More coverage from EICMA - Milan Motorcycle Show

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2017 10:42 AM

Got home from Italy late last night...so here's so more galleries from EICMA. Just posted number two, I'll have a third one tomorrow.

Here's some teasers, click the links after the photos to see the whole galleries

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Day One: http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/2017-EICMA-Milan-Motorcycle-Show-Day-One,39335/Yamahas-Tenere-700-World-Raid,102701/ML512,13480

Day Two (Peely, the girls are here): http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/2017-EICMA-Milan-Motorcycle-Show-Day-Two,39337/2017-EICMA-Milan-Motorcycle-Show-Day-Two-Coverage,102982/ML512,13480

|

11/12/2017 11:48 AM

Nothing from Polisport and in particular their CRF styled plastics for the CR?

|

11/12/2017 12:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/12/2017 12:03 PM

wsc96 wrote:

Nothing from Polisport and in particular their CRF styled plastics for the CR?

Next gallery. I showed those plastics in our AIME gallery btw...it was just a photo on a wall, they didn't have a display bike.

|

11/12/2017 1:28 PM

Great stuff, thanks!

|

11/12/2017 3:49 PM

Looks like they're really pushing Rally hard in Europe.

|

11/12/2017 3:56 PM

I was just in Milan last month for a trade show at the Fiera Milano as well. Was the EICMA show in one of the exhibit halls in the front half of the complex, or wayyyyy in the back?? Sooo much walking involved with that place, then to the subway, then to the hotel. I stayed in the city center right near the Duomo. Pretty rad city, amazing food

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

11/12/2017 5:06 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I was just in Milan last month for a trade show at the Fiera Milano as well. Was the EICMA show in one of the exhibit halls in the front half of the complex, or wayyyyy in the back?? Sooo much walking involved with that place, then to the subway, then to the hotel. I stayed in the city center right near the Duomo. Pretty rad city, amazing food

We were near central station in the city, about a 15 min fast paced walk from the Duomo.

The first two days we had a group bus to get to the show, from our hotel. Third day we missed it heading back, I was talking too much as usual...so we had to take the subway back.

EICMA took up six halls I think, sorta in the middle.

|

11/12/2017 9:14 PM

ML512 wrote:

Next gallery. I showed those plastics in our AIME gallery btw...it was just a photo on a wall, they didn't have a display bike.

Thanks ML... That was what got my attention first time round wink

|

11/13/2017 4:13 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

ML512 wrote:

We were near central station in the city, about a 15 min fast paced walk from the Duomo.

The first two days we had a group bus to get to the show, from our hotel. Third day we missed it heading back, I was talking too much as usual...so we had to take the subway back.

Where you able to ride? Some nice tracks there like Ottobiano and Cremona.

|

11/13/2017 6:10 AM

I know Blackbird Racing bought the rights to the Tecnosel brand name / trademark several years ago. I'm really surprised that it doesn't appear that they're doing anything with Tecnosel branded products, especially with the rise of people reviving old 2 strokes and EVO racing. Tecnosel was such an iconic brand in 80s & 90s moto.. I checked their website and browsed through Blackbird's 2018 catalog, don't see a single thing Tecnosel. sad

Photo

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

11/13/2017 6:29 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

ML512 wrote:

#434 wrote:

Where you able to ride? Some nice tracks there like Ottobiano and Cremona.

Naw, didn't have time to do it. I've ridden in Sweden and that's it for motocross in Europe for me.

|