Create New Tag

7/10/2019 7:14 PM

Amazon prime has silver dream racer.

Never heard of it before.

Watching it now.

|

7/10/2019 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2019 7:26 PM

The Tubi app has alot of moto videos. Watched The Worlds Fastest Indian last week.

|

RIDEMPS.COM

7/10/2019 7:33 PM

tiddlermx23 wrote:

The Tubi app has alot of moto videos. Watched The Worlds Fastest Indian last week.

Was it good?

|

7/10/2019 7:35 PM

tiddlermx23 wrote:

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Was it good?

One of my all time favorites. Even better knowing it’s based on a true story. I think I watched it 3x in a row.

|

7/10/2019 7:43 PM

tiddlermx23 wrote:

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Was it good?

The World's Fastest Indian is a great movie. Anthony Hopkins does an excellent job as Burt Monro.

I believe he still holds a world's fastest record.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/10/2019 9:53 PM

tiddlermx23 wrote:

One of my all time favorite movies. Family/friends that watch it who have no interest in motorcycles loved it

|

7/11/2019 5:24 AM

tiddlermx23 wrote:

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Was it good?

One of the best motorcycle movies ever.

|

7/11/2019 7:53 AM

Non moto but racing: Trading paint that's about late models dirt track racing and the difficulties between father and son when racing is dominating everything.

|

7/11/2019 8:03 AM

The scene is a modern, 1980s arena, where present day gladiators compete in the wild sports extravaganza of Supercross. 'Winners Take All' mixes the rivalry and camaraderie of two young men with the thrill of spectacular riding and high stakes competition. Going beyond the drama and excitement of the racing scene. a cast of hot, talented newcomers of young love. No one can feel left out of the thrill of victory on the track and off.

|

7/11/2019 5:05 PM

tiddlermx23 wrote:

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Was it good?

Sorry, late to respond but most of these other responses gave an accurate assessment. Very good film with one of the best actors in the business.. I forgot to mention the app is free as well with limited commercials.

|

RIDEMPS.COM

7/11/2019 5:41 PM

tiddlermx23 wrote:

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Was it good?

MudPup545 wrote:

One of the best motorcycle movies ever.

I'll have to watch it. Thanks.

|

7/12/2019 1:37 AM

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Amazon prime has silver dream racer.

Never heard of it before.

Watching it now.

David Essex and Beau Bridges. What a classic!!!!! What did you think?

|