More Sand/Dirt Track HEAVEN!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2017 9:06 PM

|

instagram: @ginger969

10/24/2017 9:13 PM

That track is a booter or two shy of being one of America’s top locations. Nice riding.

|

10/24/2017 9:28 PM

This is the main track correct? Been quite a few years since I raced there. Looks a lot different.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/24/2017 9:38 PM

That looks like the perfect amount of sand IMO. Some of the sand in New England can be pretty deep and easily whooped out which makes for a good challenge. But it's a riot when you're able to pin it around a sand track.

How is the moto scene around Boise? I traveled through Idaho on my way to Bend, Oregon and really enjoyed Stanley, ID where we did some fishing. We didn't get to go to Boise, drove about 50 miles north I believe. I've only heard good things about it, though.

|

10/25/2017 8:28 AM

Looks fun! Nice riding Ginger! Is that a big ass rock on the side of the track coming out of the sweeper in the back? ouchhh that would hurt

|

10/25/2017 11:58 AM

ginger969 wrote:

That's the best camera angle of a helmet cam I've ever seen.

What brand/model camera is that?

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

10/26/2017 4:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/26/2017 4:19 PM

I love the winter track!! Best track in Idaho, and the summer track is fun to and the club runs a awesome facility!! Boise moto scene is pretty awesome

|

10/26/2017 4:28 PM

I gotta get my ass out there this spring!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja