Moto Inspired Family Tattoo

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2018 4:50 AM

Looking for some suggestions on my next tattoo. I want it to be on my chest, moto inspired, and have my Son and Daughter's names and birthdates incorporated somehow. If there are any moto artist on here that would like to draw something up I would be glad to pay for a cool design but also just open to ideas. I'm not in a hurry to get it done as I've been wanting another one since I got my last one like 3 years ago, I'm just not artistic in any way so can't come up with a good design.

|

2018 crf450r
2015 Ninja 1000

3/20/2018 5:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2018 5:10 AM

Have the vital mx logo put on your chest and your username..Vitard for life..lol
Then get your kids to join up and have their usernames and join date inked for life.
You could even get that famous photo of ML playing with his hair inked on, just to add vintage to the tat..

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

3/20/2018 5:21 AM

I've been tattooing professionally for the past 7 years and own and operate a tattoo studio in Northwestern Pa. Motocross is basically non-existent in my area so I NEVER get clients in for any moto related pieces which is a bummer. I could design it. Below are a very examples of my tattoo work.
Photo

Photo

|

3/20/2018 5:28 AM

It should have skulls...no, make that skullz.

|

3/20/2018 6:20 AM

Photo
I took this 2 weeks ago.
|

3/20/2018 6:56 AM

I stick with t-shirts. Then I can toss them out over time. Getting a tattoo of a specific athlete is almost like getting your girlfriends name inked on you.

|

3/20/2018 6:59 AM

Dirty Britches wrote:

I stick with t-shirts. Then I can toss them out over time. Getting a tattoo of a specific athlete is almost like getting your girlfriends name inked on you.

Some people value loyality

|

2018 crf450r
2015 Ninja 1000

3/20/2018 7:04 AM

Dirty Britches wrote:

billyp330 wrote:

Some people value loyality

It has its risks

Photo

|

3/20/2018 8:15 AM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

I've been tattooing professionally for the past 7 years and own and operate a tattoo studio in Northwestern Pa. Motocross is basically non-existent in my area so I NEVER get clients in for any moto related pieces which is a bummer. I could design it. Below are a very examples of my tattoo work.
Photo

Photo

love the Pennywise art, nice work bro

|

3/20/2018 8:57 AM

This is one of that my son's fiance got
Photo

Photo

|

3/20/2018 11:27 AM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Photo

Photo

peelout wrote:

love the Pennywise art, nice work bro

Thanks man!!

|

3/20/2018 12:36 PM

Photo

|

Power is nothing without control

3/20/2018 12:41 PM

RCF wrote:

This is one of that my son's fiance got
Photo

Photo

That is some dedication right there.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

3/20/2018 1:19 PM

keinz wrote: Photo

Still want something like that on my leg that I tore my Achilles on.

|

kcco

3/21/2018 3:46 AM

Take a look at the movie, "You're a Good Sport Charlie Brown!" Each member could choose a different Peanuts character in Moto form to represent them. Put their number on the bike to personalize it.

|