Moto Fite Klub

Dudley
5/6/2020 5:13pm
I’m really excited to see these guys race again! Unfortunately I’m at work at that time. Does anyone know if you can pay to watch the replay or is it live only?
5/6/2020 5:34pm
Dudley wrote:
I’m really excited to see these guys race again! Unfortunately I’m at work at that time. Does anyone know if you can pay to watch the...
I’m really excited to see these guys race again! Unfortunately I’m at work at that time. Does anyone know if you can pay to watch the replay or is it live only?
On the website it says unlimited replays
Dudley
5/6/2020 5:56pm
Dudley wrote:
I’m really excited to see these guys race again! Unfortunately I’m at work at that time. Does anyone know if you can pay to watch the...
Jbrandmx85 wrote:
On the website it says unlimited replays [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/05/06/425724/s1200_Untitled.jpg[/img]
On the website it says unlimited replays
Thanks, I missed that in plain site 😣
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/6/2020 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2020 6:09pm
Dudley wrote:
I’ll be watching at work lol

The Shop

Sierra Ranger
5/6/2020 10:07pm
This is awesome. Maybe the pandemic will open up a whole new corner of moto racing. With those names involved, I'll be riveted.
alphado
5/7/2020 5:59am
Is there a way I can watch it with a Firestick?
5/7/2020 7:48am
alphado wrote:
Just navigate to the website through the web browser on Firestick - Amazon Silk is the browser that should come on it, you can also download the FireFox browser if it isn't already on there
tek14
5/7/2020 10:46am
IT was 10 dollars, now its 20 dollars?
Brent
5/7/2020 11:46am
What I want to know is what bike is Glover going to be riding?

A four stroke YZ450F or his old air cooled YZ 490 Air Hammer?

Pastrana is riding his RMZilla, its only fair that Broc be on the two stroke as well...

mfk
5/7/2020 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2020 1:30pm
Brent wrote:
What I want to know is what bike is Glover going to be riding? A four stroke YZ450F or his old air cooled YZ 490 Air...

Pastrana is riding his RMZilla, its only fair that Broc be on the two stroke as well...

" Broc Glover has your choice of weapons loaded and ready to roll out for the Moto Fite Klub FITE battles next Tuesday!"

Knobbyjake
5/7/2020 12:45pm
My rural internet is so slow I'll have to record it and watch it later. Angry
mmain62
5/7/2020 1:45pm
Brent wrote:
What I want to know is what bike is Glover going to be riding? A four stroke YZ450F or his old air cooled YZ 490 Air...

Pastrana is sponsored by KTM I would guess hes not riding an RMZilla but who knows Travis does whatever the F he wants.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/7/2020 6:09pm
Brent wrote:

mmain62 wrote:
Pastrana is sponsored by KTM I would guess hes not riding an RMZilla but who knows Travis does whatever the F he wants.
t_baum88
5/7/2020 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2020 9:53pm
mmain62 wrote:
It seems he's sponsored by KTM on a relatively low level, therefore he can do what he wants a bit.

I lose interest everyday they don't announce the track.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
5/7/2020 10:24pm
Brent wrote:

mmain62 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
That is quite possibly the best man made sound on the planet.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
5/7/2020 10:31pm
t_baum88 wrote:
It seems he's sponsored by KTM on a relatively low level, therefore he can do what he wants a bit. I lose interest everyday they don't...
It seems he's sponsored by KTM on a relatively low level, therefore he can do what he wants a bit.

It's purely so a bunch of people don't try and show up and get the whole thing shut down.
Mr. CrossUp
5/7/2020 11:37pm
I had my money on Mike Alessi for the win an tell Ryan Villopoto decided to show up.
ts.p311
5/8/2020 3:29am
I had my money on Mike Alessi for the win an tell Ryan Villopoto decided to show up.
"an tell"
mfk
5/8/2020 5:37am
mmain62 wrote:
From Travis's Racer X interview: "Obviously you’ve got Broc Glover. He made me bust out the RM ‘Zilla. He’s like, “You got to ride that 500.” I talked to Ian [Harrison] and Roger [De Coster]. I have KTMs now, but I’m going to ride a Suzuki for a little bit. It’ll be fun. "
mfk
5/8/2020 5:50am
t_baum88 wrote:
It seems he's sponsored by KTM on a relatively low level, therefore he can do what he wants a bit. I lose interest everyday they don't...

We would love to announce the location and the plans but unfortunately we have to keep the location top-secret to keep the attendee number as low as possible during these current times. We are limiting the number of people (if any) riders can bring and even the media. We are not able to have any spectators showing up at the event. If we get a crowd wanting to get a glimpse of the riders or the event, it could shut the whole thing down. We are treating it as a closed made for TV event. I'm sure you all can understand.

Make sure to tune in to the free round table discussion Monday night and follow us on social media for more details!
Rupert X
5/8/2020 6:25am
I’m hearing OHIO. But you didn’t hear it from me. In fact, forget I ever chirped that.
Markopolo400
5/8/2020 8:49am
I'm so excited for this, first off its moto and second its live after 2 months of nothing.

Heck my chick is even excited and she doesn't really care about moto just cause its something to watch! Laughing
ns503
5/8/2020 9:18am
alphado wrote:
Just navigate to the website through the web browser on Firestick - Amazon Silk is the browser that should come on it, you can also download...
Just navigate to the website through the web browser on Firestick - Amazon Silk is the browser that should come on it, you can also download the FireFox browser if it isn't already on there
This is likely a really stupid question, but can you do that with a Roku stick too?

I am quite sure I am going to be hitting Wally world up sometime this weekend, to get a gadget to let us stream onto our non-smart Sharp big screen.Getting tired of only being able to watch Netflix on the smaller screen in the bedroom, in this Covid world we're in. They likely don't have much selection, but I think they have Roku sticks. I have absolutely no experience with them.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/8/2020 9:25am
ts.p311 wrote:
"an tell"
It's a blessing in the skies
5/8/2020 9:25am
alphado wrote:
Just navigate to the website through the web browser on Firestick - Amazon Silk is the browser that should come on it, you can also download...
ns503 wrote:
This is likely a really stupid question, but can you do that with a Roku stick too? I am quite sure I am going to be...
This is likely a really stupid question, but can you do that with a Roku stick too?

I am quite sure I am going to be hitting Wally world up sometime this weekend, to get a gadget to let us stream onto our non-smart Sharp big screen.Getting tired of only being able to watch Netflix on the smaller screen in the bedroom, in this Covid world we're in. They likely don't have much selection, but I think they have Roku sticks. I have absolutely no experience with them.
I have no personal experience with a RoKu stick... but I'd be surprised if you can't access a web browser through it.

However last night I actually went to Target and bought the second generation Amazon Firestick which supports 4K quality. Aside from the 4K feature, it's got a much faster processor and even allows you to be able to turn the volume up/down and the TV on/off - so no more differerent remotes. It was $50 USD. I don't think Walmart sells it, but I could be wrong.
FortyHat
5/9/2020 8:03am
ns503 wrote:
This is likely a really stupid question, but can you do that with a Roku stick too? I am quite sure I am going to be...

mfk
5/9/2020 9:26am
Some of the bikes that the athletes will be on:

Who do you want to see go head to head?
crowe176
5/9/2020 10:55am
Alessi said it’s a 15 hour drive for him, and 35 hours for RV.. There has to be some kind of geometry equation that will tell us where it will be.
Sierra Ranger
5/9/2020 11:01am
crowe176 wrote:
Alessi said it’s a 15 hour drive for him, and 35 hours for RV.. There has to be some kind of geometry equation that will tell...
Alessi said it’s a 15 hour drive for him, and 35 hours for RV.. There has to be some kind of geometry equation that will tell us where it will be.
Why in the heck would you guys be trying to out the location- so it will be shut down? Jeez! Maybe if you try real hard and tell everybody, it will be canceled. Nice work!

Post a reply to: Moto Fite Klub

The Latest