More Scum off the streets

3/25/2021 4:38pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2021 8:59am
Police making a stand

Down with the criminals

sorry about the Facebook link.
|
3/25/2021 4:56pm
Atlanta Police and City of South Fulton Police are starting to get more aggressive with these knuckleheads too. Keep up the great work!
TeamGreen
3/25/2021 7:59pm
Stoked on all the recovered vehicles and the “justice” handed out...6 arrests? Nice!
IanMac138
3/25/2021 8:24pm
Only thing I got out of that FB post was how toxic that particular social app is based on the comments themselves. FB needs a serious revalve.

The Shop

SEE ARE125
3/26/2021 5:31am
I like the comments where a woman said “new dirt bikes are like $10k” and then some guy called bullshit and said WalMart has brand new ones for $1,500. Laughing
PNWRider
3/26/2021 5:40am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I like the comments where a woman said “new dirt bikes are like $10k” and then some guy called bullshit and said WalMart has brand new...
I like the comments where a woman said “new dirt bikes are like $10k” and then some guy called bullshit and said WalMart has brand new ones for $1,500. Laughing
Yeah, but the Factory Edition is 2000....Laughing
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
3/26/2021 7:31am
IanMac138 wrote:
Only thing I got out of that FB post was how toxic that particular social app is based on the comments themselves. FB needs a serious...
Only thing I got out of that FB post was how toxic that particular social app is based on the comments themselves. FB needs a serious revalve.
It's exactly like this place except around here there are mods that delete the inappropriate comments.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/26/2021 7:42am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2021 7:52am
Grinning Which one of you is this:

Edit: EngIceDave.
3/26/2021 7:52am
IanMac138 wrote:
Only thing I got out of that FB post was how toxic that particular social app is based on the comments themselves. FB needs a serious...
What amazes me is people still use Facebook. Actual grownups. Adults. People with jobs and families and friends and lives... still use Facebook.

JazzyJJ
3/26/2021 7:55am
IanMac138 wrote:
What amazes me is people still use Facebook. Actual grownups. Adults. People with jobs and families and friends and lives... still use Facebook.

Unfortunately it’s unbearable for certain groups and interests. I hate it but there’s a few areas of my life that would get much harder if I deleted my profile.
RMT
3/26/2021 8:02am
IanMac138 wrote:

Define “use.”

I’ve turned my Facebook into a magazine. I dont post anything and have only friended my close family and a few friends. I’ve blocked or removed anyone or anything that deals with politics or religion. All I see are racing groups and other pages that go along with my hobbies. I also use FB to buy and sell items similar to Craigslist.

So how is that any different than going online and visiting this very website?
SoCalMX70
3/26/2021 8:29am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2021 12:42pm

That's funny considering the most toxic people I know on Facebook are not just adults, but senior citizens who repost political propaganda a dozen times a day... They are literally the embodiment of "it's on the internet so it must be true". They have no clue and are massively susceptible to the craziest conspiracy theories.

I use FB mostly for a couple specialty groups where expertise, info, and parts are easily traded. I post personal things occasionally, usually racing or music related. It's also an easy way to stay in contact with distant friends and relatives... Though, now in my mid 30s I've simply learned to cut out large swaths of unimportant folks in my life.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
3/26/2021 8:58am
Have not looked at FB in years but if I am ever feeling low it a good place to realize there is not much competition out there. We are all dumb, just be less dumb than most and life is good.
FWYT
3/26/2021 9:32am
RMT wrote:
Define “use.” I’ve turned my Facebook into a magazine. I dont post anything and have only friended my close family and a few friends. I’ve blocked...
Define “use.”

I’ve turned my Facebook into a magazine. I dont post anything and have only friended my close family and a few friends. I’ve blocked or removed anyone or anything that deals with politics or religion. All I see are racing groups and other pages that go along with my hobbies. I also use FB to buy and sell items similar to Craigslist.

That's kind of how I use it, too. Zero news or politics, rarely post and interact with maybe a dozen people.
Hammer 663s
3/26/2021 9:50am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2021 9:50am
RMT wrote:
Define “use.” I’ve turned my Facebook into a magazine. I dont post anything and have only friended my close family and a few friends. I’ve blocked...
Define “use.”

FWYT wrote:
That's kind of how I use it, too. Zero news or politics, rarely post and interact with maybe a dozen people.
Hell, I've had to block family and friends there as their political and religious diatribes became more and more ridiculous. I too use it for special interest stuff - 90% moto. It's a tool that is decent if used effectively. I am getting pretty fed up with the increasing volume of advertising tho, and they've made that really hard to block.

Hammer 663s
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
3/26/2021 10:19am
Hell, I've had to block family and friends there as their political and religious diatribes became more and more ridiculous. I too use it for special...
Hell, I've had to block family and friends there as their political and religious diatribes became more and more ridiculous. I too use it for special interest stuff - 90% moto. It's a tool that is decent if used effectively. I am getting pretty fed up with the increasing volume of advertising tho, and they've made that really hard to block.

Hammer 663s
Yep, which is why we don’t allow those topics here. Or racist comments.
MudPup545
3/26/2021 10:24am

I use it everyday. I belong to a few groups of trail riders. I’ve actually used it to hook up with other riders, keep track of trail closures/conditions, buy/sell moto related gear and parts etc..... . Just weed out the crap you’re not interested in and it’s not so bad. It’s only what you make it to be.
fourfourone
3/26/2021 11:21am
facebook is the butthole of the internet.
RonJon
3/26/2021 12:33pm
What does that make vital?
MikeID
3/26/2021 1:00pm
RonJon wrote:
What does that make vital?
The goggle-shrouded eyes. With a full set of tear-offs.
Moto Nomad
3/26/2021 1:35pm
Facebook sucks, I left years ago. It's for idiots.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go check my Instagram and Twitter feeds.
3/26/2021 2:05pm
Moto Nomad wrote:
The content the pros put out on Instagram is great. I follow a couple guys that do amazing bike builds. You can get the news on riders and the teams on Instagram before it hits anywhere else a lot of times
Moto Nomad
3/26/2021 2:12pm
Moto Nomad wrote:
The content the pros put out on Instagram is great. I follow a couple guys that do amazing bike builds. You can get the news on...
The content the pros put out on Instagram is great. I follow a couple guys that do amazing bike builds. You can get the news on riders and the teams on Instagram before it hits anywhere else a lot of times
Probably 80 percent of my feed is moto stuff. Even at 53 years old, it's damn thrilling when Johnny O' or Jeff Ward like my post! There are also a lot fewer poisonous political rants compared to FB, and a lot less negativity.
3/26/2021 2:51pm
Moto Nomad wrote:
Probably 80 percent of my feed is moto stuff. Even at 53 years old, it's damn thrilling when Johnny O' or Jeff Ward like my post...
Probably 80 percent of my feed is moto stuff. Even at 53 years old, it's damn thrilling when Johnny O' or Jeff Ward like my post! There are also a lot fewer poisonous political rants compared to FB, and a lot less negativity.
Yes! My gf thinks I'm a goof because I'm like Mike Alessi liked my comment haha! Ya my feed is all moto with some stand up comics mixed in. I had a cool interaction with Rob Ninkovich defense end and Super Bowl winner from the NE Patriots. He rides mx and I asked him how it compared to football. He said motocross is way harder than football and that's coming from a high level NFL player

Post a reply to: More Scum off the streets

The Latest