MotoDynasty ran off with everyone’s money!

erickx450
So I put a ton of effort into MotoDynasty’s fantasy league. I did my research, listened to Matthes and checked instagram to see how riders were doing. I was in First place most of the year and ended up in second at the last race. But that did not matter. I am a moto guy with a bare bones budget and the prize was a whole gear set! Boots,helmet, and gear. Never mind the four or five other race prizes I won. Including a Motion Pro t-handle set, grips, Answer Schwag bag(T-shirt?). I did finally receive a $50 gift card to there newly opened store. When they opened the store finally, I really got excited. I had been sticking up for them on the fantasy boards telling everyone to give them time. They will get the stuff out. Months down the road now and nobody receiving any prizes and zero, I mean ZERO response to any of there contact points I now realize that they probably got in over their heads. That’s fine. But it would be nice to let any of the hundreds of us they owe prizes to know that they don’t have the ability to pay up. Here we are months later and I finally use my gift card on their store. There is not much in the store and even less under $50. So I order something as well as add my own $. After a month and the site saying the order still hasn’t been processed but they took my $. I started trying to get ahold of them. Of course to no avail. I went to there FB page because I knew they would see that. Another person posted they dropped a couple hundred bucks on a helmet and same thing happened to them. Not long after we had this conversation on there page my $ and $50 gift card were refunded. No explanation, just refunded. What the hell am I going to do with a gift card to there store that is useless? Ha! I just wanted to get my story out there to see if anyone else has any info. As far as I’m concerned the way this is working out is pretty shitty. All they had to do was make some sort of effort to say either it’s going to be a while or nothings coming we are broke. I can handle that. To ignore all of us is infuriating. Thanks for listening.
|
Bramlett321
8/1/2018 12:35pm
Just for my own information, is Matthes affiliated with MotoDynasty in any way? Or you just use his podcast as a means for gathering rider info?
Donovan759
8/1/2018 12:38pm
Just for my own information, is Matthes affiliated with MotoDynasty in any way? Or you just use his podcast as a means for gathering rider info?
yeah. I was thrown off by the Matthes comment as well.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/1/2018 12:38pm
Yeah they owe me 2 or 3 prices still as well (from 2015). Gave up on asking, it's maybe 100$ in total
erickx450
8/1/2018 1:55pm
Gathering info that’s all. He was the reason I did so well.

The Shop

twotwosix
8/1/2018 2:38pm
No. Matthes is not involved in MotoDynasty whatsoever.
Rooster
8/1/2018 3:12pm
Same thing was happening back in the day with MotoXdream towards the end of Denny Stephenson's ownership. But then Steve (bodybag) bought the site and it was all good again for awhile. I noticed that the motoXdream site is down, so I guess he got tired of running it.

Too bad, I made some good dough of the guys in the high stakes division with our weekly side bets and damn near won the nationals and a decent grand prize. Won a whole bunch of weekly prizes as well too.
Brent
8/1/2018 3:32pm
Paragraphs.
Know them.
Use them.

newmann
8/1/2018 3:52pm
Someone in the moto industry ripped people off? Again? Say it ain't so.....Whistling

In before all the people who say "well, you have to give them credit for trying".
WTaylor7
8/1/2018 5:11pm
I had to message them twice on facebook finally getting my stuff
RandyS
8/1/2018 6:02pm
I ended up there when MXR merged with Motodynasty. I had 2 weekly seconds, about $125 in product, plus a few gift cards. Sucks because MXR was always on it.
erickx450
8/1/2018 8:16pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2018 8:19pm
Brent wrote:
Paragraphs.
Know them.
Use them.

Did you just use a one word sentence? I believe you did.

You did it once.

You used two words twice.

JustMX
8/1/2018 8:53pm
Brent wrote:
Paragraphs.
Know them.
Use them.

erickx450 wrote:

You did it once.

At least it didn't take 5 minutes to read his grammatical errors.
Question
8/2/2018 2:56am
You do the right thing by asking that publicly. They got lots of exposure, and so quite lots of orders from that advertising, while it is seems it is a scam. I don't know but maybe Matthes should give them a call or talk about it as it can tarnish his name too. If they are out of business, it happens, but a bit of explanation would not hurt.
erickx450
8/2/2018 8:48am
Just to be clear. PulpMX Has nothing to do with this. I just used the fantasy podcasts as help in making my picks every weak. Neither Matthes or PulpMX are connected to MotoDynasty in any way. Steve and the Jason’s are great for giving some insight from an industry insiders point of view. If someone may be hurt during the week or someone’s riding style doesn’t suit a track, these are things that helped me do as well as I did. PulpMX FOR LIFE!!!
erickx450
8/2/2018 8:50am
Brent wrote:
Paragraphs.
Know them.
Use them.

erickx450 wrote:

You did it once.

JustMX wrote:
At least it didn't take 5 minutes to read his grammatical errors.
Great point sir. Thank you for taking the time.
kpersonius264
Fantasy
3579th
8/2/2018 9:22am
Yep I joined because main event moto, Daniel Blair’s podcast. I signed my girlfriend and I up for the prize league. We both finished top ten twice and within top 50 at the end. I’m not pissed about the money, just the fact that I got ripped off. It's not worth it for a lawsuit because that would cost more than we all put into it combined, but a good old ass kicking might make whoever started a bogus league think twice before ripping people off again.
Matthes
8/2/2018 9:24am
Should've just played Pulpmx Fantasy everyone!

#WeSendPrizesOut
kpersonius264
Fantasy
3579th
8/2/2018 9:40am
Matthes wrote:

#WeSendPrizesOut
This was my first league. Lesson learned!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/2/2018 9:45am
Matthes wrote:

#WeSendPrizesOut
Don't make so much publicity
The less players the easier for me to win prizes Evil
Bramlett321
8/2/2018 10:12am
erickx450 wrote:
Gathering info that’s all. He was the reason I did so well.
OK I gotcha....Steve catches a whole lot of hell lol...just didn't want to see him wrongly catch it in the buttocks if he shouldn't
Question
8/2/2018 10:15am Edited Date/Time 8/2/2018 10:17am
Great answer from Matthes.

Personnally I don't give a damn at gifts lol, I just think it is so cool to compete ! I will try to join next season so ! (I guess it takes a bit of time to try to perform well)

Maybe a good special fantasy league could start with the MXdN and the MEC.
WoodsRacer
Fantasy
2889th
8/2/2018 10:42am
Did the first place MotoDynasty player get their grand prizes?

Also why does MotoDynasty, a fantasy site, have what looks to be a full service store. Very weird.

Pretty happy I only play RMFantasy and PulpMX Fantasy sites. Can say I have no complaints with either, and lots of good things to say about the Pulp setup.
erickx450
8/2/2018 1:31pm
Matthes wrote:

#WeSendPrizesOut
Prize or no prize, Matthes chiming in on my thread makes it all worth it. Thanks for the pic at Washougal bro!

#PulpMXFantasy2019
erickx450
8/2/2018 1:32pm
Matthes wrote:

#WeSendPrizesOut
crusty_xx wrote:
Don't make so much publicity
The less players the easier for me to win prizes Evil
What prizes?
8/3/2018 8:02pm
WoodsRacer wrote:
Did the first place MotoDynasty player get their grand prizes? Also why does MotoDynasty, a fantasy site, have what looks to be a full service store...

Also why does MotoDynasty, a fantasy site, have what looks to be a full service store. Very weird.

Pretty happy I only play RMFantasy and PulpMX Fantasy sites. Can say I have no complaints with either, and lots of good things to say about the Pulp setup.
I ended up winning the grand prize of the 500$ gift card and haven’t received anything. Multiple Facebook messages and emails but very little reply. Took about 6 weeks for them to reply. About another month for them to send me the discount code. Placed an order and haven’t heard anything back. Sent about 3 emails and 3 Facebook messages but never get a response.
8/3/2018 8:21pm
erickx450 wrote:
So I put a ton of effort into MotoDynasty’s fantasy league. I did my research, listened to Matthes and checked instagram to see how riders were...
So I put a ton of effort into MotoDynasty’s fantasy league. I did my research, listened to Matthes and checked instagram to see how riders were doing. I was in First place most of the year and ended up in second at the last race. But that did not matter. I am a moto guy with a bare bones budget and the prize was a whole gear set! Boots,helmet, and gear. Never mind the four or five other race prizes I won. Including a Motion Pro t-handle set, grips, Answer Schwag bag(T-shirt?). I did finally receive a $50 gift card to there newly opened store. When they opened the store finally, I really got excited. I had been sticking up for them on the fantasy boards telling everyone to give them time. They will get the stuff out. Months down the road now and nobody receiving any prizes and zero, I mean ZERO response to any of there contact points I now realize that they probably got in over their heads. That’s fine. But it would be nice to let any of the hundreds of us they owe prizes to know that they don’t have the ability to pay up. Here we are months later and I finally use my gift card on their store. There is not much in the store and even less under $50. So I order something as well as add my own $. After a month and the site saying the order still hasn’t been processed but they took my $. I started trying to get ahold of them. Of course to no avail. I went to there FB page because I knew they would see that. Another person posted they dropped a couple hundred bucks on a helmet and same thing happened to them. Not long after we had this conversation on there page my $ and $50 gift card were refunded. No explanation, just refunded. What the hell am I going to do with a gift card to there store that is useless? Ha! I just wanted to get my story out there to see if anyone else has any info. As far as I’m concerned the way this is working out is pretty shitty. All they had to do was make some sort of effort to say either it’s going to be a while or nothings coming we are broke. I can handle that. To ignore all of us is infuriating. Thanks for listening.
I'm not reading that wall of text.
erickx450
8/4/2018 4:07pm
WoodsRacer wrote:
Did the first place MotoDynasty player get their grand prizes? Also why does MotoDynasty, a fantasy site, have what looks to be a full service store...

Cale_Barr wrote:
I ended up winning the grand prize of the 500$ gift card and haven’t received anything. Multiple Facebook messages and emails but very little reply. Took...
I ended up winning the grand prize of the 500$ gift card and haven’t received anything. Multiple Facebook messages and emails but very little reply. Took about 6 weeks for them to reply. About another month for them to send me the discount code. Placed an order and haven’t heard anything back. Sent about 3 emails and 3 Facebook messages but never get a response.
It’s a real bummer. I had a good time battling with you though brother. I hate to say it, but if nothing else we had that. I was so bummed when you got me that last round. Great job!
erickx450
8/4/2018 4:08pm
erickx450 wrote:
So I put a ton of effort into MotoDynasty’s fantasy league. I did my research, listened to Matthes and checked instagram to see how riders were...
I'm not reading that wall of text.
I’m glad you took the time to respond anyway. Thank you!!!

Post a reply to: MotoDynasty ran off with everyone’s money!

The Latest