Moss and Tapia?

BobbyM
3/15/2010 9:26am
Are you talking about the heat race or LCQ? Heat was clearly a mistake, LCQ, might be a little different
BobbyM wrote:
lcq
He was a good ten feet to the right of him, you're getting old.
and yer getting stupider...i got time against me. what you got?

watch the vid again smartass...tapia almost landed on moss with his own body, ten feet my ass.
toroP
3/15/2010 9:32am
Yes. Let's encourage the riders to settle their disagreements on the track at speed, where they can really do damage to each other, and DQ them if they get in a shoving match, where we know that no one's going to get hurt. These guys could brawl like mad and never hurt each other. On the track you can end a night, season, or a career.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/15/2010 10:15am
I think the AMA had a smaller-than-average crew up in Toronto, and they were unaware of it while it was going on. You may not have heard the last of this one from their viewpoint.
3/15/2010 10:21am
BobbyM wrote:
lcq
BobbyM wrote:
and yer getting stupider...i got time against me. what you got? watch the vid again smartass...tapia almost landed on moss with his own body, ten feet...

watch the vid again smartass...tapia almost landed on moss with his own body, ten feet my ass.
How far did the bike land from him?

The Shop

3/15/2010 10:23am
GuyB wrote:
I think the AMA had a smaller-than-average crew up in Toronto, and they were unaware of it while it was going on. You may not have...
I think the AMA had a smaller-than-average crew up in Toronto, and they were unaware of it while it was going on. You may not have heard the last of this one from their viewpoint.
Will they go back and review?
tevin tapia
3/15/2010 11:38am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2010 12:46pm
bobbym think before you speak he didn't jump and I did we were racing everyone was tripling all day idk why he didn't and in the lcq I was going for the last corner pass cuz he was hitting the different line than me in section after I crashed so how bout you either go out there and race with us or shut up!
Zycki11
3/15/2010 12:01pm
Tevin you were riding awesome, I have to give credit where its due. A post like that is kind of irrational. People Are defending you. Your supposed to be gaining fans by being level headed, not ripping on Bob. We all know he is a grumpy opinionated old school racer, he means well though.
RRsis17
3/15/2010 12:46pm
RRsis17 wrote:
well he is just 18..... I don't get all the bagging on Tapia? he was racing!!!!!!!!!!!! made a mistake.....has any of the other pros never made...
well he is just 18.....

I don't get all the bagging on Tapia? he was racing!!!!!!!!!!!! made a mistake.....has any of the other pros never made a mistake on a triple trying to make it into a main event?? I think I have seen just about every rider make a similar mistake over the years....it happens....you guys just like to complain....

Yep Stewart, Reed, Carmichael...none of them ever came up short on a jump or ran into the back of a rider stopped in a corner!!!
BobbyM wrote:
to me that wasn't a mistake, it looked like he wanted to land on moss
Seriously Bobbym???????????
3/15/2010 12:50pm
I doubt anyone in the sport would intentionally try and land on someone, a little over the top. Tevin a ton of us are pulling for you, people talk shit on here, can't let it get to you.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/15/2010 12:59pm
Jump on people on purpose? I don't think anyone does that. The outcome is not usually very good.

You just had two guys trying to make it into the main along with Metcalfe, who also transferred.

RRsis17
3/15/2010 1:05pm
GuyB wrote:
Jump on people on purpose? I don't think anyone does that. The outcome is not usually very good. You just had two guys trying to make...
Jump on people on purpose? I don't think anyone does that. The outcome is not usually very good.

You just had two guys trying to make it into the main along with Metcalfe, who also transferred.

Very well said!!!!
mx836
3/15/2010 3:04pm
BobbyM wrote:
lcq
BobbyM wrote:
and yer getting stupider...i got time against me. what you got? watch the vid again smartass...tapia almost landed on moss with his own body, ten feet...

Agree that he was aiming for Moss. Probably not to land on him, but definitely to make contact. Tapia was riding way over his head and dirty to boot. Moss had every right to be pissed. It was wrong for Moss to push him, but Tapia jumping into the back of him is a lot more dangerous than a little shove.
raddad
3/15/2010 3:12pm
bobbym think before you speak he didn't jump and I did we were racing everyone was tripling all day idk why he didn't and in the...
bobbym think before you speak he didn't jump and I did we were racing everyone was tripling all day idk why he didn't and in the lcq I was going for the last corner pass cuz he was hitting the different line than me in section after I crashed so how bout you either go out there and race with us or shut up!
Zing! I am glad you came here to set things straight from your perspective and i would like it of Moss would do the sameSmile Its always tough for us fans to figure things out when we are not on the track but we love to speculate! I love that you gave it your all and hope some future teams see that.. Oh and Bobby is a pretty good guy, he just likes to screw with ya sometimes..Sad
3/15/2010 3:13pm
raddad wrote:
Zing! I am glad you came here to set things straight from your perspective and i would like it of Moss would do the same:) Its...
Zing! I am glad you came here to set things straight from your perspective and i would like it of Moss would do the sameSmile Its always tough for us fans to figure things out when we are not on the track but we love to speculate! I love that you gave it your all and hope some future teams see that.. Oh and Bobby is a pretty good guy, he just likes to screw with ya sometimes..Sad
And hopefully with the "land on him on purpose" comment he was just screwing around.
tobz
3/15/2010 3:15pm
raddad wrote:
Zing! I am glad you came here to set things straight from your perspective and i would like it of Moss would do the same:) Its...
And hopefully with the "land on him on purpose" comment he was just screwing around.
no kidding, that was just retarded.
Thorne310
3/15/2010 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:25pm
First post but felt compelled. Personally, even at age 40, I get more physical at a non-contact softball game than Moss and Tapia got. Was it ok? I guess so- they raced in the LCQ. I don't work for AMA or CMA- they made the call- they saw it as I did, or they didn't see much of it perhaps.

As far as comments about Tapia riding over his head. I feel no one else can say that until they claim the current #26 position in the nation for East Coast Lites. If he rode around without pushing himself- he certainly wouldn't be current #26- nor would any of us.

If I were Moss, I may have done the same thing. If I were Tapia, I may have done the same thing. Racing hard, pushing it, getting pissed- if that's not how it feels for you- then I don't get what you are doing in this sport.

I am really not biased on this and have been both the Tapia and the Moss on more than one occasion. Sometimes I was the apologizer, and sometimes I was the guy pushing it up on somebody- on all occasions I learned from it and grew from it- I hope, and believe both these guys will too.

Just one guy giving his 2 loonies (attempt at a canadian money joke there)..
3/15/2010 6:06pm
Just Maybe? In the LCQ Tevin was all jacked up on Mnt. Dew and went at him like a spider monkey!!! haha come on? Again glad no one got hurt bad. Moss hope all is good with you and all the best with many more years of good racing to come! Tevin keep pushing hard. But try not to post much on here cause people like to play with words.. Stay focused on your racing and the results will comeSmile To everyone else. I hope that by seeing that Tevin took time to post something .You see that he cares what his fans or could be fans think. Thats got to mean something. He has grown up being told that "the person makes the racer" not the racer makes the person! He lives by that. ..Thanks to all the supporters!
BobbyM
3/15/2010 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:25pm
bobbym think before you speak he didn't jump and I did we were racing everyone was tripling all day idk why he didn't and in the...
emig said you tried to seat bounce that section for a triple jump and was 3 feet short, ejected like a fighter pilot. you looked extremely pissed off and to me it looked like you were gonna win it all or not let him win it somehow, someway.

and i was disputing the 10 foot dipshit remark that some clown said on here

and step off sonny i got an opinion, right or wrong so there...neeneerneeneer.
BobbyM
3/15/2010 7:12pm
RRsis17 wrote:
Seriously Bobbym???????????
it looked like that is what he was trying to do. he said he wasn't and i believe him...but at the time of the race it looked like that to me...so fooking sue me for christ sakes. Wink
3/15/2010 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2010 8:56pm
BobbyM wrote:
emig said you tried to seat bounce that section for a triple jump and was 3 feet short, ejected like a fighter pilot. you looked extremely...
emig said you tried to seat bounce that section for a triple jump and was 3 feet short, ejected like a fighter pilot. you looked extremely pissed off and to me it looked like you were gonna win it all or not let him win it somehow, someway.

and i was disputing the 10 foot dipshit remark that some clown said on here

and step off sonny i got an opinion, right or wrong so there...neeneerneeneer.
Deflecting it to Emig?Laughing
3/15/2010 9:03pm
Yo Tevin this is Kanye from Corinth. I still think you and Andrews race was better but dude that LCQ was amazing.

Glad to see you on the tube, keep it up.
BobbyM
3/16/2010 7:04am
151 wrote:
Yo Tevin this is Kanye from Corinth. I still think you and Andrews race was better but dude that LCQ was amazing. Glad to see you...
Yo Tevin this is Kanye from Corinth. I still think you and Andrews race was better but dude that LCQ was amazing.

Glad to see you on the tube, keep it up.
West corinth?
Thorne310
3/16/2010 5:36pm
Who were those two guys that always rode way over their heads in their first few pro years? Oh yeah, Carmichael and Stewart! Worked out for them Smile

Post a reply to: Moss and Tapia?

The Latest