Moto Family Please Help

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2019 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2019 2:22 PM

Not sure if this is appropriate but this happened last Saturday at our local track and my heart hurts for this little boy and his family. I can't even begin to explain how horrific this day was.

Please share and thank you! I'm not related but we all stick together when it comes to this.

https://www.gofundme.com/we-need-reed

|

1/27/2019 2:30 PM

Oh that’s awful news. Get well little guy.

|

1/27/2019 2:49 PM

Very sorry to hear this. Praying for his recovery.

|

1/27/2019 2:49 PM

Hits close to home, also from AZ, ACP, Canyon, Motoland or MCMP? I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

1/27/2019 3:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2019 11:19 PM

It was at Canyon. I really hope this kid makes a full recovery. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now. Poor little guy was in a induced coma not sure if he's out yet but I pray for them multiple times a day

|

1/27/2019 3:10 PM

JoePit wrote:

It was at Canyon. I really hope this kid makes a full recovery. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now. Poor ...more

That's crazy, earlier / last week there was another incident at Canyon (buddy posted on IG the EMTs). Not to pry but it wasnt another bike landing on the poor guy was it? I'm still baffled how they don't break up classes / bikes here in AZ.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

1/27/2019 3:36 PM

JoePit wrote:

It was at Canyon. I really hope this kid makes a full recovery. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now. Poor ...more

usafwx wrote:

That's crazy, earlier / last week there was another incident at Canyon (buddy posted on IG the EMTs). Not to pry but it wasnt ...more

Unfortunately that is what happened and Canyon is the only track they splits here. That was a slow day and things just went wrong.

|

1/27/2019 3:40 PM

JoePit wrote:

Unfortunately that is what happened and Canyon is the only track they splits here. That was a slow day and things just went ...more

For f**ks sake, could have been prevented if they just separated big and little bikes, they did this even on slow days in NJ. Unbelievable. Thoughts and prayers.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

1/27/2019 7:38 PM

Reed and his family will be in my prayers.

|

1/27/2019 8:04 PM

Reed and his family will be in mine also, you know i would assume that reeds parents could file a lawsuit for them not splitting up practice, isnt that what club mx is being sued over

|

1/27/2019 8:25 PM

4csHATER wrote:

Reed and his family will be in mine also, you know i would assume that reeds parents could file a lawsuit for them not ...more

Rumor has it Canyon already had or has another pending lawsuit.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

1/27/2019 10:34 PM

Most tracks don't split around here. This is very unfortunate for all parties involved. Canyon really caters to the little guys and I certainly appreciate it. I think a lot can be learned from this. My Little boy gets around the track pretty good but all's it takes is one little get off in a blind spot and things can unravel pretty quick.

|

1/27/2019 11:23 PM

Damn, that was at Canyon? I used to ride there fairly often
Such a bummer!! I hope he’s alright unsure

Did they change the layout?

|

1/28/2019 10:16 AM

Kelz87 wrote:

Damn, that was at Canyon? I used to ride there fairly often
Such a bummer!! I hope he’s alright unsure

Did they change the ...more

Layout has some nice changes track is a blast.

|

1/28/2019 10:34 AM

Kelz87 wrote:

Damn, that was at Canyon? I used to ride there fairly often
Such a bummer!! I hope he’s alright unsure

Did they change the ...more

JoePit wrote:

Layout has some nice changes track is a blast.

I might have to go back again and check it out, lately I’ve just been trail riding. A guy in Scottsdale told me they were gonna change the track at the end of last year but I haven’t been back yet. Did they keep the table-double-double on the first stretch?

|

1/28/2019 10:36 AM

Kelz87 wrote:

Damn, that was at Canyon? I used to ride there fairly often
Such a bummer!! I hope he’s alright unsure

Did they change the ...more

JoePit wrote:

Layout has some nice changes track is a blast.

Kelz87 wrote:

I might have to go back again and check it out, lately I’ve just been trail riding. A guy in Scottsdale told me they were ...more

Nope, they changed it to 3 tables.

|

1/28/2019 10:37 AM

|