Most different winners in a season

agn5009
Anyone know the most different winners in a SX season? Right now I believe we’re at 5 with Barcia, Webb, Tomac, Baggett and Musquin. I can see Savatgy snagging a win and possibly Roczen by the end of the season. I’m not sure anyone else can do it, so we could very well have 7 different winners. If that’s not a record I would think it would be very close.
|
DPR250R
3/17/2019 4:39pm
Possibly a mudder next weekend... could have a random winner for sure.
DC
3/18/2019 5:03am
agn5009 wrote:
Anyone know the most different winners in a SX season? Right now I believe we’re at 5 with Barcia, Webb, Tomac, Baggett and Musquin. I can...
Anyone know the most different winners in a SX season? Right now I believe we’re at 5 with Barcia, Webb, Tomac, Baggett and Musquin. I can see Savatgy snagging a win and possibly Roczen by the end of the season. I’m not sure anyone else can do it, so we could very well have 7 different winners. If that’s not a record I would think it would be very close.
My guess is 1985: Glover, Lechien, Bailey, O'Mara, Johnson, Hannah and the champion Jeff Ward.

https://vault.racerxonline.com/1985/sx/races

DC
Racer X
Crush
3/18/2019 5:12am
agn5009 wrote:
Anyone know the most different winners in a SX season? Right now I believe we’re at 5 with Barcia, Webb, Tomac, Baggett and Musquin. I can...
DC wrote:
My guess is 1985: Glover, Lechien, Bailey, O'Mara, Johnson, Hannah and the champion Jeff Ward.

DC
Racer X
paul937
Fantasy
359th
3/18/2019 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2019 2:26pm
agn5009 wrote:
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
It's actually 8!! (you forgot Barnett DC)

The thing that's even more amazing to me is the fact that there were only ELEVEN rounds that season! Shocked
8 different winners in 11 rounds! To me, that is one record that will be hard to break! Although like most fans, I'm always counting the different winners each year, somehow hoping that it will be broken Wink

Paul

P.S. Sorry Crush, I didn't see the link you posted until just now

The Shop

DC
3/18/2019 2:54pm
agn5009 wrote:
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
paul937 wrote:
It's actually 8!! (you forgot Barnett DC) The thing that's even more amazing to me is the fact that there were only ELEVEN rounds that season...
It's actually 8!! (you forgot Barnett DC)

The thing that's even more amazing to me is the fact that there were only ELEVEN rounds that season! Shocked
8 different winners in 11 rounds! To me, that is one record that will be hard to break! Although like most fans, I'm always counting the different winners each year, somehow hoping that it will be broken Wink

Paul

P.S. Sorry Crush, I didn't see the link you posted until just now
Right on, Paul, good catch! I was there at Atlanta when Bomber won on a Kawasaki, he went 2-2 in the two main "motos." I was sitting in the stands because I ran into the back of Larry Brooks in the 125 LCQ and didn't qualify! My dad was pissed... Oh well, college turned out to be a wiser choice for me anyway.

DC
Racer X
agn5009
3/18/2019 3:16pm
Wow. I don’t think we’ll ever eclipse 8 winners.

Post a reply to: Most different winners in a season

The Latest