Moto Fite Klub

mfk
5/1/2020 12:35pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2020 9:25am
New York, NY – May 1, 2020 - FITE announced today its newest iteration to the streaming combat sports platform, Moto FITE Klub. The event will take place at an undisclosed location on Tuesday, May 12th at 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT exclusively on FITE Pay Per View. Moto FITE Klub, will feature the world’s biggest names in motocross and Supercross motorcycle racing, including Ryan Villopoto, Mike Alessi, Damon Bradshaw, Broc Glover, Jeff Stanton, Travis Pastrana, Ryan Sipes, Jake Weimer, Ivan Tedesco and Kevin Windham.
The first of its kind, Moto FITE Klub will feature match racing to determine the baddest dude in the world during this trying time and while the racing will be unparalleled, the charitable component will be equally as strong.
Moto FITE Klub will partner with a number of charities, including the good folks at Road to Recovery, Goggles for Docs, and many more. Whatever we can do to fight the good fight, we will do.
“We want to use this event as an opportunity to entertain sports fans and give back to some amazing charities,” said nine-time AMA Champion Ryan Villopoto. “This is an eclectic group of individuals that want to make the most of this time and provide for others, so I encourage you to purchase this event for a number of reasons.”
The live May 12th PPV event will be preceded on Monday, May 11th at 7pm ET with the Moto FITE Klub Rider Roundtable discussion with all of the riders discussing the history of the sport and what fans can expect when they reignite decades old rivalries on the track. This Roundtable event will be available for free on FITE.
This is the sport that will reignite the world of entertainment. Be a part of it.
For more information and to order, visit www.fite.tv.

About FITE
FITE is the global streaming platform for sports featuring over 1,000 events per year. FITE is available globally through its iOS and Android mobile apps, Apple TV, Android TV, ROKU, Amazon Fire TV, Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex. In addition, FITE supports Chromecast, PS4, Xbox, Netrange, Hisense/Vidaa and 7,000 models of TVs, and streams premier sporting events to its 2.5M registered viewers. Available online at www.FITE.tv. Become a FITE affiliate – free to join. Follow FITE on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook.
|
TJ 755
5/1/2020 1:50pm
$19.99
akmx17
5/1/2020 1:53pm
Stoked, gladly pay 20 bucks.

The Shop

alphado
5/1/2020 1:55pm
Help me out, I'm old. Are these guys actually riding or is this some kind of simulation?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/1/2020 2:01pm
alphado wrote:
Help me out, I'm old. Are these guys actually riding or is this some kind of simulation?
Real life.
Sully
5/1/2020 7:54pm
They should be required to race on 125's
They should be required to ride bikes from the year(s) of their rivalries. Alessi & RV on early 2000 minis. 6-Time & Bradshaw on '92s, Broc on an '84 YZ490, etc.

MFK, is this something that will only be available live, or will it be archived on the app? It'll be mid-morning here in Japan when it's live, and I'm not sure I'll be able to tune in due to work.
cable
5/1/2020 8:09pm
alphado wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Real life.
all it says is match racing. could be a simulator. Where is racing allowed at on may 12?
ccstrebe
5/1/2020 8:58pm
Will it be archived to watch at a later time?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/1/2020 11:06pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2020 11:08pm
alphado wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Real life.
cable wrote:
all it says is match racing. could be a simulator. Where is racing allowed at on may 12?
mfk
5/2/2020 10:07am
alphado wrote:
These guys will be riding!
5/2/2020 10:52am
alphado wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Real life.
cable wrote:
its allowed at an "Undisclosed Location" Could be Windham's place
mfk
5/4/2020 9:58am
1. Who? Ryan Villopoto, Ryan Sipes, Jeff Stanton, Damon Bradshaw, Travis Pastrana, Kevin Windham, Jake Weimer, Mike Alessi, Ivan Tedesco and Broc Glover.

2. What - LIVE, real elimination racing with legendary rivals, i.e. Stanton vs. Bradshaw, Windham vs. Pastrana, Tedesco vs. Alessi, and more! THIS IS NOT iRacing. Who will be crowned the MFK Champion? What started as a few call-outs has progressed to a real, live race event.

3. When? - May 12 @ 5 PM EDT.

May 11- FREE fireside chat pre-show on FITE.tv

4. Where? - An undisclosed PRIVATE MX track in the middle of America.

5. Why? - To provide motocross entertainment to a world that needs it, while helping many worthy charities.

Finally the How? - Either download the FITE app or login to the website to watch.
mxracer816
Fantasy
2838th
5/4/2020 10:01am
I think this is gonna be bad ass!👍
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
5/4/2020 10:36am
California public MX Track news is what I’m hearing
mxb2
5/4/2020 11:08am
Fb posted an ohio track, who knows though.
Lightning78
5/4/2020 11:29am
akmx17 wrote:
Stoked, gladly pay 20 bucks.
For an exhibition race that's going to seemingly be more about the show than an actual race?

That's the vibe I'm getting from it
crowe176
5/5/2020 4:02am
Will there be quads racing too?
Lightning78
5/5/2020 7:57am
I was on the fence but RV's spot on Pulpmx last night pretty much killed it for me ....I'm out.

I dont want to trash the event but it's not going to be real racing in my eyes. More of an exhibition match nobody do anything crazy kinda thing. I dont mean it to say it wont appeal to a lot of people but it just doesnt appeal to me per se.
Crush
5/5/2020 8:18am
I was on the fence but RV's spot on Pulpmx last night pretty much killed it for me ....I'm out. I dont want to trash the...
I was on the fence but RV's spot on Pulpmx last night pretty much killed it for me ....I'm out.

I dont want to trash the event but it's not going to be real racing in my eyes. More of an exhibition match nobody do anything crazy kinda thing. I dont mean it to say it wont appeal to a lot of people but it just doesnt appeal to me per se.
Couldn't disagree more man.

Doing the RC school down here, being on the track with RC, Fro and Stanton was all-time and same just watching them ride.

Maybe it's cause i'm here, but there are some older Aussie legends I'd love to watch ride too Aussie legends. I'm not expecting Musquinn vs Tomac in New York, but you're not gonna see this often.
aeffertz
5/5/2020 9:33am
I was on the fence but RV's spot on Pulpmx last night pretty much killed it for me ....I'm out. I dont want to trash the...

Bah humbug. Dry
troymoto2
Fantasy
74th
5/5/2020 9:55am
It may not be the Monster Energy Cup, but what can we honestly expect with the current situation? There's a bunch of absolute legendary riders coming out to put on a show for all of us and a few brave, enterprising folks working to promote it. I realize these guys aren't necessarily going out for blood, except maybe MA800, but if you think its going to be a parade lap, you'd be wrong. This is how cool things get started, but we really need to support it and help make it successful and maybe it will grow even bigger!

I'm more than happy to give them my $20!

shuggs
5/5/2020 10:01am

Bet you were the same 1st year of RBSR
tobz
5/6/2020 2:16pm

Stop bullshitting, you’ll watch it. What on earth do you possibly have to do otherwise. Blink
mfk
5/6/2020 3:58pm
Some more info for you guys: There is no purse money. Its all for a good cause and to provide some great entertainment!...

From Travis's interview on Racer X:
"I want to make the point, yes, you have to pay to watch that thing on Tuesday, the racing, but the money is just going to charity."

"Yeah. At the end of the day, everyone is like, “You guys have got plenty of money.” Of course, a lot of the guys are saying, “I’d like to cover my costs if we could.” But let’s go out and let’s have some fun. If we’re going to do it where we can have other people watch, we can put a little motocross back into the system. I spent $28 at McDonald’s yesterday. I can spend $19.99 for a race, I would pay that, personally. If enough people tune in, if anyone tunes in, we should be able to raise some money.

All the gear, I had to call Red Bull and beg. I’m actually going to be able to give my Red Bull helmet up for charity, which doesn’t happen. I think I got to cut the straps off, so if you bid on that, it’s for display only. They don’t like those helmets to be out. Ryan’s got his Red Bull helmet, too. So everyone’s donating their helmet through Road 2 Recovery. The goggles go to Cary Hart’s foundation. Cystic Fibrosis gets all the gear. Chuck Carruthers is making me replica gear from kind of the one day of my entire life that I actually felt like I was the fastest person on earth that day."

We have a free Moto FITE Klub Rider Round Table you can tune into on May 11th at 7pm to listen to some bench racing and decide if you'd like to watch the following day. https://www.fite.tv/watch/moto-fite-klub-rider-round-table/2p75d/

Take a listen to that and see what you think, but you will be missing out if you don't watch on Tuesday!

For more information follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/motofiteklub/
and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/motofiteklub/
Brent
5/6/2020 4:30pm
The track is not in California.

Post a reply to: Moto Fite Klub

The Latest