Moto Family Please Help

JoePit
Not sure if this is appropriate but this happened last Saturday at our local track and my heart hurts for this little boy and his family. I can't even begin to explain how horrific this day was.

Please share and thank you! I'm not related but we all stick together when it comes to this.

https://www.gofundme.com/we-need-reed
|
usafwx
1/27/2019 2:49pm
Hits close to home, also from AZ, ACP, Canyon, Motoland or MCMP? I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.
JoePit
1/27/2019 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2019 11:19pm
It was at Canyon. I really hope this kid makes a full recovery. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now. Poor little guy was in a induced coma not sure if he's out yet but I pray for them multiple times a day

The Shop

usafwx
1/27/2019 3:10pm
JoePit wrote:
It was at Canyon. I really hope this kid makes a full recovery. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now. Poor little guy...
It was at Canyon. I really hope this kid makes a full recovery. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now. Poor little guy was in a induced coma not sure if he's out yet but I pray for them multiple times a day
That's crazy, earlier / last week there was another incident at Canyon (buddy posted on IG the EMTs). Not to pry but it wasnt another bike landing on the poor guy was it? I'm still baffled how they don't break up classes / bikes here in AZ.
JoePit
1/27/2019 3:36pm
JoePit wrote:
It was at Canyon. I really hope this kid makes a full recovery. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now. Poor little guy...
usafwx wrote:
That's crazy, earlier / last week there was another incident at Canyon (buddy posted on IG the EMTs). Not to pry but it wasnt another bike...
That's crazy, earlier / last week there was another incident at Canyon (buddy posted on IG the EMTs). Not to pry but it wasnt another bike landing on the poor guy was it? I'm still baffled how they don't break up classes / bikes here in AZ.
Unfortunately that is what happened and Canyon is the only track they splits here. That was a slow day and things just went wrong.
usafwx
1/27/2019 3:40pm
JoePit wrote:
Unfortunately that is what happened and Canyon is the only track they splits here. That was a slow day and things just went wrong.
For f**ks sake, could have been prevented if they just separated big and little bikes, they did this even on slow days in NJ. Unbelievable. Thoughts and prayers.
Radical
Fantasy
2360th
1/27/2019 7:38pm
Reed and his family will be in my prayers.
4csHATER
1/27/2019 8:04pm
Reed and his family will be in mine also, you know i would assume that reeds parents could file a lawsuit for them not splitting up practice, isnt that what club mx is being sued over
usafwx
1/27/2019 8:25pm
4csHATER wrote:
Reed and his family will be in mine also, you know i would assume that reeds parents could file a lawsuit for them not splitting up...
Reed and his family will be in mine also, you know i would assume that reeds parents could file a lawsuit for them not splitting up practice, isnt that what club mx is being sued over
Rumor has it Canyon already had or has another pending lawsuit.
JoePit
1/27/2019 10:34pm
Most tracks don't split around here. This is very unfortunate for all parties involved. Canyon really caters to the little guys and I certainly appreciate it. I think a lot can be learned from this. My Little boy gets around the track pretty good but all's it takes is one little get off in a blind spot and things can unravel pretty quick.
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
1/27/2019 11:23pm
Damn, that was at Canyon? I used to ride there fairly often
Such a bummer!! I hope he’s alright Unsure

Did they change the layout?
JoePit
1/28/2019 10:16am
Kelz87 wrote:

Layout has some nice changes track is a blast.
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
1/28/2019 10:34am
Kelz87 wrote:

JoePit wrote:
I might have to go back again and check it out, lately I’ve just been trail riding. A guy in Scottsdale told me they were gonna change the track at the end of last year but I haven’t been back yet. Did they keep the table-double-double on the first stretch?
JoePit
1/28/2019 10:36am
Kelz87 wrote:

JoePit wrote:
Kelz87 wrote:
I might have to go back again and check it out, lately I’ve just been trail riding. A guy in Scottsdale told me they were gonna...
I might have to go back again and check it out, lately I’ve just been trail riding. A guy in Scottsdale told me they were gonna change the track at the end of last year but I haven’t been back yet. Did they keep the table-double-double on the first stretch?
Nope, they changed it to 3 tables.

Post a reply to: Moto Family Please Help

The Latest