More Weirdness From MXA.com

GODZILLA
1/17/2019 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2019 3:25pm
Yup, you're right, a major pro website littered with mistakes and getting worse and worse is not worth mentioning.
Sorry.
Wink

BTW, why do people find useful to take a minute of their time to post "Man, what you wrote is useless"?
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
1/17/2019 5:40pm
Look, they hired Moorewood back in the day.....
That alone should signal their staff IQ ?

The Shop

Jerkolantern
1/17/2019 10:18pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2019 10:20pm
?????????????????????????????????????????????? nododobodies perfect. Quit yer crying.
MudPup545
1/18/2019 2:43am
So, why constantly go back to a website that you hate so much? The internet is a big place, plenty of other sources to get your motocross info from.
GODZILLA
1/18/2019 2:52am
MudPup545 wrote:
So, why constantly go back to a website that you hate so much? The internet is a big place, plenty of other sources to get your...
So, why constantly go back to a website that you hate so much? The internet is a big place, plenty of other sources to get your motocross info from.
You don't get it (and I dunno what hate you're talking about). I like MXA, was some kind of reference for a long time. It's really not what it used to be and I feel it's kinda sad.
MudPup545
1/18/2019 3:11am
MudPup545 wrote:
So, why constantly go back to a website that you hate so much? The internet is a big place, plenty of other sources to get your...
GODZILLA wrote:
You don't get it (and I dunno what hate you're talking about). I like MXA, was some kind of reference for a long time. It's really...
You don't get it (and I dunno what hate you're talking about). I like MXA, was some kind of reference for a long time. It's really not what it used to be and I feel it's kinda sad.
Well...I think I sort of, kind of get it. Maybe? I just see people bashing a website that they keep going back to like moths to a flame. Constantly complaining that they think it's a joke but, they keep going back. And I actually agree to an extent. I too don't care much for the website. I've noticed the typos/errors as well and yep, kinda sad for so called
journalist. Maybe interns run the page? So.... I just don't go there. I do still get the magazine and love it. Got the latest issue yesterday and Daryl Ecklund's column left me in tears.
idahokid235
1/18/2019 10:15am
Saw this a few months back and thought it was funny. Perfect time to use it, I guess!
KDXGarage
1/18/2019 11:43am
MudPup545 wrote:
Well...I think I sort of, kind of get it. Maybe? I just see people bashing a website that they keep going back to like moths to...
Well...I think I sort of, kind of get it. Maybe? I just see people bashing a website that they keep going back to like moths to a flame. Constantly complaining that they think it's a joke but, they keep going back. And I actually agree to an extent. I too don't care much for the website. I've noticed the typos/errors as well and yep, kinda sad for so called
journalist. Maybe interns run the page? So.... I just don't go there. I do still get the magazine and love it. Got the latest issue yesterday and Daryl Ecklund's column left me in tears.
Just got mine minutes ago. I wool be sure to check it out.

Thanks.
Vet57
1/18/2019 6:32pm
I heard the Bazzer is gonna straighten it all out.

Post a reply to: More Weirdness From MXA.com

The Latest