Moto/MTB Van for Sale

8tensolutions
Edited Date/Time 2/24/2020 5:24pm
Saw a couple threads out there so thought I would share my van that is currently for sale. If interested, call or text me at 901-233-9375.

$82,500 with 68,000 miles.

Professionally built by Cave Van and Sprinter Engineering in September 2018 and in excellent condition.
Impeccable maintenance above and beyond Mercedes spec using LiquiMoly Toptec and OEM filters (oil, fuel, cabin, air). Transmission serviced by Sprinter dealer at 50K.
2.1 L 4 cylinder.
68K miles.
Adventure Wagon Complete RUV kit with MOAB Bed and two Adventure Wagon cabinets. Extra insulation added in front doors and other key areas.
Headliner and RB overhead shelf custom covered to match ADWag fabric
Custom subfloor with Lonseal urethane coated coin flooring and completely insulated.
One MaxFan centrally installed.
Dometic Penguin II AC unit with shore power connection SmartCable shore power
EZ start to run with Honda 2200 generator. Add $1000 if you want the generator.
SPOD power distribution system with Bantam panel control, Bluetooth, and controllable through Alpine Head Unit.
Alpine Halo 9 ILX f309 HDMI Head Unit.
Full custom stereo with JL 13.5 Subs, JL HD Amps, Focal Expert seperates, 2 pairs of Focal Expert Coaxial speakers, custom wiring, distribution block, and switched to run off house batteries.
Xantrex 600 W PRO Watt Pure Sine Wave inverter.
320 watts of solar controlled by Renogy Rover Li 40 amp Bluetooth controller.
2 Deepcycle 6V batteries

RB Components:
Solar Panel and Light Bar combination
Limited edition sofa with storage and folds into bed.
Headliner storage shelf (tall) with L track added
Dual battery tray

Rhino Rack roof rails
Custom tabletop with Removable leg
Rear fender well covers
Custom cycling wheel mounts and bike wheel storage. All machined billet aluminum and one of a kind.
1up USA van trays. 4 total.
Webasto ST 2000 furnace installed under passenger seat.
C Tech components toolbox, paper towel dispenser, and fluid storage
Straw tooth insulated window covers throughout
ARB 12v fridge freezer
Method 17 inch wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler AT Tires
Paint protection film on hood, fenders, and above windshield
Tinted windows to match rear
Outside LED Lighting in side and rear of van. Rear also wired to come on in reverse.
I went through every detail of this build personally and it turned out amazing. No expense was spared and I feel the van is priced remarkably low comparatively. I have a professional and certified appraisal and will share with serious buyers.

Can someone help me embed the photos? I seem to be too illiterate to pull that off.

Thanks!

https://s368.photobucket.com/user/jmasse_album/library/
|
8tensolutions
2/24/2020 5:36pm
crowe176 wrote:
Does it have a partition??
No. I use it for bikes so no need for enclosure. Moto would be fine too, just carry gas on cargo tray or could add a partition no problem just in front of the bed to the base

Post a reply to: Moto/MTB Van for Sale

The Latest