Moto 9 The Movie

Zalev
I can't belive it. No interviews? No more talking? Just sick shots and riding? It can't be real. I had to wait 9 years for this. THANKS!
|
jk367
12/4/2017 1:00am
It wasn’t my fav of the series
Zalev
12/4/2017 2:28am
I would blame boring music. But you can't have everything I guess.
lumpy790
12/4/2017 3:54pm
Was cool watching it here In Charlotte
12/4/2017 6:51pm
lumpy790 wrote:
Was cool watching it here In Charlotte
Yup, was pretty close to a sell out it looked like.

I like it and thought it was definitely well shot with some cool locations... but I'm realizing how desensitized we the fans are becoming of this kind of media. It used to be that you wouldn't see bad ass riding footage until the new Crusty, etc VHS/DVD came out.... Now we pretty much see it every day right after it's shot on Instagram, etc.

The Shop

danzig138
Fantasy
4063rd
12/4/2017 7:16pm
Yup, was pretty close to a sell out it looked like. I like it and thought it was definitely well shot with some cool locations... but...
Yup, was pretty close to a sell out it looked like.

I like it and thought it was definitely well shot with some cool locations... but I'm realizing how desensitized we the fans are becoming of this kind of media. It used to be that you wouldn't see bad ass riding footage until the new Crusty, etc VHS/DVD came out.... Now we pretty much see it every day right after it's shot on Instagram, etc.
I think that's why people love getting behind the scene videos. That's why documentaries, vloggers, etc are getting so much attention these days.

I can find about 40 videos on youtube right now that are for free and shot at the same quality. Don't get me wrong, i'm excited to see whats in this movie, but at the same time i'm not instantly whipping out my credit card right now.

I miss the hype of the Terrafirma / Crusty days.
DR176
12/4/2017 9:19pm
Zalev wrote:
I can't belive it. No interviews? No more talking? Just sick shots and riding? It can't be real. I had to wait 9 years for this...
I can't belive it. No interviews? No more talking? Just sick shots and riding? It can't be real. I had to wait 9 years for this. THANKS!
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the compliments. The movie had a little bit of a different flavor to it this year I think. Music is and was the most difficult part by far when making the movie. Everyone has different taste in music and licensing is a long, frustrating, and potentially very expensive process in itself.
Tonynz
12/4/2017 9:26pm
Zalev wrote:
I can't belive it. No interviews? No more talking? Just sick shots and riding? It can't be real. I had to wait 9 years for this...
DR176 wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the compliments. The movie had a little bit of a different flavor to it this year I think. Music is...
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the compliments. The movie had a little bit of a different flavor to it this year I think. Music is and was the most difficult part by far when making the movie. Everyone has different taste in music and licensing is a long, frustrating, and potentially very expensive process in itself.
Loved it bought it as soon as it was available on Vimeo. The BT feature was excellent.
willie838
12/5/2017 5:01am
bought it immiediately on vimeo, two days later black friday sale - missed a nice discount.

some amazing footage, not my favvrite of the series- i can't put my finger what exactly i didn't love about it overall.

i love that they gave so much love to the northeast- footage with the rippaaaa! and the robbie marshall stuff was aces.

Post a reply to: Moto 9 The Movie

The Latest