More Marv hate

newmann
7/8/2018 4:59pm
Can’t believe no photoshop action yet.
H4L
7/8/2018 4:59pm
Not a Marv fan, but I'm embarrassed as an American to have this guy represent wearing old glory as a shirt. What a dip $hit...

The Shop

newmann
7/8/2018 5:00pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Sad......at least it was just 1 guy!
Sad thing is, a good portion of the postards here seem to feel the same way about Marvin.
mxpro252
7/8/2018 5:01pm
I wouldn't be friends with him but its a professional motor sport event so something like this isn't surprising. You're out of your mind if you will only be happy when its nothing but high fives or politely staying quiet.
motoman617
7/8/2018 5:26pm
Counteract this tool and the next time you are at a race let Marvin know what real fans really think. Give him a cheer or a thumbs up and let him know you appreciate his talent. I don’t give a rat’s ass where the rider is from, I respect their talent and hard work. Marvin and his wife are such a cool couple and I just can’t see this hate being displayed like that.

cbuehler767
7/8/2018 5:27pm
race wrote:
I think it's safe to say his bird flipping has back-fired on him and instead has generated a lot of support for Musquin. Been fun to...
I think it's safe to say his bird flipping has back-fired on him and instead has generated a lot of support for Musquin.

Been fun to watch Musquin get out of his comfort zone and really hang it out the last couple rounds.

plowboy wrote:
Agree about the comfort zone. When the Dunge was leading him around Marvin was so fast and smooth. Now he's finally figuring out that he really...
Agree about the comfort zone. When the Dunge was leading him around Marvin was so fast and smooth. Now he's finally figuring out that he really is that fast and can do it on his own. Ryan was constantly telling him that but it's taken a while to sink in. Now...that pesky Eli won't go away
He's riding good nothing mindblowing IMO. Barcia was on him that 2nd moto he couldn't even gap him.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/8/2018 5:37pm
Not all fans are so bad...

imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
7/8/2018 5:44pm
A win at redbud regardless of the boo happy jokers and middle finger guy, Marv walked away the winner of red bud with the points lead. Insane how anyone could not be stand up about his effort proven results and be stoked. Eli was on it but bike broke and he fumbled second moto. Great chance the clown shooting him the bird was wasted, dehydrated and attempting to be funny. Great at the first two, failed the last.

May I add, I am one of this biggest Tomac fans around. Boo marv..Blink
7/8/2018 5:50pm
I was shocked that there was very little booing after the first race when they introduced him.

This guy in the video..class act. Hopefully this behavior gets back to him and he reads this thread.
rob mx
7/8/2018 5:53pm
thats awesome go murica!
7/8/2018 5:57pm
Eh people flip people off all the time! Marv handled it like a true champion. And like a true American! Is he naturalized yet?!
aeffertz
7/8/2018 6:02pm
The dude in the video is a total D-Bag. But I'm glad he's in the minority. Most fans, and real fans, appreciate Marv and will cheer him on. He's the nicest dude on the planet, how can you be mean towards him?

Guess I'll have to get a pitpass for the next round even though I'm broke as hell just to shake his hand and wish him the best.
rob mx
7/8/2018 6:11pm
someone has to photoshop tomacs face on thats doods body it would be gold!
BR8ES
7/8/2018 6:16pm
most fans are good, Marv realises this and enjoying his success. Doesn't lessen the trash factor of a few, but good for Marv too not care. His life is awesome.
Crush
7/8/2018 6:17pm
Who cares!! It’s called home field advantage! Has anyone listened to the mike Healey interview with fastthouse??? When he raced thr GP’s He said the Europeans...
Who cares!! It’s called home field advantage! Has anyone listened to the mike Healey interview with fastthouse??? When he raced thr GP’s He said the Europeans where way worse than this and a bunch of American GI’s that were at the race, guarded the fence so the crowd couldn’t throw shit at him.. and that was 30yrs ago..
I think the dudes an ass but it didn’t effect Marvin so why should it bother vital?? WinkWink
B DUB 333 wrote:
Ding Ding Ding does anyone pay attention to the world? The whole euro continent has staged hate America hate trump protests, it's OK, they can do...
Ding Ding Ding does anyone pay attention to the world? The whole euro continent has staged hate America hate trump protests, it's OK, they can do that. It's just an idiot at a race for Christ's sake, and go to France and kick their ass at a race, you'll get the same. Anyone who follows the news knows theres idiots everywhere, to think we wouldn't have them is comical. Marvins a pro athlete, it's not the first time or last he'll catch heat. Maybe the guy was a Roczen fan and was pissed marvin almost killed him.... relax people, there's bigger fish to fry. Like why everyone hasn't given their money to me. Wtf is up with that!
Not a justification to act a similar way.

Be better.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
7/8/2018 6:32pm
i think to tar all american fans with the same brush is as bad as this douche bag is being,

Marv handled it professionally,
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
7/8/2018 6:35pm
Who cares!! It’s called home field advantage! Has anyone listened to the mike Healey interview with fastthouse??? When he raced thr GP’s He said the Europeans...
Who cares!! It’s called home field advantage! Has anyone listened to the mike Healey interview with fastthouse??? When he raced thr GP’s He said the Europeans where way worse than this and a bunch of American GI’s that were at the race, guarded the fence so the crowd couldn’t throw shit at him.. and that was 30yrs ago..
I think the dudes an ass but it didn’t effect Marvin so why should it bother vital?? WinkWink
B DUB 333 wrote:
Ding Ding Ding does anyone pay attention to the world? The whole euro continent has staged hate America hate trump protests, it's OK, they can do...
Ding Ding Ding does anyone pay attention to the world? The whole euro continent has staged hate America hate trump protests, it's OK, they can do that. It's just an idiot at a race for Christ's sake, and go to France and kick their ass at a race, you'll get the same. Anyone who follows the news knows theres idiots everywhere, to think we wouldn't have them is comical. Marvins a pro athlete, it's not the first time or last he'll catch heat. Maybe the guy was a Roczen fan and was pissed marvin almost killed him.... relax people, there's bigger fish to fry. Like why everyone hasn't given their money to me. Wtf is up with that!
Crush wrote:

Be better.
agreed, saying its ok because something happened nearly 30 years ago is wrong,

look at the fans at the MXdN lately, and when RV went over,
ledger
7/8/2018 7:21pm
What is Marvin telling Bird Boy after he say's...I appreciate that ??
7/8/2018 7:44pm
GuyB wrote:
Not all fans are so bad... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/07/08/273368/s1200_GUYB0653.jpg[/img]

Bloody Nice pic. Brings some positive to a negative topic. Rider and fans enjoying each other’s company.
mwssquad827
7/8/2018 7:50pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
Crush wrote:

Be better.
I’m not justifying it.. just saying it isn’t an american problem. As someone else stated there are jackasses everywhere..

someone flipped off Marvin who fucking cares! Cuz you know what Marvin didn’t care.

Drive down the interstate in Utah and you will flip the bird or be flipped off more than you thought was possible in a day.
Doddy
7/8/2018 8:02pm
While the guy is clearly an asshole....I thought this was motocross. If Marvin can't handle the hate, perhaps he should pick up knitting. It's not like he didn't do it to himself. It's ok to slam someone to the ground for a win, but how dare you boo him or give him the bird? Boo Fcking Hoo!............I'll see my way out now.
JM485
7/8/2018 8:35pm
Jesus I wish someone would have just laid him TF out right then and there, no excuse for that crap.
newmann
7/8/2018 8:49pm
GuyB wrote:
Not all fans are so bad... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/07/08/273368/s1200_GUYB0653.jpg[/img]

Yet look at the mess they leave behind. Embarrassing in itself.
Calihusky
7/8/2018 9:04pm
Marv’s a winner. As a US citizen I’d rather keep Marvin and export that other guy.
Beeby
7/8/2018 9:06pm
newmann wrote:
Oh yeah, the people just tossing beer cans on the floor is a joke. People should be ashamed
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/8/2018 9:16pm
newmann wrote:
Yeah, I know. Moto fans were so much more litter-conscious back in the day, it’s the AMA’s fault, blah, blah, blah...

Post a reply to: More Marv hate

The Latest