Moto Jobs: Practice Mechanic

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
We got this one from a friend of ours who's looking for a mechanic for his rider. Someone's going to score a cool gig and be working on some very trick machinery...

Wanted-Practice mechanic for SoCal based top level amateur rider. Day to day responsibilities include basic bike maintenance and attending rider's practice sessions and race events. To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: practicemechanic@riderdirect.com
|
rmoto003
2/6/2018 12:10pm
Do you accept remote applicants? I prefer to work from home
Naanak
2/6/2018 12:17pm
rmoto003 wrote:
Are you dumb?
walent215
2/6/2018 12:41pm
GuyB wrote:
We got this one from a friend of ours who's looking for a mechanic for his rider. Someone's going to score a cool gig and be...
We got this one from a friend of ours who's looking for a mechanic for his rider. Someone's going to score a cool gig and be working on some very trick machinery...

Wanted-Practice mechanic for SoCal based top level amateur rider. Day to day responsibilities include basic bike maintenance and attending rider's practice sessions and race events. To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: practicemechanic@riderdirect.com
Resume sent.
rmoto003
2/6/2018 12:48pm
rmoto003 wrote:
Naanak wrote:
Are you dumb?
I just want to help a rider out, I dont know why you need to be rude.

I will work from home while getting my degree in Practice Mechanic-ing from PMU (thats Practice Mechanic University FYI). Hopefully if I graduate with high enough scores I can move on to real life Practice Mechanic- something that has been my dream since I was a 25 year old boy.

The Shop

Jmicmoto13
2/6/2018 12:49pm
rmoto003 wrote:
Naanak wrote:
Are you dumb?
rmoto003 wrote:
I just want to help a rider out, I dont know why you need to be rude. I will work from home while getting my degree...
I just want to help a rider out, I dont know why you need to be rude.

I will work from home while getting my degree in Practice Mechanic-ing from PMU (thats Practice Mechanic University FYI). Hopefully if I graduate with high enough scores I can move on to real life Practice Mechanic- something that has been my dream since I was a 25 year old boy.
Hahahaha Laughing
scooter5002
2/6/2018 1:24pm
rmoto003 wrote:
Naanak wrote:
Are you dumb?
That was a 98mph fastball, right in the centre of the strike zone, and you whiffed. Congrats. Knew he was going somewhere with that, and you just couldn’t wait. Great finish, rmoto. Laughing
Naanak
2/6/2018 1:39pm
That was a 98mph fastball, right in the centre of the strike zone, and you whiffed. Congrats. Knew he was going somewhere with that, and you...
That was a 98mph fastball, right in the centre of the strike zone, and you whiffed. Congrats. Knew he was going somewhere with that, and you just couldn’t wait. Great finish, rmoto. Laughing
Lol it’s hard to tell how serious people are on here. See so many stupid comments.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/6/2018 2:20pm
That was a 98mph fastball, right in the centre of the strike zone, and you whiffed. Congrats. Knew he was going somewhere with that, and you...
Naanak wrote:
Lol it’s hard to tell how serious people are on here. See so many stupid comments.
Well, it appears that one out of six people here are serious about the job, and can follow instructions. Advantage: walent215.
early
Fantasy
2212th
2/6/2018 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2018 2:22pm
GuyB wrote:
Well, it appears that one out of six people here are serious about the job, and can follow instructions. Advantage: walent215.
This is why we cant have nice things...

Good luck to rider and mechanic.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/6/2018 2:23pm
I'm not sure what it pays, but at minimum it'd be a good foot in the door.
walent215
2/6/2018 2:29pm
Naanak wrote:
GuyB wrote:
10-4 that
plowboy
2/6/2018 4:33pm
Man, I wish I was 20 years old. I'd be all over this kind of opportunity. You're a cool cat for passing this info Gibby.
vetmxr
2/6/2018 7:02pm
Naanak wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Yeah........sounds about right.Dizzy
Cancerman
2/6/2018 7:08pm
Naanak wrote:
I bet you are feeling just a tad bit dumb yourself, right about now.Wink
Naanak
2/6/2018 7:17pm
Cancerman wrote:
I bet you are feeling just a tad bit dumb yourself, right about now.Wink
Not really.

Post a reply to: Moto Jobs: Practice Mechanic

The Latest