More Marv hate

Ted722
7/9/2018 8:39am
Marvin Musquin has cross jumped people too many times for it to be accidental. If it were an accident it would not only happen when he...
Marvin Musquin has cross jumped people too many times for it to be accidental. If it were an accident it would not only happen when he is trying to maintain a position. Cross jumping is the most dangerous, douche bag move someone can make. Roczen could have and should have cleaned him out in that next corner.
Sure hope DeCoster had that talk with Marv. Not about cross-jumping (allegedly), but how awesome it was that he dismissed that 1 finger flag bearing fool!
Moto Spike
7/9/2018 8:49am
newmann wrote:
Yet look at the mess they leave behind. Embarrassing in itself.
Newmann, you bring absolutely nothing productive to this forum. Yes, I did create an account to tell you that. Hey, now I can upvote on content and posts. Thank you.
7/9/2018 9:01am
This guy is not a Moto fan he is an asshat embarrassment to himself. Rock on Marvin
redrider400
7/9/2018 9:03am
I just don't like as a racer. It has nothing to do with where he is from.

The Shop

newmann
7/9/2018 9:05am
newmann wrote:
Moto Spike wrote:
Newmann, you bring absolutely nothing productive to this forum. Yes, I did create an account to tell you that. Hey, now I can upvote on content...
Newmann, you bring absolutely nothing productive to this forum. Yes, I did create an account to tell you that. Hey, now I can upvote on content and posts. Thank you.
I guess we know what your pit area looks like when you leave the track. Much TY for starting another anonymous account to let me know that I'm living in your head rent free.

TeamGreen
7/9/2018 9:22am
Me?

I'm just so proud of the promoters. It's quite nice of them to have such a great viewing area for the mentally and emotionally challenged people to enjoy the race.
TDeath21
7/9/2018 9:24am
Buying a Musquin shirt at Spring Creek just because of this.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/9/2018 10:00am
newmann wrote:
Moto Spike wrote:
Newmann, you bring absolutely nothing productive to this forum. Yes, I did create an account to tell you that. Hey, now I can upvote on content...
And what exactly do you bring? Clearly not much.
peelout
7/9/2018 10:01am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 10:03am
clown deserves a broken nose for that idiotic nonsense
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/9/2018 10:08am
newmann wrote:
Moto Spike wrote:

Byeeeeeee....
peelout
7/9/2018 10:20am
ML512 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/07/09/273518/s1200_Screen_Shot_2018_07_09_at_10.05.12_AM.jpg[/img] Byeeeeeee....

Byeeeeeee....
i bet you could cross-reference this list with Grindr user names and have a 100% return
slipdog
7/9/2018 10:30am
Ha... I remember the Fake Jeffro account! That shit was funny Laughing
newmann
7/9/2018 10:50am
newmann wrote:
Moto Spike wrote:
ML512 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/07/09/273518/s1200_Screen_Shot_2018_07_09_at_10.05.12_AM.jpg[/img] Byeeeeeee....

Byeeeeeee....
Booooommmmm, headshot. Damn ML, you just sniped a dozen members with one bullet. Laughing Probably find Hoagieman and Husquerdo further up that list too.

Has to suck going through life as such a loser that you have to continuously dream up anonymous screen names to sneak around a dirt bike message board. At least some of us are willing to own our stuff...and clean up after ourselves at the races.Wink
51xc
7/9/2018 11:01am
what a tit! if that were to be a fellow countrymen of mine and I would be standing there about on the fence I'd choke him out and let marvin draw a dick on his face.
rob mx
7/9/2018 11:15am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 11:15am
rob mx wrote:
kenny roczen seemed to be getting quiet the Pop at the race ?!? maybe people dislike crybabys that ride dirty aka marvin mooscant
DoctorJD wrote:
I tried Google Translate, but it didn't help. What exactly does this mean? No disrespect, I understand that English probably isn't your first language.
its not english its american... how about you and the king kiss my rebel dick
rosebud441
7/9/2018 12:02pm
rob mx wrote:
kenny roczen seemed to be getting quiet the Pop at the race ?!? maybe people dislike crybabys that ride dirty aka marvin mooscant
DoctorJD wrote:
I tried Google Translate, but it didn't help. What exactly does this mean? No disrespect, I understand that English probably isn't your first language.
rob mx wrote:
its not english its american... how about you and the king kiss my rebel dick
rob, stop embarrassing us, please
willie838
7/9/2018 12:21pm Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 12:29pm
seth505 wrote:
What a pile of shit.
Seriously.

I took my older mother to dilla last year(DC I'm eternally grateful) , because she took my mooching ass up as a kid for years so I'm on the payback plan.

After the first motos we're walking the pits and Mathilde is over a storage bin with soap and water scrubbing Marvin's boots.

We walked up and talked to her and she couldn't have been more polite, kind or gracious. I've seen hundreds of moto princess 10s over the years that are flat useless at the track..... But Mathilde was arm in arm pitching in with the KTM team to get everything together for moto 2.

I think it's really really uncool of any American fan (and I'm pretty patriotic, do the pledge daily at attention at work) to be unkind to foreign riders who come here to chase their dream.

You have to remember that the American dream is alive and well in the world, and Marvin Mathilde, Chad ellie, etc etc personify more than probably 99 percent of people that you will ever meet.

They uproot their comfortable lives on the gp circuit, leave their home country, and dive in feet first to coming to race the American sx /mx series and fulfill their Dreams.

For that they should be applauded. That kid is a despicable little douche who needed to have someone go upside his head a long time ago to learn respect and humility.
psg119
7/9/2018 12:38pm
I honestly think the dislike of MM25 is just as good for the sport as the love of him. Should he be flipped the bird and told to go back to his country? Definitely not. But people are crowding to see him win and people are crowding to see him lose. Same for the MM/KTM fans to see ET3 get beat. They are passionate about MX right now and I think that's awesome. You guys should watch Moto GP and see how crazy those fans get haha. The rivalries are REAL there. Not to mention the largest crowds... Marquez has it worse right now than Marv in my opinion... But he's still getting the occasional Ws and cashing his checks with a big a** smile on his face, which is exactly what MM25 will do I'm sure. He handled it great by the way. I'm sure he'll gain more fans over this. Let's go racin'!

Disclaimer: I copied and pasted my reply to the Vital article on this subject Cool
mwssquad827
7/9/2018 12:53pm
Who cares!! It’s called home field advantage! Has anyone listened to the mike Healey interview with fastthouse??? When he raced thr GP’s He said the Europeans...
Who cares!! It’s called home field advantage! Has anyone listened to the mike Healey interview with fastthouse??? When he raced thr GP’s He said the Europeans where way worse than this and a bunch of American GI’s that were at the race, guarded the fence so the crowd couldn’t throw shit at him.. and that was 30yrs ago..
I think the dudes an ass but it didn’t effect Marvin so why should it bother vital?? WinkWink
B DUB 333 wrote:
Ding Ding Ding does anyone pay attention to the world? The whole euro continent has staged hate America hate trump protests, it's OK, they can do...
Ding Ding Ding does anyone pay attention to the world? The whole euro continent has staged hate America hate trump protests, it's OK, they can do that. It's just an idiot at a race for Christ's sake, and go to France and kick their ass at a race, you'll get the same. Anyone who follows the news knows theres idiots everywhere, to think we wouldn't have them is comical. Marvins a pro athlete, it's not the first time or last he'll catch heat. Maybe the guy was a Roczen fan and was pissed marvin almost killed him.... relax people, there's bigger fish to fry. Like why everyone hasn't given their money to me. Wtf is up with that!
EngIceDave wrote:
I'm sorry, I have to disagree. I have been to and part of races over a large part of the world, helping riders get there and...
I'm sorry, I have to disagree.

I have been to and part of races over a large part of the world, helping riders get there and going to the races, from Moscow, Netherlands, France, Germany and more, and never have I seen an American racer disrespected in that manner and as a matter of fact, they're always excited and happy to see/meet Americans racing in their country, even if they're not big name riders here....riders you'd likely walk past not knowing who they are or look like in real life.

Maybe 30 years ago Nationalism was an issue, but the planet has become pretty one World in scope. 30 years ago, you'd likely be hard pressed to meet too many english speaking people in say France or Germany, and now it is very common.

This guy flipping the finger is basically, an asshole, and not representative of America, but he is what fans of Marvin and his French/Euro fans will remember about America, that's the shame he and his actions bring.

But do not think the same happens to Americans racing in Europe, because it doesn't.
Did you watch the interview?? Cuz it did/does happen!.. but who cares... if someone flips me off, I shrug it off and move on with my life.. I don’t wonder why humanity is doomed because of some assholes middle finger..

The dude is a ass clown but there is a bunch of sensitive guys on vital.
7/9/2018 12:55pm
psg119 wrote:
I honestly think the dislike of MM25 is just as good for the sport as the love of him. Should he be flipped the bird and...
I honestly think the dislike of MM25 is just as good for the sport as the love of him. Should he be flipped the bird and told to go back to his country? Definitely not. But people are crowding to see him win and people are crowding to see him lose. Same for the MM/KTM fans to see ET3 get beat. They are passionate about MX right now and I think that's awesome. You guys should watch Moto GP and see how crazy those fans get haha. The rivalries are REAL there. Not to mention the largest crowds... Marquez has it worse right now than Marv in my opinion... But he's still getting the occasional Ws and cashing his checks with a big a** smile on his face, which is exactly what MM25 will do I'm sure. He handled it great by the way. I'm sure he'll gain more fans over this. Let's go racin'!

Disclaimer: I copied and pasted my reply to the Vital article on this subject Cool
I agree, as long as people remember there's a difference between their entertainment and the entertainer himself. Rivalries are what make the sport fun and interesting even to people who don't know much about racing. Booing is totally fine, IMO. But there is no excuse for being abusive, bigoted or ugly to the guys themselves. They are just a couple of insanely talented dirt bike riders putting on a show, not goddamned superheroes/villains.
psg119
7/9/2018 1:42pm
I agree, as long as people remember there's a difference between their entertainment and the entertainer himself. Rivalries are what make the sport fun and interesting...
I agree, as long as people remember there's a difference between their entertainment and the entertainer himself. Rivalries are what make the sport fun and interesting even to people who don't know much about racing. Booing is totally fine, IMO. But there is no excuse for being abusive, bigoted or ugly to the guys themselves. They are just a couple of insanely talented dirt bike riders putting on a show, not goddamned superheroes/villains.
Yeah no excuse for that behavior. It Just shows what kind of person he is. But it also showed what kind of person Marv is, which I'm sure I'm not the only one impressed by that. An all around professional. I am an ET fan but I can't be upset if Marv gets the dub now. Haha.
agn5009
7/9/2018 3:28pm
psg119 wrote:
I honestly think the dislike of MM25 is just as good for the sport as the love of him. Should he be flipped the bird and...

I agree, as long as people remember there's a difference between their entertainment and the entertainer himself. Rivalries are what make the sport fun and interesting...
Yep. By all means, cheer for the guy you want to win and boo the guy you don't. Name calling, flipping the bird, etc is bull shit. It's sad some people behave like that. Unfortunately every country in the world has ass holes like this. Thankfully the majority of people in the world are appreciative and respectful.
daemon616
7/9/2018 4:42pm
Marv handled it with class but I wish he would have gone on an epic verbal beat down on that guy in French. Tongue
huck
7/19/2018 6:58am
What? Fans not liking and being disrespectful towards other teams/athletes? No, I hadn't heard that....

Post a reply to: More Marv hate

The Latest