Create New Tag

11/27/2018 1:53 AM

Have some fun people..
tell me anything I missed

Most annoying threads on vital

View Results

|

11/27/2018 1:58 AM

This one. Pointless poll about pointless threads.

I just come here for JLaw's and Nico Izzi's comeback threads bro.

|

11/27/2018 2:03 AM

Turbojez wrote:

This one. Pointless poll about pointless threads.

I just come here for JLaw's and Nico Izzi's comeback threads bro.

Ohhh left those out ?

|

11/27/2018 2:26 AM

Hint; You missed a big one.

The extremely small but annoyingly consistent clique that posts the “MXA Sucks” threads over and over...

|

11/27/2018 4:41 AM

I predict James Stewart threads win this poll by a landslide. I don't understand why people can't just let it go.

|

11/27/2018 4:51 AM

2 stroke vs 4 stroke vs electric

|

11/27/2018 5:08 AM

Repeat threads.

|

11/27/2018 5:48 AM

The ones about something serious like Weston Peick's recovery that get sidetracked into a shit show so some moran (Vital sp) can show how much they think they know about something like one-off safety equipment. Generally speaking, of course...

|

11/27/2018 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2018 6:51 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Have some fun people..
tell me anything I missed

1 People , complaining about spelling or abbreviations .
2 People that complain about someone pulling up an old thread, there is a plethora of really cool info saved here about the sport if some one wants to pull up an old thread to add to it or have a discussion about one of those threads isnt that a good thing ? or complain
about people making New threads, again isnt that a good thing ?
3 Ohh and People Complain about Discussing changes to the sport and Seem to think no matter what the topic is that whom ever set the Rules Got it right the first time , and even if they did get it right the first time and there us nothing that could be done differently that might make things better isnt Discussing the Sport what forums are about.

|

11/27/2018 8:12 AM

People who claim to be new members asking questions about bikes or coming back to the sport. A few threads in you can see they are just spamming the place up. They are constant and people keep replying to them . GuyB must be slave driving ML over in the back corner to get the numbers up??? I wonder if he uses the same screen name generator that Premix Junky uses???

|

11/28/2018 7:49 AM

Open letter s are some of the best threads . Deff the most entertaining.

|

11/28/2018 8:24 AM

I was going to vote, but then I realized I am just a dumb employee who doesn’t know anything...

|