Moto-Posting w/ you "Vital-Folks"...

TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:07pm
I've been hangin' around here for a few weeks and it's kinda interesting, to say the least.

I get the feeling that there are a lot of you that, like myself, don't get to ride NEARLY as much as you'd (we'd) like.

I, also, can tell that there actually ARE a lot of "Industry-folk" up in this place. Some of whom it's been kinda funny as hell to realize who the HELL you are...I mean damn...you ain't like this in person! (And I mean that, for the most part, in a good way!)

BTW, I think this is the only place I've seen Pinger dragged into an actual THREAD! No shit!

Then there's the haters: My abso-LUTE favorite thing is having to wipe coffee off of my crappy-assed Dell due to Laffin' MY ASS OFF at some of the things that the "Haters" post. I mean, damn, do you guys EVER get laid?

Then there's the Gossip...I don't care if you're in Japan at a test or you're catchin' up with the guys at FMF...you'll hear this: "Did ya see So-n-So talkin' about Such-n-Such? It was on Vital!"

This place is hillarious. In a Moto-Head sorta way.

I'm jus' sayin'...
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/13/2009 5:47pm
There is some funny stuff here, unfortunately, some of it's actually unintentional humor. Wink

I like when people bring their A game to posting. When they actually put some thought into what they write before hitting the submit button (and it's easy to tell the difference).

If they're posting just to provoke someone else? Well, that's just irritating.
motogeezer
11/13/2009 5:55pm
"I get the feeling that there are a lot of you that, like myself, don't get to ride NEARLY as much as you'd (we'd) like."

I'm riding tomorrow. YAY!

"If they're posting just to provoke someone else? Well, that's just irritating."

Guess who I'm riding with.Woohoo

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/13/2009 6:02pm
Are you trying to provoke me into answering? Smile

The Shop

BobbyM
11/13/2009 6:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 6:56pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I've been hangin' around here for a few weeks and it's kinda interesting, to say the least. I get the feeling that there are a lot...
I've been hangin' around here for a few weeks and it's kinda interesting, to say the least.

I get the feeling that there are a lot of you that, like myself, don't get to ride NEARLY as much as you'd (we'd) like.

I, also, can tell that there actually ARE a lot of "Industry-folk" up in this place. Some of whom it's been kinda funny as hell to realize who the HELL you are...I mean damn...you ain't like this in person! (And I mean that, for the most part, in a good way!)

BTW, I think this is the only place I've seen Pinger dragged into an actual THREAD! No shit!

Then there's the haters: My abso-LUTE favorite thing is having to wipe coffee off of my crappy-assed Dell due to Laffin' MY ASS OFF at some of the things that the "Haters" post. I mean, damn, do you guys EVER get laid?

Then there's the Gossip...I don't care if you're in Japan at a test or you're catchin' up with the guys at FMF...you'll hear this: "Did ya see So-n-So talkin' about Such-n-Such? It was on Vital!"

This place is hillarious. In a Moto-Head sorta way.

I'm jus' sayin'...
i agree...

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green forum posters, walking the Earth with keyboards. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting... the shit with..
maicoking
11/13/2009 7:03pm
Tough to get laid when they're living in their moms basements........
YZKEN250
11/13/2009 7:07pm
maicoking wrote:
Tough to get laid when they're living in their moms basements........
DOH!!!!!!!
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
11/13/2009 7:25pm
GuyB wrote:
There is some funny stuff here, unfortunately, some of it's actually unintentional humor. ;) I like when people bring their A game to posting. When they...
There is some funny stuff here, unfortunately, some of it's actually unintentional humor. Wink

I like when people bring their A game to posting. When they actually put some thought into what they write before hitting the submit button (and it's easy to tell the difference).

If they're posting just to provoke someone else? Well, that's just irritating.
WT ..(submit)

F ..(submit)

(space).(submit)

are you .(submit)

talkin .(submit)

about ??.(submit)

mister big .(submit)

bad .(submit)

industrie .(submit)

insider, you. .(submit)

Love always, .(submit)

BL .(submit)

Woohoo

TeamGreen
11/13/2009 8:20pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 6:56pm
Tomorrow is a ride day for me, too. Day # 2 on the new Zook.

Good scoot. I like the Injection's ability to keep me from havin' concern myself w/ jetting.

Then there's the "Pick your curve" capability...kinda nice.

Have a Great Ride.

Now, gotta go drop dime on the Hot-Sauce & Wey Kawasaki thang! Interesting things goin' on...

Post a reply to: Moto-Posting w/ you "Vital-Folks"...

The Latest