Moto graphics in the SoCal area...

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2018 8:33 AM

Looking for a bike graphics guy in the socal area. Not interested in the big shops, looking more for a one man operation.

Recommendations much appreciated!

|

6/10/2018 8:36 AM

Split designs is good in Temecula. I think they have a couple employees though...

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

6/10/2018 8:45 AM

I can name a few one man operations, myself included, but Missouri isn’t bro-cal.

|

6/10/2018 8:47 AM

|

6/10/2018 8:48 AM

These Aussie guys operate out of Temecula now, Pretty good reputation.

https://www.rivalinkdesignco.com/

|

6/10/2018 8:48 AM

Micah at DirtDigits

|

6/10/2018 8:56 AM

Sign Art in Vista. Awesome family business signartgraphix.com

|

6/10/2018 9:55 AM

2x recommendation for Split Dèsigns. Very talented design capabilities imho.

|

6/10/2018 10:25 AM

I like 180 decals , although they are NorCal

|

6/10/2018 11:24 AM

ob wrote:

Sign Art in Vista. Awesome family business signartgraphix.com

^^^

|

6/10/2018 11:37 AM

Thanks guys, appreciate the suggestions, I'll give them all a call. I'm a graphic designer by trade, so the design is not a problem, I just need someone to send me an EPS template, and then print the final design.

|

6/10/2018 11:51 AM

FastLaneMX.com made custom decals for me and they came out great. He is a one man operation in SoCal.

|

Bret Bonham

6/10/2018 11:58 AM

https://www.visciddesign.com/

Johnny Jelderda who races supercross started this company. He did all the KTM off-road bikes and vans. Really good printing.

|

6/10/2018 1:18 PM

x2 Really happy with Sean's stuff.

|

6/10/2018 5:36 PM

Shock Therapy is doing custom graphics

|

6/10/2018 5:44 PM

WarrenMX wrote:

Looking for a bike graphics guy in the socal area. Not interested in the big shops, looking more for a one man operation.

Recommendations much appreciated!

This guy is in San Clemente and does the graphics for the IB Corp team. As a one man operation he can get backed up some.
http://www.avidmx.com/

Tell him TJB sent you.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

6/10/2018 9:09 PM

captmoto wrote:

This guy is in San Clemente and does the graphics for the IB Corp team. As a one man operation he can get backed up some.
http://www.avidmx.com/

Tell him TJB sent you.

Awesome, thanks!

|

6/10/2018 9:54 PM

split and rival both do very solid work. have personally had stuff done from split with AMAZING turn around/service/results

and the two are pretty close to each other in temecula:

Photo

|

6/10/2018 10:02 PM

Haven't talked to him in years.....but if Jared is still running backyard designs he seems to be a good dude.

|

6/11/2018 7:26 AM

Split.

|

IG: @_porch32
2014 Kawasaki KX450

6/11/2018 7:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2018 7:39 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Split designs is good in Temecula. I think they have a couple employees though...

Another vote for split. They have some great designs and they are easy to work with.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

6/11/2018 7:40 AM

rideavik.com in big bear

|

6/11/2018 8:53 AM

motocutzmx.com in HB.

|