Moto 1 tomorrow

petegrath
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 1:43pm
Hey guys, I'm gonna be at a soccer tournament all day tomorrow with my daughter (yes, she kicks ass, and I'm looking forward to it!) But will miss Moto 1 for sure, both classes.

Oscottie, or anyone. Please capture both first motos and post 'em up. I can't tell ya how much I'd appreciate it, been looking forward to this for quite a while.

Priority is always with the kiddos of course, but I just would love to see the whole race, both motos. I'm DVR-ing the live coverage for moto 2, but would like to watch the first moto before firing up the DVR (since I won't catch the second live either).

I'd be greatly appreciative if someone here could hook me up, even with a link if archives are available that quickly.

Gonna do the tournament, come home, and kids and I are gonna watch the racing. If any of you could post it up, we'll all watch both motos.

Thanks in advance if you can pull it off!
|
petegrath
8/13/2010 7:33pm
Ah shoot, you mean you can't trump 'em...

I know you might be able to do it, but maybe you could let it slide if a random poster put it up...

Hard request I know. But damn I want to see it all tomorrow. Smile
prozach
8/13/2010 9:23pm
petegrath wrote:
Ah shoot, you mean you can't trump 'em... I know you might be able to do it, but maybe you could let it slide if a...
Ah shoot, you mean you can't trump 'em...

I know you might be able to do it, but maybe you could let it slide if a random poster put it up...

Hard request I know. But damn I want to see it all tomorrow. Smile
I am with you. I really want to watch the first motos Sat, but won't be home in time. I am not sure if they can be captured or not?

Post a reply to: Moto 1 tomorrow

The Latest