Moto Clichés

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2020 9:56 PM

What are you tired of hearing? I think what makes me roll my eyes the most is when someone says one to you as if they're the first person to say it.

Example: Want to make a million dollars racing? Start with 2 million!

|

1/16/2020 10:01 PM

You can't win the championship at A1, but you can lose it...

This saying goes for every race except the last.

|

1/16/2020 10:11 PM

Yeah for sure

|

1/16/2020 10:16 PM

2nd place is the first loser

|

1/16/2020 10:19 PM

Star Yamaha sponsor plugs

|

1/16/2020 10:22 PM

“After practice we found a few things“

Or

“We thought we found some things after practice and we went the wrong way.”


Jesus Christ just say you didn’t ride as well as you could’ve and move on

|

shit'll buff out

1/16/2020 10:55 PM

The guy that won was in the wrong class

|

1/16/2020 11:28 PM

People constantly saying “the sport”, and more specifically proclaiming that something is good/bad for “the sport”. I hate to break it to you but this is an activity of individuals of various disciplines and skill levels, some thing or person does not speak for or define “the sport”, and I especially don’t understand where the hell anyone gets off believing that they somehow have the devine right to decide what is or is not good.

Also, to a similar extent, “flex characteristics”. That’s like saying “highly engineered”, it means absolutely nothing and doesn’t give anything even remotely resembling useful information. It’s like describing a frame and saying it made from “a metallic material”, of course it is and of course it flexes, both statements are useless and tell the consumer absolutely nothing.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



1/16/2020 11:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2020 11:44 PM

Win on Sunday....Sell on Monday....

Another one is.... “We need to grow the sport”
The sport will not grow with decreasing bike sales, period!!!!

|

1/16/2020 11:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2020 11:44 PM

That red plate gets real heavy...

|

The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying to prove him or her wrong.

1/17/2020 12:10 AM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

You can't win the championship at A1, but you can lose it...

This saying goes for every race except the last.

"The championship doesn't start until Daytona."

|

1/17/2020 1:09 AM

Keys to the race:

Grab a good start.

Yeah, no shit!

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/17/2020 1:39 AM

When Ralph announces and uses the word...Bobble.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/17/2020 2:42 AM

"i got tight"

|

1/17/2020 3:09 AM

Had a great off season, bikes amazing, I feel great

|

1/17/2020 3:16 AM

“We just weren’t feeling it out there.”

|

1/17/2020 3:51 AM

JM485 wrote:

People constantly saying “the sport”, and more specifically proclaiming that something is good/bad for “the sport”. I hate to break it to you but this is an activity of individuals of various disciplines and skill levels, some thing or person does not speak for or define “the sport”, and I especially don’t understand where the hell anyone gets off believing that they somehow have the devine right to decide what is or is not good.

Also, to a similar extent, “flex characteristics”. That’s like saying “highly engineered”, it means absolutely nothing and doesn’t give anything even remotely resembling useful information. It’s like describing a frame and saying it made from “a metallic material”, of course it is and of course it flexes, both statements are useless and tell the consumer absolutely nothing.

It’s like when someone see’s someone doing a wheelie or speeding and say that it’s giving all motorcyclists a bad name. Lol.

|

1/17/2020 3:58 AM

Send it.

|

1/17/2020 4:02 AM

when in doubt, throttle out

If you’re not first, you’re last

Huck a buck

|

1/17/2020 4:03 AM

tcallahan707 wrote:

Send it.

That’s the all time worst, God I hate that one

|

1/17/2020 4:30 AM

tcallahan707 wrote:

Send it.

TbonesPop wrote:

That’s the all time worst, God I hate that one

Just gonna seennnnddd itttttt

|

1/17/2020 6:20 AM

green Kawasaki, red Honda..

|

1/17/2020 6:22 AM

Going to hurt some feelings here but “braaap” is one of the worst

|

1/17/2020 6:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2020 6:43 AM

SmokinJoe439 wrote:

Yeah for sure

This in every tv. Broadcast

|

1/17/2020 6:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2020 6:54 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Keys to the race:

Grab a good start.

Yeah, no shit!

laughing laughing Yeah congrats Columbo thanks for pointing that out.

X 2 on Huck a buck

Set sail
|

1/17/2020 6:52 AM

Here's an old one u don't hear much anymore.
Years ago some pro kinda ran me wide on a big sweeper. Almost put it in the fence.
Pissed, later I tracked him down in the pits.
After listening to the rant, he kinda smiled, saying, "dude....relax, an inch is like a yard".

|

1/17/2020 7:14 AM

Hit my marks

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

1/17/2020 7:18 AM

Siiick!

Sketchy

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!


2006 KX250

1/17/2020 7:20 AM

Oh....

I was (insert any position other than 1st) on the hole shot!

As in.... I was fifth on the hole shot!

WTF does that even mean?

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!


2006 KX250

1/17/2020 7:21 AM

tcallahan707 wrote:

Send it.

TbonesPop wrote:

That’s the all time worst, God I hate that one

kb228 wrote:

Just gonna seennnnddd itttttt

Are you silly? I’m still gunna send it!

I hate when people say “I got 3rd on the holeshot”
No dude, you were 4th off the start. The dude in first coming out of the turn got the holeshot.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals