More Marv hate

GuyB
7/8/2018 9:16pm
newmann wrote:
Yet look at the mess they leave behind. Embarrassing in itself.
Yeah, I know. Moto fans were so much more litter-conscious back in the day, it’s the AMA’s fault, blah, blah, blah...

Sully
7/8/2018 9:20pm
GuyB wrote:
Yeah, I know. Moto fans were so much more litter-conscious back in the day, it’s the AMA’s fault, blah, blah, blah...

Get with the program, Boss, it's the four strokes, not the AMA...
GuyB
7/8/2018 9:25pm
Sully wrote:
Get with the program, Boss, it's the four strokes, not the AMA...
Some people have gotten so negative, I feel like if there was an announcement of a bunch of new two-stroke models, they’d find something to bitch about.

Why aren't they the same price as they were in ‘06?

They’re too complicated now.

They used to smell better back in the day...

SMH

The Shop

jeffro503
7/8/2018 10:22pm
Screw that piece of shit fan. Marv knows what's up. And that is , that 99.9% of the real fans here in America.....love having him here!
jeffro503
7/8/2018 10:28pm
Frank wrote:
That sums up the usa in a nutshell. Pathetic worthless pieces of shit. That guy needs his face kicked in and then started on fire.
What? How about fuck you? That guy doesn't represent more then 0.01% of the Moto crowd. 1 guy out of about 40 on just that fence line.

How about shut the fuck up , instead of spouting off stupid shit?
jemcee
7/8/2018 10:35pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2018 10:37pm
Frank wrote:
That sums up the usa in a nutshell. Pathetic worthless pieces of shit. That guy needs his face kicked in and then started on fire.
From the other side of the world I'll agree with you
America (world) in a nutshell, most are cool but a small minority of loud pieces of shit getting all the attention

I know Marvin dealt with it perfectly but part of me wishes he high fived the fuckwit in the face.. I know it's easy for me to say from over here but I don't know how the other people were letting the knob ache get away with it?

Edit: Jeffro beat me to it haha took too long trying to word it cleverly haha
FlaNard
7/8/2018 10:58pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2018 10:59pm
We're lucky to have a talent like Marvin here. Cheer for whoever you want but that guy is totally classless. That's how an asshole acts when he knows a guy is a professional who won't lay a hand on him for it. It's cowardly behavior and makes us look bad.
EZZA 95B
7/9/2018 1:19am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 1:31am

Helder
7/9/2018 1:40am
Marv walks by grinning like a rat with a gold tooth thinking another $130k in the bank and the red plate loser....
7/9/2018 2:22am
newmann wrote:
So, has the dickeater been identified yet? Vital screen name?
Can’t be on Vital, surely he can’t read or write
David934
7/9/2018 2:45am
That guy with american flag doesnt represent his country very nicely...Sick
greenmx5
7/9/2018 3:51am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 6:44am
Man, one guy flips off Marvin and everyone loses their shit saying they would have beat the guys ass. Really? You're going to beat someone up for giving you the finger? Geeeezus guys. Talk about sensitive.

I don't agree with the guy flipping him off, but I also don't really give two shits... and neither did Marv. If people hate you and are going that far out of their way to try to mess with you, you're doing something right.
280driver
7/9/2018 4:52am
That guy is an idiot for sure. Having said that, it’s not a motocross specific problem and its got nothing to do with politics. There are idiot fans like that everywhere and in every sport. Ever been to a Eagles game? Ever watched a European soccer game? As a pro athlete, you have to deal with the good and the bad. Marv handled it perfectly.
EngIceDave
7/9/2018 5:36am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 5:38am
Who cares!! It’s called home field advantage! Has anyone listened to the mike Healey interview with fastthouse??? When he raced thr GP’s He said the Europeans...
Who cares!! It’s called home field advantage! Has anyone listened to the mike Healey interview with fastthouse??? When he raced thr GP’s He said the Europeans where way worse than this and a bunch of American GI’s that were at the race, guarded the fence so the crowd couldn’t throw shit at him.. and that was 30yrs ago..
I think the dudes an ass but it didn’t effect Marvin so why should it bother vital?? WinkWink
B DUB 333 wrote:
Ding Ding Ding does anyone pay attention to the world? The whole euro continent has staged hate America hate trump protests, it's OK, they can do...
Ding Ding Ding does anyone pay attention to the world? The whole euro continent has staged hate America hate trump protests, it's OK, they can do that. It's just an idiot at a race for Christ's sake, and go to France and kick their ass at a race, you'll get the same. Anyone who follows the news knows theres idiots everywhere, to think we wouldn't have them is comical. Marvins a pro athlete, it's not the first time or last he'll catch heat. Maybe the guy was a Roczen fan and was pissed marvin almost killed him.... relax people, there's bigger fish to fry. Like why everyone hasn't given their money to me. Wtf is up with that!
I'm sorry, I have to disagree.

I have been to and part of races over a large part of the world, helping riders get there and going to the races, from Moscow, Netherlands, France, Germany and more, and never have I seen an American racer disrespected in that manner and as a matter of fact, they're always excited and happy to see/meet Americans racing in their country, even if they're not big name riders here....riders you'd likely walk past not knowing who they are or look like in real life.

Maybe 30 years ago Nationalism was an issue, but the planet has become pretty one World in scope. 30 years ago, you'd likely be hard pressed to meet too many english speaking people in say France or Germany, and now it is very common.

This guy flipping the finger is basically, an asshole, and not representative of America, but he is what fans of Marvin and his French/Euro fans will remember about America, that's the shame he and his actions bring.

But do not think the same happens to Americans racing in Europe, because it doesn't.
Ted722
7/9/2018 6:00am
Marvin's got game. After a long moto and high fiving fans (and non-fans alike) that appreciated his effort, he quickly dismisses this fool. Mind and body sharp Marv. Good show.

kakarot
7/9/2018 6:01am
I have always been a Marvin fan.. great rider.. but that cross jump almost on top of Roczen this weekend has given me pause. This was...
I have always been a Marvin fan.. great rider.. but that cross jump almost on top of Roczen this weekend has given me pause. This was a bit much.
If you watch close it looks like the rear end steps out a bit as Marv accelerates up the jump face,I think it sent him into that line as opposed to being intentional
kb228
7/9/2018 6:03am
You can tell marvin wasnt phased at all by it. I thought it was kindof funny that guy thought marv would actually care what he had to say and that he made an ass of himself.

I dont like marvs riding at all but couldnt imagine doing that.

Pit Row

BR8ES
7/9/2018 6:42am
newmann wrote:
Yet look at the mess they leave behind. Embarrassing in itself.
GuyB wrote:

Especially Unadilla fans, couches, cars, etc.
greenmx5
7/9/2018 6:52am
publicizing this idiot and putting it all over vital is just giving this dude more attention. it also makes the idiots want to do it more for the publicity. most of the time if you ignore shit like this, it will go away. see what marv did? he said thank you and kept going. and that guy probably felt even more like an idiot. if marv would have freaked out, it would have given the guy what he wanted. you guys are all freaking out and this guy is probably getting a huge kick out of reading all this shit.
rob mx
7/9/2018 6:55am
kenny roczen seemed to be getting quiet the Pop at the race ?!? maybe people dislike crybabys that ride dirty aka marvin mooscant
motomike137
7/9/2018 6:57am
greenmx5 wrote:
Man, one guy flips off Marvin and everyone loses their shit saying they would have beat the guys ass. Really? You're going to beat someone up...
Man, one guy flips off Marvin and everyone loses their shit saying they would have beat the guys ass. Really? You're going to beat someone up for giving you the finger? Geeeezus guys. Talk about sensitive.

I don't agree with the guy flipping him off, but I also don't really give two shits... and neither did Marv. If people hate you and are going that far out of their way to try to mess with you, you're doing something right.
Right on. The guy is a classless, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing idiot. That being said he is just one moron in a sea of true fans that love watching good racing. The great majority of us feel very fortunate that we have guys like Marv and Ken racing here in good ol MERICA!
motomike137
7/9/2018 7:00am
FlaNard wrote:
We're lucky to have a talent like Marvin here. Cheer for whoever you want but that guy is totally classless. That's how an asshole acts when...
We're lucky to have a talent like Marvin here. Cheer for whoever you want but that guy is totally classless. That's how an asshole acts when he knows a guy is a professional who won't lay a hand on him for it. It's cowardly behavior and makes us look bad.
I have to disagree with you ever so slightly here Nard. He only makes himself look bad imho.
FLmxer
7/9/2018 7:12am
I am still not sold on the dirty riding opinions on Marv. I have raced all my life and trying to always hold your line going at my speed is near impossible no matter how hard I try or how great everyone says my technique is. Then to think how hard it is riding at these top guys speed it would be impossible while pushing the limits. Cross jumping purposely is not even a real thing in my eyes because both riders would crash most times. Racing dirt bikes is not a perfect science, more of inperfect chaos. Just like the announcers say Marv is not known for riding dirty. Every rider has collisions, it's part of it.
Rhody
7/9/2018 7:27am
Hecklers happen. It makes more sense to me in a team sport where it is the " home field advantage" (make the opponent waste metal energy trying to block you out). Heck I was heckled playing college lacrosse. At the time it pissed me off, but on the bus ride home I took it as a compliment. That guy knew my name and thought it was worth his energy to mess with me- he on the other hand was an anonymous douche who went back to the dorm and got drunk all pissed off because I beat his team. I reckon Marv has a similar take on it.
Camp332
7/9/2018 7:34am
Just a knucklehead being a tough guy. These guys are all over the Jersey Shore bro!
DoctorJD
7/9/2018 7:55am
rob mx wrote:
kenny roczen seemed to be getting quiet the Pop at the race ?!? maybe people dislike crybabys that ride dirty aka marvin mooscant
I tried Google Translate, but it didn't help. What exactly does this mean? No disrespect, I understand that English probably isn't your first language.
7/9/2018 8:10am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 8:15am
Marvin Musquin has cross jumped people too many times for it to be accidental. If it were an accident it would not only happen when he is trying to maintain a position. Cross jumping is the most dangerous, douche bag move someone can make. Roczen could have and should have cleaned him out in that next corner.
mxb2
7/9/2018 8:10am
greenmx5 wrote:
Man, one guy flips off Marvin and everyone loses their shit saying they would have beat the guys ass. Really? You're going to beat someone up...

X2,. The guy is an idiot, but people get flipped off all the time. You gonna fight everybody. For a total stranger? Lose wages, maybe get arrested, kicked outa the track. Or maybe get your own ass kicked. Lol. Marvin doesnt care, why should anyone else.

Post a reply to: More Marv hate

The Latest

The Latest