Moto Fite Klub

FortyHat
5/12/2020 4:19pm
WillyB wrote:
Well HOT damn that was a good time. Totally worth the $20!
Agreed, that was rad. So thirsty for pro racing to return in any form.
RF145
5/12/2020 4:33pm
Stolen from RacerX; "Kevin owns like 12 Planet Fitness gyms, but he’ll be the first to tell you he doesn’t work out at any of them,” said Stanton.
5/12/2020 4:44pm
Thanks to the organizers, riders and all involved. That was just what the doctor ordered.

Good times in a world gone mad. It was worth every penny to see Glover and Stanton ride/race. All these old farts still have it.
Kawikid121
5/12/2020 4:55pm
I am not sure if this has been stated but I’m almost 100% positive this track is Youngstown MX in Youngstown, Ohio.

This track is usually pretty awesome and owner has another track named Ohio international Raceway which looks bad ass.. it’s a hike for me to goto these tracks but it’s so worth it!

The Shop

5/12/2020 9:31pm
A couple things that surprised me. Alessi is still blazing fast. Not top 5 fast in SX or MX, but would have no issues putting himself in a SX main or top 15 outdoors. RV. surprised he seems to have lost a little for sure. Thought he would be the one to beat. Bradshaw.....for 48, he kept it very respectable with Alessi and Sipes. Windham, claims he has not been riding, he rips too. And I bet if Stanton was on a 450, he would have looked a little better.

Watching this, MX Sports should get all the ex pro and A riders out of all the VET classes at Loretta Lynns. Add a Pro Vet class. The gate would be full.
5/13/2020 2:53am Edited Date/Time 5/13/2020 2:56am
That was awesome! To me Kevin Windham was the highlight of the event. Man I love watching that man ride
22Ryann
Fantasy
4098th
5/13/2020 3:37am Edited Date/Time 5/13/2020 3:39am
Why wasn't any race coverage posted on the front page about this Fite Club race?

Anyone know?
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
5/13/2020 5:51am
I thought it was awesome. Hopefully next time it's only 2-strokes.
Bret
5/13/2020 8:56am
22Ryann wrote:
Why wasn't any race coverage posted on the front page about this Fite Club race?

Anyone know?
The first rule of Fite Club is that you don't talk about Fite Club.
mxb2
5/13/2020 8:59am
Madmax31 wrote:
Why?, Let them ride what they want. Red bull event has 2 strokes only.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
5/13/2020 9:07am
Madmax31 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Vet class - Run what ya brung !
ProKawi24
5/13/2020 9:10am Edited Date/Time 5/13/2020 9:12am
That was awesome, best $20 I've spent in a long time. Even my wife got super into it and we made side bets on each race lol. If they did this once a year I'd buy it every time. This was super fun and different like RBSR.

And yeah, what happened to Hot Sauce??? Practice crash maybe?
freeh
5/13/2020 9:17am
I loved the event. Totally worth the money. It would have been cool to have the riders mic'd up so we could here the banter. Also, showing some shots of the pits or showing the riders between races would have been interesting to see.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/13/2020 9:28am
A couple things that surprised me. Alessi is still blazing fast. Not top 5 fast in SX or MX, but would have no issues putting himself...
A couple things that surprised me. Alessi is still blazing fast. Not top 5 fast in SX or MX, but would have no issues putting himself in a SX main or top 15 outdoors. RV. surprised he seems to have lost a little for sure. Thought he would be the one to beat. Bradshaw.....for 48, he kept it very respectable with Alessi and Sipes. Windham, claims he has not been riding, he rips too. And I bet if Stanton was on a 450, he would have looked a little better.

Watching this, MX Sports should get all the ex pro and A riders out of all the VET classes at Loretta Lynns. Add a Pro Vet class. The gate would be full.
Alessi and Sipes were no surprise to me. They still actively train and ready to race. I don't think RV has ridden much the last few months either, so I didn't expect him to win. My money was on Alessi or Sipes since I heard the lineup.

As for Bradshaw, Glover and Stanton, those guys still absolutely haul!!! Bradshaw wasn't as big of a surprise to me, but Stanton and Glover were.

Windham was also a huge surprise. Obviously he has a massive amount of talent and that doesn't just go away, but we all know he hasn't really been riding and he still beat Sipes in one race and almost did it again to move on. The dude has always been and seems like he will always be amazing to watch on a bike.
mxb2
5/13/2020 9:32am
Madmax31 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
sumdood wrote:
Vet class - Run what ya brung !
Bingo.
TankSlapper
5/13/2020 9:34am
That was really cool! The audio got a little harsh at times, but loved it all. Gawd I miss racing... Thanks to all involved.

mfk
5/13/2020 9:57am
Road 2 Recovery auction for charity is up!

On 05/13/20 starting at 9 am PST the eBay auction benefiting 3 amazing charities will go live. This is a 5-day eBay auction ending on 05/18/20 with the first items closing at 9 am PST. This is your opportunity to own a piece of moto history by bidding on in this eBay auction for a cause. All 10 goggles, jerseys, and helmets were race-worn and signed by each legend from this historical race on May 12, 2020. All items are donated to benefit a different charity, the proceeds from the Goggles will be supporting Goggles For Docs, the proceeds from the jerseys will go to Team DayneGerous benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation,and the proceeds from the helmets will go to R2R.

https://road2recovery.com/event-view/moto-fite-klub-ebay-auction/?fbcli…
5/13/2020 10:09am
mfk wrote:
Road 2 Recovery auction for charity is up! On 05/13/20 starting at 9 am PST the eBay auction benefiting 3 amazing charities will go live. This...

On 05/13/20 starting at 9 am PST the eBay auction benefiting 3 amazing charities will go live. This is a 5-day eBay auction ending on 05/18/20 with the first items closing at 9 am PST. This is your opportunity to own a piece of moto history by bidding on in this eBay auction for a cause. All 10 goggles, jerseys, and helmets were race-worn and signed by each legend from this historical race on May 12, 2020. All items are donated to benefit a different charity, the proceeds from the Goggles will be supporting Goggles For Docs, the proceeds from the jerseys will go to Team DayneGerous benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation,and the proceeds from the helmets will go to R2R.

Already bid!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/13/2020 11:03am
mfk wrote:
Road 2 Recovery auction for charity is up! On 05/13/20 starting at 9 am PST the eBay auction benefiting 3 amazing charities will go live. This...

Already bid!
Same! Already got beat on 2 of them, but so far holding strong on the other one!
EvelMX11
Fantasy
1296th
5/13/2020 11:17am
The way made it sound at the end was that there will be more racing on Fite.
Tnar
5/13/2020 1:14pm
pummel wrote:
Where’s Ivan??
hollifield wrote:
Was wondering the same thing?
Heard he was hungover
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
5/13/2020 1:41pm
A couple things that surprised me. Alessi is still blazing fast. Not top 5 fast in SX or MX, but would have no issues putting himself...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Alessi and Sipes were no surprise to me. They still actively train and ready to race. I don't think RV has ridden much the last few...
Alessi and Sipes were no surprise to me. They still actively train and ready to race. I don't think RV has ridden much the last few months either, so I didn't expect him to win. My money was on Alessi or Sipes since I heard the lineup.

As for Bradshaw, Glover and Stanton, those guys still absolutely haul!!! Bradshaw wasn't as big of a surprise to me, but Stanton and Glover were.

Windham was also a huge surprise. Obviously he has a massive amount of talent and that doesn't just go away, but we all know he hasn't really been riding and he still beat Sipes in one race and almost did it again to move on. The dude has always been and seems like he will always be amazing to watch on a bike.
Alessi has always had quick sprint speed. Holeshot and pin it for a lap. The event as a whole was kick ass. I hope they do it again, Windham....Legend! Besides being heavier, he looked like he could race a SX next weekend style wise.
Mr. Afterbar
5/13/2020 2:08pm
EvelMX11 wrote:
The way made it sound at the end was that there will be more racing on Fite.
Flat track will be their next event.
SoCalMX70
5/13/2020 2:13pm
Just reading around here and the socials a bit more... Man, the hate for Alessi is still so real. Guy never had a chance. Never got to develop his social skills and relax a bit more like RV has. He's a good dude though. Him and his Dad.

Yeah he's soaking up his win big time, maybe even too much... But hell good for him.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/13/2020 2:32pm
mfk wrote:

Already bid!
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Same! Already got beat on 2 of them, but so far holding strong on the other one!
Truly disappointed Windham didn't auction off his flannel shirt.

And damn, TP199's helmet is already past $3K!
Snapper
5/13/2020 2:55pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
Just reading around here and the socials a bit more... Man, the hate for Alessi is still so real. Guy never had a chance. Never got...
Just reading around here and the socials a bit more... Man, the hate for Alessi is still so real. Guy never had a chance. Never got to develop his social skills and relax a bit more like RV has. He's a good dude though. Him and his Dad.

Yeah he's soaking up his win big time, maybe even too much... But hell good for him.
The guy turned up with a printed number 1 jersey!

Post a reply to: Moto Fite Klub

The Latest