Moto Simulator/Gaming - MX Bikes beta 5 release!

G-DUB
12/22/2016 2:42am
https://youtu.be/s5Q9URR0nug

enjoy guys!
beta 5 is finally here!
|
mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
12/22/2016 5:45am
But from where? useless without a link to it.
12/22/2016 5:54am
I heard it's like Mx sim but worse? I don't want to hate because I've never played it and that's what I heard. How are the physics? Can you whip and scrub like sim
NATEP231
12/22/2016 5:57am
She sure does have a lot of back pressure cackle Grinning
12/22/2016 6:00am
I heard it's like Mx sim but worse? I don't want to hate because I've never played it and that's what I heard. How are the...
I heard it's like Mx sim but worse? I don't want to hate because I've never played it and that's what I heard. How are the physics? Can you whip and scrub like sim
I'd just say give it a try. Yes, you can whip and scrub but like MX Sim, it's not something you can pull off immediately. I've played both and personally, I like the way that MX Bikes feels a lot more than MX Sim. It doesn't have near the amount of content that MX Sim does because it's not nearly as well known, but it's come pretty far since I first played it awhile back.

The Shop

12/22/2016 6:15am
I heard it's like Mx sim but worse? I don't want to hate because I've never played it and that's what I heard. How are the...
I'd just say give it a try. Yes, you can whip and scrub but like MX Sim, it's not something you can pull off immediately. I've...
I'd just say give it a try. Yes, you can whip and scrub but like MX Sim, it's not something you can pull off immediately. I've played both and personally, I like the way that MX Bikes feels a lot more than MX Sim. It doesn't have near the amount of content that MX Sim does because it's not nearly as well known, but it's come pretty far since I first played it awhile back.
Thanks. I'll give it a try

Post a reply to: Moto Simulator/Gaming - MX Bikes beta 5 release!

The Latest