Moto Festival in Moto Paradise - The Rumble at Oak Ridge

Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
Edited Date/Time 8/24/2020 4:38pm
Thanks GuyB for the okay to post.

It's been over 8 months in planning through the unknowns of COVID, but now that Loretta's is behind us; a new Moto Festival is just around the corner.

August 28-30 - Oak Ridge MX - Garwin, IA

Located in the heart of America sits the nation’s most picturesque motocross racing venue where the quiet rolling hills on Iowa’s countryside will thunder to life with a motorcycle festival like no-one has seen before… Grins from ear to ear will be filled with loamy topsoil all weekend long by 2 wheeled racers from around the globe at the 1st Annual Rumble at Oak Ridge MX.

Far from your average MX race, The Rumble is a festival built to celebrate grassroots MX racing featuring The Midwest Dealer Challenge, Meadow Mayhem Vintage MX racing; pull start mini bikes, Race Tech Pit Bike Straight Rhythm, and the Shift MX Holeshot Challenge…. And that’s all only going on around a practice day and 2 full days of motocross racing on a national level track. Throw in a vendor row lineup of all your favorite brands and local dealers, live music, outdoor games, a beer tent, and the most lucrative awards in amateur moto and you have a can’t miss weekend with your moto family!

Festivities include:
$6000 weekend pro purse
Meadow Mayhem Vintage MX Racing
Race Tech Pit Bike Straight Rhythm
Shift MX Holeshot Challenge
Midwest Dealer Challenge
Pull Start Mini Bike Racing
Live Music
Bags, beer pong, and endless laughs

Friday Practice day followed by two separate race days, including an AMA Pro-Am on Sunday.

It’s easy to go fast in a straight line…or so they say! It’s like drag racing, but only cooler because it’s on dirt with a starting gate! Line ‘em up and let’s find out who is the real holeshot king. Only the fast will last in this best of three holeshot drag race bracket. By the way, we love old school at the ShiftMX Holeshot Challenge, so leave your fancy starting devices at home and show us what you really have! If you’re not scared, join us at The Rumble.

It’s tough to find more tasteful fun than pit bikes and straight rhythm head to head bracket racing; especially when you combine the two. Race Tech has decided to do just that and then throw some extra hot sauce on it to really heat things up… How? Two long lanes of purpose-built pit bike straight rhythm connected by two giant bowl turns that are sure to spice things up… Not enough excitement in that for you? Brackets have also been mega-sized to 3 and 4 riders racing at a time in these two lap, winner takes all grudge matches.

True vintage racing on a purpose built GRASS TRACK on Vintage Bikes through the rolling hills of Oak Ridge MX. Evolution, Vintage, and Post Vintage classes and of course a Plus 50 class available!

The top dealers from across the Midwest will be doing battle to take home The Midwest Dealer Challenge trophy and ultimate bragging rights!

Additional information for The Rumble at Oak Ridge at RumbleAtOakRidge.com
Follow @oakridgemx on Instagram

I hope to see everyone there for a guaranteed amazing weekend of moto fun!

Huge thank you to supporting partners:

Shift MX
Race Tech
Black Diamond MX
FMF
Bell
Oakley's Rolling O Store
|
LOOnatic
8/13/2020 3:48pm
Dam that place looks incredible
8/13/2020 5:06pm
Gonna be a good time Chris...wish it was closer. Would be awesome to spin some laps there.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
8/14/2020 12:04am
Gonna be a good time Chris...wish it was closer. Would be awesome to spin some laps there.
I’m extremely excited for it. Anyone that’s been around me knows I’ve been dedicating myself to growing the sport and getting riders back racing. That’s where my involvement in this venture comes from, and I’m sure it’s the first of many. MotoXXX would fit right in, so we will get you there soon I guarantee.

I think for a good privateer, with $6000 in just the 250/450 A classes guaranteed it’ll be interesting who chases glory in Indiana versus money in Iowa too.

The Shop

Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
8/21/2020 11:44pm
Just added $100 holeshot award to Open Pro on Sunday ($50 per Moto from PDR Performance)

Special guests include Brett Cue, Ax Champ Gavin Faith, and Iowa Moto legend Cody Gilmore along with unconfirmed commitments from a certain 2020 Loretta’s Vet Champ/ test rider/ BluCru lover #165/120 and a factory Honda Pilot from the region.

The awards for this thing are gnarly. The Factory Fitted award presented by SHIFT includes a year of factory support from SHIFT, Race Tech Suspension and Engines, and Black Diamond MX along with a full FMF system and a $750 shopping spree with Oakley’s Rolling O Store.

That’s just one of the massive Amateur, youth and Vet Awards.
MX Culture
8/24/2020 4:38pm
weather looking good too, low 80's all weekend!

Post a reply to: Moto Festival in Moto Paradise - The Rumble at Oak Ridge

The Latest