Moto Vlog - Fox Raceway - Alta Redshift MXR

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2018 4:09 PM

Decided to start vlogging my ride days for fun. I wanted to get one out of the way before this weekend at Vet World Championships at Glen Helen, so that'll be the next one.

Let me know what you think.

Yes, i know the riding footage has the GoPro pointing a touch too low. I just got this new ProShot chin mount and haven't quite dialed in the angle. It will be better next one.

One more thing: i had ridden the Main track most of the middle of the day that day but my GoPro was in picture burst mode and wasn't recording video. I had like 4500 pictures on my GoPro grin
|

11/1/2018 5:23 PM

The point of view unfortunately gets old, watching your shadow was cool though tongue I skimmed through it, when you get into editing down to the good stuff it will be better for short attention span thinkers like me.

That bike did fine, and in particular the front end went wherever it was pointed (of course that was the view).

The next one should be a good one! Thanks for posting.

|

11/1/2018 5:59 PM

Enjoyed it, watched it all.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

11/1/2018 6:16 PM

You entered through the exit! Hate when people do that!! LOL

As mentioned, the camera angle on the riding footage needs to be adjusted a bit next time but overall, l I thought it was pretty cool to see how a typical Southern Cal weekend moto trip compares to a North East version. Well done.

|

'22 CRF250R...??
'21 KX250
'20 KTM SX-E5
'21 Husky EE-5
(2) STACYC 16eDrives