Moto scene in Atlanta?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2020 10:58 AM

Hey guys!!

Not posted much on here although I am a frequent viewer. I’m currently in the UK but have secured a job in Atlanta so will be heading over hopefully in early June.

What’s the moto scene like in the area? Are any of you guys from around there? I’m not going to have a bike initially but will be working on getting one ASAP. I guess ideally I’m looking for some new moto buddies 😎😎

|

3/5/2020 11:44 AM

Hey! And welcome to Atlanta. Some great spots to ride. We have Durhamtown, Highland Park, Monster Mountain isn't too far. There is also a lot of smaller track like calhoun MX, ScrubnDirt MX, Talking Rock Arena, and a handful more. Plus there are lots of trails and other places in North Ga. It seems like a pretty active scene.

|

3/5/2020 12:28 PM

Ditto what he said. Lots in the area. Let us know when you get here, and someone will show you around.

|

3/5/2020 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2020 2:33 PM

Thanks guys, sounds good!!

Cant wait to get over there, need to find somewhere to live too and I truck cool

|

3/5/2020 1:43 PM

Keep in mind, if you live IN Atlanta and not the suburbs. You're looking at a good 45 minutes to get to a track. And finding a place to live with a garage is gonna be expensive.

|

3/5/2020 2:11 PM

bikerben12 wrote:

Thanks guys, sounds good!!

Cant wait to get over there, need to find somewhere to live too and I truck cool

Hahah was just kidding. Anyone know how far ATLANTA is from motovated in gray court SC? Super nice track.

|