MotoDuel 2018 Fantasy Supercross

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2018 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2018 8:00 PM

Hey guys,

Some may know I've been building this platform since last year, hope to get as many badass moto guys possible to play before the season begins. If you haven't I urge you guys to have a look, Heres a quick video showing how you can make your picks each week, super easy and completely mobile friendly. Works great on desktop & mobile.

Select a top qualifier, holeshot winners, 4 man team each week & an exclusive 'MotoDuel' pick were you can select between the two predetermined racers to go head to head, selected who will win! and by how much if you want to gain some extra points!

Here's a quick video of how to select your picks!

http://www.motoduel.com



Would also love to hear any feedback!
|

1/5/2018 8:14 PM

I like it. Very intuitive on mobile and easy to navigate. Maybe add a save button when all selections are complete just for peace of mind as I just had to click another list and go back to make sure my picks were still there. Awesome setup!

|

1/5/2018 8:19 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

I like it. Very intuitive on mobile and easy to navigate. Maybe add a save button when all selections are complete just for peace of mind as I just had to click another list and go back to make sure my picks were still there. Awesome setup!

Great idea, I think I will add some sort of confirmation per selection. I have been testing so long that little ideas like this don't often get thought of.

|

1/5/2018 8:25 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

I like it. Very intuitive on mobile and easy to navigate. Maybe add a save button when all selections are complete just for peace of mind as I just had to click another list and go back to make sure my picks were still there. Awesome setup!

22Ryann wrote:

Great idea, I think I will add some sort of confirmation per selection. I have been testing so long that little ideas like this don't often get thought of.

Right on. Other than that, I had no issues. I do like the fastest qualifier component as well. Makes you have to identify what type of track suits a rider. Have you planned for the triple crown races and how that will affect the layout?

|

1/5/2018 8:48 PM

During triple crown, three holeshots will be present, for each moto. Probably a bonus for getting 2/3, 3/3 right.

Was maybe going to do qualifying podium also, it's basically limitless, any great idea i'm all ears

|

1/6/2018 12:11 AM

22Ryann wrote:

During triple crown, three holeshots will be present, for each moto. Probably a bonus for getting 2/3, 3/3 right.

Was maybe going to do qualifying podium also, it's basically limitless, any great idea i'm all ears

I think a qualifying podium may be overkill with selections. What about a manufacturer component? Like maybe what manufacturer will have the lowest combined finish score of their top two finishing riders? Or just a point system of what brand bikes podium? Just spitballing.

|

1/6/2018 6:23 AM

Jmic, love the ideas, definitely make it the Fantasy platform of the people! The goal with the site is to be large enough to support privateer racers.

Make sure everyone signs up and get your picks in!

|

1/6/2018 7:04 AM

22Ryann wrote:

Jmic, love the ideas, definitely make it the Fantasy platform of the people! The goal with the site is to be large enough to support privateer racers.

Make sure everyone signs up and get your picks in!

I love the end cause. That’s actually one of my life goals is to be successful enough to fund a team or help riders out to race. I’d love to be of more help either testing or idea generation.

|

1/6/2018 7:57 AM

22Ryann wrote:

Jmic, love the ideas, definitely make it the Fantasy platform of the people! The goal with the site is to be large enough to support privateer racers.

Make sure everyone signs up and get your picks in!

As well, any chance this going into app form? I think your layout would work well in an app.

|