MotoE Robb Beams

montesagold
1/2/2018 3:59pm
Just curious if any of you guys on here have had any experience with his online program? I've read a lot on the RacerXVT site and know he Is legit for sure but I'm just curious how in depth and personalized a plan like this can be. I have worked with trainers in person in the past and it is really intriguing me to have someone with this much moto specific knowledge guide me. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this type of a program work at a distance? The basic meal plan as well as the sport specific routine seams worth it to me.
|
49weasel
1/2/2018 4:39pm
I don’t doubt that he’s very knowledgeable but It doesn’t seem like riders stick with him very long.
kaptkaos
1/2/2018 6:21pm
He develops mini and amateur racers and athletes in other sports. I dont think you coulod find a better free resource anywhere, and his rates are very low. If you are a self motivated person and relatively technical as far as using a PC to track your weight, hr, workouts and intake then he will be an excellent trainer.

If you need someone to hold your hand or yell in your face, then look elsewhere.
FeetUp
1/2/2018 7:44pm
His You Tube Channel and podcasts on DMXS are a great resource and great starting point. As said earlier, if you're not self motivated, look elsewhere.
1/2/2018 8:54pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 8:58pm
I worked with Robb for 3 years and it changed my racing significantly. It's not only the knowledge he introduces you too, it's the way he can communicate it effectively. If you listen to the DMXS podcast you will pick on the fact that he explains everything in a easy to understand way. I thought I was in decent shape and was a mid pack guy for XC (3hr) & GP(1.5hr) races. Worked my way up to winning races and then taking the season title in 2014 in the 40 GP class. Most proud of taking 1st at the Washougal GP.

There's some basics that people kinda know about but there's a science of putting it all together to maximize your efforts to produce results. The benefits aren't just on the track and in the gym, it affects your whole life.

Best $ i have ever spent, If you want to change your life for the positive - it flat out works.

The Shop

1/3/2018 6:53am
My son has Used Robb Beams for 6 years. I know from years of experiences that he requires 100% accountability, Responsibility, and Dedication by his riders and other Athletes. It takes that to be at the top. The one thing I have learned about people is that they are wanting immediate results. You will not have that happen with anyone unless you have a strong base. The problem I believe people dont stay with him is because it is hard work! You have to be self motivated like mentioned above. You have to capture all the number he requires and yes custom tailor a program for you. I will say there are alot of Riders out that wear heart rate Moniters and do nothing with its data. There just wearing a strap. That will not happen with Robb Beams Program. Heart Rate data is important. I will promise you that top pros are using that data to help them. So, to some it up if you are a self motivated person, dedicated, responsible, and accountable then he is your guy.
1/3/2018 7:28am
We have been working with Coach Rob for 6 months now. You couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable trainer. Coach Rob gives you all the information and teaches you how to use it and teaches you the responsibility and accountability to get you where you want to be. It is hard work but you can't get to the top without working hard and being 100% dedicated.
nc_mx_kid
1/3/2018 8:47am
He promotes "sex twice a day, its all about finding a partner with the same appetite. " I've been riding and following his podcast for years.

Post a reply to: MotoE Robb Beams

The Latest