More on JS7.com and the outdoors

pamoto
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 10:54pm
Another bit of news from JS7.com. Sure is looking like it will happen. This posted on JS7.com

Of course, while we had the opportunity, we also caught up with James to get an update on his 2010 racing season. And just like we mentioned last week, James really does have all intentions of getting back to racing this summer. If everything goes as expected with James’ wrist, as well as the team’s financial budget to contest the Nationals, it really does look like fans will get to see James in action all summer long… Or, as James puts it, “Until our budget runs out!”

|
Outsider
3/22/2010 9:30am
They should have some extra cash from not doing supercross no?
DanDunes818
3/22/2010 9:35am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2010 9:43am
It would take allot more than one summer to drain their budget.lol

That said I'm very excited to see JS is coming out to play in the dirt this summer. As you all know i'm not a huge fan of JS's but like every fan of the sport I love watching him outdoors and I want all the best guys on the line. The outdoors is like a dream right now though.

JS RV RD JG GL AS IT CR DM BT MA KRegal MMoss JLaw THahn JBrayton MBryne JHill NWey DReardon ... That's just the top 20.,,, Wow!!! We may even see Timmy and BHep out there.

I can't remember a time where it was that tough to score a point in the 450 class
Big Lenny
3/22/2010 10:14am
It would take allot more than one summer to drain their budget.lol That said I'm very excited to see JS is coming out to play in...

That said I'm very excited to see JS is coming out to play in the dirt this summer. As you all know i'm not a huge fan of JS's but like every fan of the sport I love watching him outdoors and I want all the best guys on the line. The outdoors is like a dream right now though.

JS RV RD JG GL AS IT CR DM BT MA KRegal MMoss JLaw THahn JBrayton MBryne JHill NWey DReardon ... That's just the top 20.,,, Wow!!! We may even see Timmy and BHep out there.

I can't remember a time where it was that tough to score a point in the 450 class
I heard James doesn't care too much for you either....
DanDunes818
3/22/2010 10:24am
It would take allot more than one summer to drain their budget.lol That said I'm very excited to see JS is coming out to play in...

Big Lenny wrote:
I heard James doesn't care too much for you either....
But we all know JS has all the love in the world for the guy with a huge man crush on him. JS loves him some Big Lenny and who could blame him.

The Shop

Racer111
3/22/2010 11:03am
Outsider wrote:
Uh, Josh Hill has been at every round. They are still at the races.
zippy895
3/22/2010 11:13am
he's not doing the outdoors for the love of it. if red bull pays him the money he requests,then and only then we will see him outdoors. don't be mislead.......again.
iudi2006
Fantasy
312th
3/22/2010 11:21am
I disagree,i think he seriously wants to race. Why does everyone think that James doesn't care about racing anymore? If he didnt,he has enough money to just stop racing.
Outsider
3/22/2010 11:36am
Outsider wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
Has James? STFU
Outsider
3/22/2010 11:37am
But we all know JS has all the love in the world for the guy with a huge man crush on him. JS loves him some...
But we all know JS has all the love in the world for the guy with a huge man crush on him. JS loves him some Big Lenny and who could blame him.
Laughing
worcsracer808
3/22/2010 12:11pm
Im sure with a team behind him and 10 mill in the bank from last year alone (or 08 I dont remeber) he could easily afford to race if he really "wanted to" and could afford to run the budget himself, I mean J-law has had his own team for a while now and you know he doesn't have 1/10th of the money that Stewart has.
JW381
3/22/2010 12:36pm
Glad to see James will be contesting. Honestly, I'm more interested to know if my hometown hero, Josh Hill, will be along for the ride as well. I really really really really really hope so..
Racer111
3/22/2010 12:54pm
Outsider wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Has James? STFU
Yeah, I will get right on that dumbass. The rig STILL travels to EVERY RACE and they still have to pay all the expenses of traveling whether James is there or not. Even a retard can figure this out. Had the WHOLE team been sitting home the whole series then yeah, but James has been the only one NOT there. Your parents must be proud!!
Racer111
3/22/2010 12:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2010 12:59pm
There is this little thing called a CONTRACT that James signed with L&M Racing that he is held to. It dictates what he can and can not do. He can't just decide to do whatever he wants or desires. Are you and Outsider brothers or something? You both have the intelligence of a small rock.
MX479Guy
3/22/2010 1:03pm
James will be fun to watch, but I don't think it will be the cake walk he had when he went 24-0.

There will be a few guys who have new confidence and speed to run with James over 24 motos.
Outsider
3/22/2010 1:06pm
Racer111 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Has James? STFU
Racer111 wrote:
Yeah, I will get right on that dumbass. The rig STILL travels to EVERY RACE and they still have to pay all the expenses of traveling...
Yeah, I will get right on that dumbass. The rig STILL travels to EVERY RACE and they still have to pay all the expenses of traveling whether James is there or not. Even a retard can figure this out. Had the WHOLE team been sitting home the whole series then yeah, but James has been the only one NOT there. Your parents must be proud!!
Thanks for spelling that all out for me genius.

The budget would probably have included $ for TWO riders, including bonus money, which you'd think James would have had coming being the FMOTP and all.

Like I said, Shut the FUCK UP.
Racer111
3/22/2010 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2010 1:08pm
MX479Guy wrote:
James will be fun to watch, but I don't think it will be the cake walk he had when he went 24-0. There will be a...
James will be fun to watch, but I don't think it will be the cake walk he had when he went 24-0.

There will be a few guys who have new confidence and speed to run with James over 24 motos.
You mean for the first 10 or 15 minutes of each of those 24 motos. After that, it's like 11am at any Hotel in the country. Time to check out!
MX479Guy
3/22/2010 1:13pm
MX479Guy wrote:
James will be fun to watch, but I don't think it will be the cake walk he had when he went 24-0. There will be a...

Racer111 wrote:
You mean for the first 10 or 15 minutes of each of those 24 motos. After that, it's like 11am at any Hotel in the country...
You mean for the first 10 or 15 minutes of each of those 24 motos. After that, it's like 11am at any Hotel in the country. Time to check out!
I would love to agree with you, but James hasnt raced a full season in a while and RD and RV should be in full on attack mode by the Nationals.

If James is still not riding because of his wrist, I think it's up in the air if he'll have the fitness and seat time to put together two full on 35 minute motos.

The Nationals are not that far away..
Racer111
3/22/2010 1:42pm
Outsider wrote:
Has James? STFU
Racer111 wrote:
Yeah, I will get right on that dumbass. The rig STILL travels to EVERY RACE and they still have to pay all the expenses of traveling...
Outsider wrote:
Thanks for spelling that all out for me genius. The budget would probably have included $ for TWO riders, including bonus money, which you'd think James...
Thanks for spelling that all out for me genius.

The budget would probably have included $ for TWO riders, including bonus money, which you'd think James would have had coming being the FMOTP and all.

Like I said, Shut the FUCK UP.
No, that's not how it works. Thanks for showing yet even more idiocy! James bonus money, whatever that may be is for JAMES, has nothing to do with budget money for the Team and transportation. Bonus money is "IF" money, not factored in to a Teams "Budget" money. Thanks for playing. Whether JS7 is there or not there, the Team stills spends the same amount of money going to and from the races.
Outsider
3/22/2010 1:46pm
Racer111 wrote:
No, that's not how it works. Thanks for showing yet even more idiocy! James bonus money, whatever that may be is for JAMES, has nothing to...
No, that's not how it works. Thanks for showing yet even more idiocy! James bonus money, whatever that may be is for JAMES, has nothing to do with budget money for the Team and transportation. Bonus money is "IF" money, not factored in to a Teams "Budget" money. Thanks for playing. Whether JS7 is there or not there, the Team stills spends the same amount of money going to and from the races.
Interesting... so, the bonus money is like monopoly money? It's "IF" money?

Please tell me more... I'm so confused!

Racer111
3/22/2010 2:07pm
Racer111 wrote:
No, that's not how it works. Thanks for showing yet even more idiocy! James bonus money, whatever that may be is for JAMES, has nothing to...
Outsider wrote:
Interesting... so, the bonus money is like monopoly money? It's "IF" money?

Please tell me more... I'm so confused!

Budget money is money that is factored in that Team knows they are going to spend. They don't set money aside within the budget because they just KNOW James is going to win the Chamionship and they have to pay him bonus money. No one knows that. Someone looks at what it cost the team to travel week in and week out paying for transportation, crew salaries, gas, food etc......and then adds current year inflation etc..Bonuses and rider salaries ar not factored in to a Teams traveling budget. James being out has not kept the team from having to go to the races because Josh Hill is on the team so they STILL have to go whether James is there or not. They still support Hill. JS7's mechanic is still there and helps the team with Josh. Make sense yet?
Outsider
3/22/2010 2:17pm
Racer111 wrote:
Budget money is money that is factored in that Team knows they are going to spend. They don't set money aside within the budget because they...
Budget money is money that is factored in that Team knows they are going to spend. They don't set money aside within the budget because they just KNOW James is going to win the Chamionship and they have to pay him bonus money. No one knows that. Someone looks at what it cost the team to travel week in and week out paying for transportation, crew salaries, gas, food etc......and then adds current year inflation etc..Bonuses and rider salaries ar not factored in to a Teams traveling budget. James being out has not kept the team from having to go to the races because Josh Hill is on the team so they STILL have to go whether James is there or not. They still support Hill. JS7's mechanic is still there and helps the team with Josh. Make sense yet?
Yes, I think I'm starting to understand...

So, when James does win, do they get the bonus money from the same place you get your responses? You know, the place from which you are speaking currently?

kawi23
3/22/2010 2:21pm
what ever happened to everyone saying he is only riding the first two nationals i love when ppl make stuff up
ocscottie
3/22/2010 3:00pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:35pm
kawi23 wrote:
what ever happened to everyone saying he is only riding the first two nationals i love when ppl make stuff up
"Everyone" wasnt saying it, James himself did in an interview on MXA:

Click Here

Torco1
3/22/2010 3:05pm
Racer111 wrote:
Budget money is money that is factored in that Team knows they are going to spend. They don't set money aside within the budget because they...
Outsider wrote:
Yes, I think I'm starting to understand... So, when James does win, do they get the bonus money from the same place you get your responses...
Yes, I think I'm starting to understand...

So, when James does win, do they get the bonus money from the same place you get your responses? You know, the place from which you are speaking currently?

Is that the place that rhymes with glass?
Outsider
3/22/2010 4:05pm
Torco1 wrote:
Is that the place that rhymes with glass?
Yes, yes it does....

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
3/22/2010 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2010 5:09pm
Outsider wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Has James? STFU
They're still paying James.

Post a reply to: More on JS7.com and the outdoors

The Latest