MotoGP and WSBK headed to NBC

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2020 1:06 PM

I cut the cable a couple of years ago and never bought a streaming packing for road racing, but I saw a report in the news that NBC are picking up motoGP and world superbikes, will be cool of they have a package similar to moto on the gold app

|

2/22/2020 1:20 PM

Are they going to show the Moto2 and Moto3 races?

|

2/22/2020 1:23 PM

jgmxdad251 wrote:

"The network will also partner with MotoGP on an over the top (OTT) product (i.e. streaming) which includes coverage of both the Moto2 and Moto3 racing classes. It will also host ancillary content like news conferences and special features. Whether practice sessions will also receive coverage is not yet clear."
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/22/2020 1:27 PM

Now this is what I'm talking about.

|

2/22/2020 1:27 PM

jgmxdad251 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote: "The network will also partner with MotoGP on an over the top (OTT) product (i.e. streaming) which includes coverage of both the Moto2 and Moto3 racing classes. It will also host ancillary content like news conferences and special features. Whether practice sessions will also receive coverage is not yet clear."

Thanks for the info, I couldn't find much but search so maybe more details to follow

|

2/23/2020 4:29 AM

so what all will the NBC package have as in all motorsports. Would I be able to watch Motogp, MX and SX with one package?

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

2/23/2020 6:41 AM

would be really cool if they just tacked it onto the SX/MX pckg and call it a day ! right?

|

still trying to follow Dad's golden rule..."USE YOUR HEAD FOR SOMETHING MORE THAN A HAT RACK!"
current rides:
'13 250SX
'17 701 Husky

2/23/2020 8:05 AM

jarvinator wrote:

would be really cool if they just tacked it onto the SX/MX pckg and call it a day ! right?

Seriously doubt that will happen. It's not like the sx, mx package unlocks any of the other content on the app

|

2/23/2020 10:52 AM

That he great news for me, I stopped watching after they left fs1 and went to the bein network

|