Moto TnT in Austin TX on Father's Day, an Event Bringing MX & Off Road Together

Johnny Depp
12/5/2019 8:26am
Just realized I never posted the video. RupertX's post got me thinking. Life got in the way the last few months, but it's time to start planning for the Spring..

drvnfast
12/5/2019 10:19am
Nice job on the vid!

You think you're going to have that race again in Murphys this year?
Johnny Depp
12/5/2019 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2019 1:01pm
drvnfast wrote:
Nice job on the vid!

You think you're going to have that race again in Murphys this year?
Thanks, Area51 Race Drones did that for me for a fair price. I really wanted to put on a good show for the 1st race so people would get the concept for future events. There is a ton more on Facebook at Moto TnT Track and Trail. Lots of start videos, 1000's of photos and the track build.

I sure hope to go back to Murphy's. Most likely will run an MX version of "the great experiment" 1st at Spoaks MX. I'd like to do a local series of TnT with Murphy's and Spoaks. I'm a little hesitant to run modern MX since it is so saturated already with events and I'm stubborn about doing it different.

The new Lone Star MX (former ADV) is also about to run their 1st race on the 16th, curious to see what they are up to track and format wise, I expect we'll see Larry Hughes on here soon giving the lowdown, if not I will.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Moto TnT in Austin TX on Father's Day, an Event Bringing MX & Off Road Together

The Latest