Moto FITE Klub dream Entry list.

brett12486
I loved last nights race. All in all it was def worth the 20$ to watch with the amount of time they had to throw together the event. Couple tech glitches but I think in the future with out social distancing and more time to prepare this could become another off season staple for the retired guys. Who are some of the racers you would like to see line up if they decide to do it again?
I would pick Carmichael and Pourcel myself.
|
Larry587
5/13/2020 7:42am
Does anyone know what happened to hot sauce? He was there for fireside chat but didn’t race.

The Shop

5/13/2020 7:57am
Loved the show ! Must do it again and throw some more legends in it such as:

- Mcgrath
- Carmichael
- Reed
- J.Stewart
- R.Jonhson

And you can get rider from Europe too such as:

- Stefan Everts
- Mickael Pichon
- Jean michel Bayle
- David Vuillemin
- Sebastien Tortelli

Anyway there is so many legends you can do that show every year !

So many great things last night with Windham style, villo attack mode, pastrana craziness, Stanton vs Bradshaw rivalry and so on.

TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/13/2020 8:25am
I posted my list in another thread that included some MXGP guys and a few guys who have raced both series.

Here's another few ideas.

The "racing was more fun back then" group:

- Hanny
- Deegan
- Hart
- Phil Lawrence
- Buddy
- Ron Lechien
- Chicken
- Emig

OR

Turn it into a team event to make it a bit more even and give it kind of an MXoN vibe. Choose two team captains, and they have to recruit 2 retired guys from each decade (by last win or last race), starting with the 70s or 80s. Then the older guys only have to worry about beating the other old guys to help their team win. Imagine something like this:

80s: Chicken and Lechien vs. Bradshaw and Stanton
90s: LaRocco and Guy Cooper vs. Keidrowski and Jeff Ward
00s: McGrath and Ryno vs. Emig and Windham
10s: Pastrana and Reed vs. RC and RV

Team captains can, if needed for a fill-in, move someone from an older group up.
mhog
5/13/2020 8:33am
First of all, what an awesome event. I think there might be an endless list of “wants,” but a few come to mind:
Jeff Ward, Ricky Johnson
Jeff Emig, Jeremy McGrath
Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart, Chad Reed
Josh Grant, Davi Millsaps, Hanny

And I like the euro list above. This event could grow bigger each year as I suspect there is a huge demand to view this. One suggestion would be to divide this somewhat in classes if it grows. E.g 50 and over, 40 and over, 30 and over...

Great job putting this on,
ProKawi24
5/13/2020 9:24am
For me being 31 years old, my dream list would include...

RC, JS, Emig, McGrath, Jlaw, Hanny, Ferry, Lusk, Canard, Ryno, Wey, Nathan Ramsey, Mike Brown.

I would add Kdub and TP199 but already got to see them last night. What would really be awesome is for someone like Wey or Ramsey to ride a works 125 Kawi/PC/Splitfire bike from the 98-00 years, I LOVED those bikes!
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/13/2020 9:42am
ProKawi24 wrote:
For me being 31 years old, my dream list would include... RC, JS, Emig, McGrath, Jlaw, Hanny, Ferry, Lusk, Canard, Ryno, Wey, Nathan Ramsey, Mike Brown...
For me being 31 years old, my dream list would include...

RC, JS, Emig, McGrath, Jlaw, Hanny, Ferry, Lusk, Canard, Ryno, Wey, Nathan Ramsey, Mike Brown.

I would add Kdub and TP199 but already got to see them last night. What would really be awesome is for someone like Wey or Ramsey to ride a works 125 Kawi/PC/Splitfire bike from the 98-00 years, I LOVED those bikes!
That's a great list, but Trey would whoop a lot of active pros right now.

I love the idea of a 125 class too. Would love to see a head-to-head between Mike Brown, Steve Lamson and Jeff Emig on 125s. Maybe even invite Alex Puzar and Alessio Chiodi to join the 125 class.
ProKawi24
5/13/2020 9:46am
TriRacer27 wrote:
That's a great list, but Trey would whoop a lot of active pros right now. I love the idea of a 125 class too. Would love...
That's a great list, but Trey would whoop a lot of active pros right now.

I love the idea of a 125 class too. Would love to see a head-to-head between Mike Brown, Steve Lamson and Jeff Emig on 125s. Maybe even invite Alex Puzar and Alessio Chiodi to join the 125 class.
I forgot, add Lamson and Vohland to the list. Those guys on 125's were ripping! I still remember watching Vohland take it to RC like nobody could before JS went pro.

Post a reply to: Moto FITE Klub dream Entry list.

The Latest