourite stars have a bad day or year and suddenly they wont watch MotoGP anymore, they post pictures of gay men, they argue every single fecking point, etc etc etc....it just gets out of hand.

I say it was a frigging awesome series this year, close racing and high entertainment....isn't that what we always want?!?! I will definitely watch it next year for one!

And to those who say no more watching them because Rossi will leave the series, will he's going to frigging leave one day anyway!

P.s. and before I get the trolls in here saying I am a Honda or MM fan, I am a Iannone fan...
You do love Hondas though.
kiwifan
11/11/2015 5:20pm Edited Date/Time 11/11/2015 5:23pm
kiwifan wrote:
OMG the outrage in here is incredible, oh boo hoo Rossi lost the championship, gee you would of thought the frigging sky had fallen in, that's...

Crush wrote:
You do love Hondas though.
hmmm well let me point some facts for you Crush...

1. yep quite like Honda MX bikes damn good bikes, doesn't mean I am a Honda MotoGP fan
2. I actually now ride Kawasaki bikes, not Hondas
3. I enjoy MotoGP for the spectacle, the awesome close racing this year has been great, rather that than one rider dominating like MM did last year
4. I enjoy team tactics or country tactics, like it or not (and those who don't like it are the ones who support the manufacturer or country that doesn't win, human nature) it happens and will happen in the future....some have called that bad sportsmanship...really?

Edit: yes my profile pic was a works Honda (which I happened to think was a work of art), now changed it so to stop all the hate

The Shop

Crush
11/11/2015 5:25pm
Come on now. You love Hondas. It's ok. It's not hate.
kiwifan
11/11/2015 5:27pm
Crush wrote:
Come on now. You love Hondas. It's ok. It's not hate.
lol :-) less about me more about MotoGP eh?
Crush
11/11/2015 5:28pm
Fuck Marquez?

But not his Honda....?
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
11/11/2015 5:30pm
kiwifan wrote:

Don't think so simple dude, people aren't only pissed because Rossi didn't win. Some of us wanted a season to remember that went down to the last race.

Do people get excited about sports team winning by forfeit? Not so much.
kiwifan
11/11/2015 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 11/11/2015 6:10pm
Crush wrote:
Fuck Marquez?

But not his Honda....?
Never said either, MM is an extraordinary talent and doesn't really deserve the crap on here...is he perfect? no, is any rider perfect? no...Rossi certainly isn't for one. I didn't enjoy last season because MM dominated, that doesn't mean I don't like him, just means that it was a shame other riders were not at the same level to have more of a championship.

It highlights the funny thing about vital, you can say something and people read it in a very different emotion. I have been guilty of doing that myself several times.

Another funny thing, if Rossi hadn't of pushed MM wide and received a penalty and just sat behind MM he would of probably won the championship as I think he would of won that last race with a much better starting position.....*shrugs*
kiwifan
11/11/2015 6:08pm
Jrewing wrote:
Haha... Kiwi, does 1 + 1 = 7
lol pretty good since you made 77
kiwifan
11/11/2015 6:09pm
kiwifan wrote:

seth505 wrote:
Don't think so simple dude, people aren't only pissed because Rossi didn't win. Some of us wanted a season to remember that went down to the...
Don't think so simple dude, people aren't only pissed because Rossi didn't win. Some of us wanted a season to remember that went down to the last race.

it did go down to the last race, were you not watching?
mxdude105
11/11/2015 6:09pm
Am I allowed to love Honda motorcycles but dislike the race teams?

Bummer for Rossi. I was hoping he'd get this one.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
11/11/2015 6:14pm
kiwifan wrote:

seth505 wrote:
Don't think so simple dude, people aren't only pissed because Rossi didn't win. Some of us wanted a season to remember that went down to the...

kiwifan wrote:
Haha, it did....what I meant was it would have been nice to go down to the last race with everyone qualifying where they fell and not have one contender on the back row. You made a decent point though, Rossi could have never run Marquez wide and this wouldn't have occurred. It's still gay Smile
motogrady
11/11/2015 6:18pm

Ah, this whole deal, life in miniature.

The check was mailed yesterday.
Keep up the good work, I'll make sure you get that raise.
Honey, us girls just decided to get something to eat after the bar closed.
Buy this product you don't really need for 600, and save yourself 300.
I really tried, but just could not get around him..........
kiwifan
11/11/2015 6:19pm
seth505 wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Haha, it did....what I meant was it would have been nice to go down to the last race with everyone qualifying where they fell and not...
Haha, it did....what I meant was it would have been nice to go down to the last race with everyone qualifying where they fell and not have one contender on the back row. You made a decent point though, Rossi could have never run Marquez wide and this wouldn't have occurred. It's still gay Smile
oh I agree with you there 100%

I am willing to bet you $1m that Rossi would of got Pole and ran away with the race....oh well...
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
11/11/2015 6:22pm
kiwifan wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Haha, it did....what I meant was it would have been nice to go down to the last race with everyone qualifying where they fell and not...
kiwifan wrote:
oh I agree with you there 100% I am willing to bet you $1m that Rossi would of got Pole and ran away with the race....oh...

I am willing to bet you $1m that Rossi would of got Pole and ran away with the race....oh well...
I really wonder, but I dunno about beating Lorenzo there
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
11/11/2015 6:48pm
kiwifan wrote:
seth505 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
oh I agree with you there 100% I am willing to bet you $1m that Rossi would of got Pole and ran away with the race....oh...

i think the top 4 would have finished in the same order if Rossi had been allowed to qualify,

Rossi did not have the pace of the top 3 for the last few races,

jemcee
11/11/2015 6:58pm
scott_nz wrote:
i think the top 4 would have finished in the same order if Rossi had been allowed to qualify, Rossi did not have the pace of...
i think the top 4 would have finished in the same order if Rossi had been allowed to qualify,

Rossi did not have the pace of the top 3 for the last few races,

I agree but it would've just been so much better if he was given a better chance to be at least up with them.. Then there'd be no what ifs.. Although he's a 9 time world champ who knows what he could've managed haha

It was pretty good watching him come through the pack though
kongols
11/11/2015 8:42pm
kiwifan wrote:
I don`t think there would be so much hate if they didn`t get help with bogus penalty. That was DIRTY corrupt country tactics.
kiwifan
11/11/2015 9:10pm Edited Date/Time 11/11/2015 9:12pm
kiwifan wrote:
kongols wrote:
I don`t think there would be so much hate if they didn`t get help with bogus penalty. That was DIRTY corrupt country tactics.
it was racing, not sure why people are so upset when its so commonplace (country helping country, manufacturer helping manufacturer) in all forms of motorsport
shuggs
11/12/2015 1:03am
Crush wrote:
Fuck Marquez?

But not his Honda....?
kiwifan wrote:
Never said either, MM is an extraordinary talent and doesn't really deserve the crap on here...is he perfect? no, is any rider perfect? no...Rossi certainly isn't...
Never said either, MM is an extraordinary talent and doesn't really deserve the crap on here...is he perfect? no, is any rider perfect? no...Rossi certainly isn't for one. I didn't enjoy last season because MM dominated, that doesn't mean I don't like him, just means that it was a shame other riders were not at the same level to have more of a championship.

It highlights the funny thing about vital, you can say something and people read it in a very different emotion. I have been guilty of doing that myself several times.

Another funny thing, if Rossi hadn't of pushed MM wide and received a penalty and just sat behind MM he would of probably won the championship as I think he would of won that last race with a much better starting position.....*shrugs*
Don't think VR would have done an better than 4th last race. If 'ONLY' he had came in sooner at wet race (can't remember where) this would have been academic, to me that is THE mistake he made last year.

Pity as would have loved to see him win - just for us old guys
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
12/10/2015 7:37am
kongols wrote:
So, what happens if Rossi wins CAS in a few month or a year? What happens to the results of Sundays race? What a clusterfuck.
All of that is practically mooted, and it probably gets dropped by Rossi. That's usually what happens if someone can't establish they are entitled to a...
All of that is practically mooted, and it probably gets dropped by Rossi. That's usually what happens if someone can't establish they are entitled to a injunction (which usually requires establishing irreparable harm and a likelihood of prevailing on the merits) to prevent a claim from being mooted. It just underscores that Rossi had nothing to lose by pursuing the remedy and much to lose immediately.

Pretty sure they would have had little problem on the irreparable harm arm, but as I noted earlier no one at CAS or in any court of law is likely to second guess the race officials' decisions made at the event unless there was no evidence whatsoever that Rossi initiated what led to the crash (that one turn, not all of the other stuff before that people want to bring in to debate). That's a pretty standard approach.

mxpro252
12/10/2015 8:44am
[url=http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Media_Release_4259_1012.pdf]http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Media_Release_4259_1012.pdf[/url] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/12/10/114792/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
I thought they ruled a few days prior to the last race that his appeal was shot down, essentially concluding the appeal process?

Either way the whole thing was done once they lined up at the final race. Even if Rossi started in the front row, it was clear MM wasn’t going to let anyone near Lorenzo. Either Rossi would have still finished third or it would have turned out similar to the prior race with MM provoking some entertaining racing.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
12/10/2015 9:23am
No, they just denied his request for emergency relief before the race, which is a little confusing because it realty decided the issue (the discussion above with Kongols).

I'm guessing the over under on the legal fees for all this for all nvolved is around $2mm, about the budget of a solid satellite SX team, right?
markit
12/10/2015 9:26am
The only good thing that came out of all the rigging and cheating was honda didn't end up with a tittle. lol honda can't even win a rigged season. lol lol lol.
VRR7
12/10/2015 9:22pm
markit wrote:
The only good thing that came out of all the rigging and cheating was honda didn't end up with a tittle. lol honda can't even win...
The only good thing that came out of all the rigging and cheating was honda didn't end up with a tittle. lol honda can't even win a rigged season. lol lol lol.
This ^^^ - Honda have no clue !

Post a reply to: MotoGP drama....

The Latest