More Marv hate

Ted722
7/8/2018 12:58pm
Bunch of fools with one-finger salute. Marv's got that "I smile my best" look. Perfect.
WoodsRacer
Fantasy
2867th
7/8/2018 12:59pm
I've never been a Marv fan for say, never against him either. But hearing on Pulp how this hate gives him motivation, then how well he reacts to these useless fans honestly is making me a fan. Keep it up Marvin, were not all useless piles like that clown.
Frank
7/8/2018 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2018 1:16pm
That sums up the usa in a nutshell. Pathetic worthless pieces of shit. That guy needs his face kicked in and then started on fire.
plowboy
7/8/2018 1:13pm
plowboy wrote:
You can't shame this guy and his ilk by calling them "Dicks". They wear it like a badge of honor. Hopefully the day will come when...
You can't shame this guy and his ilk by calling them "Dicks". They wear it like a badge of honor. Hopefully the day will come when they crawl back into the dark like the cockroaches they are. That's life I guess. Hope his sweet gal doesn't have this spewed at her as well.
TbonesPop wrote:
You are right, you can't shame a guy like this. But you can slap the ever lovin shit out of them and break their fucking fingers...
You are right, you can't shame a guy like this. But you can slap the ever lovin shit out of them and break their fucking fingers so they can't ever do that again. If I was there and saw any American fan acting like that, I would have personally "taught him to have some respect for others" and he would not have enjoyed it. I say we try to find out who this fuck tard is. this is the type of shit that has to stop.
Lol...I know that's the normal gut reaction. Trouble is it doesn't fix anything. You'd be arrested, lose your job, wife/kids, house, dog...everything. He'd just go on to be a bigger bigoted hater than ever. I've found that the big old wheel of life keeps turning...some day he'll be under it. His kind don't usually have friends to save them. His weak mind will wonder why but he'll use his dying breathe to blame someone else. Doctor Plow is in the houseSilly .

The Shop

Frank
7/8/2018 1:19pm
It would be worth it. Stand for something or stand for nothing. I'm sure Vital would do a Go fund Me to put money on your books.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
7/8/2018 1:24pm
plowboy wrote:
You can't shame this guy and his ilk by calling them "Dicks". They wear it like a badge of honor. Hopefully the day will come when...
You can't shame this guy and his ilk by calling them "Dicks". They wear it like a badge of honor. Hopefully the day will come when they crawl back into the dark like the cockroaches they are. That's life I guess. Hope his sweet gal doesn't have this spewed at her as well.
TbonesPop wrote:
You are right, you can't shame a guy like this. But you can slap the ever lovin shit out of them and break their fucking fingers...
You are right, you can't shame a guy like this. But you can slap the ever lovin shit out of them and break their fucking fingers so they can't ever do that again. If I was there and saw any American fan acting like that, I would have personally "taught him to have some respect for others" and he would not have enjoyed it. I say we try to find out who this fuck tard is. this is the type of shit that has to stop.
plowboy wrote:
Lol...I know that's the normal gut reaction. Trouble is it doesn't fix anything. You'd be arrested, lose your job, wife/kids, house, dog...everything. He'd just go on...
Lol...I know that's the normal gut reaction. Trouble is it doesn't fix anything. You'd be arrested, lose your job, wife/kids, house, dog...everything. He'd just go on to be a bigger bigoted hater than ever. I've found that the big old wheel of life keeps turning...some day he'll be under it. His kind don't usually have friends to save them. His weak mind will wonder why but he'll use his dying breathe to blame someone else. Doctor Plow is in the houseSilly .
All you gotta do is bait them into taking the first swing or kick and then you are in the clear. That's one of the reasons I used the term "slap" the piss out of him - as in use an open hand not a closed fist. From there, its on like Donkey Kong to "subdue" him if you catch my drift.....
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
7/8/2018 1:33pm
That’s despicable.

Marvin rode great yesterday and had nothing to do with Tomac’s problems.

I get rooting for your favourite riders or American riders but that was just wrong. Also wrong would be if I was standing next to him it would be hard not to say something to him and it could go south from there...
plowboy
7/8/2018 1:40pm
TbonesPop wrote:
All you gotta do is bait them into taking the first swing or kick and then you are in the clear. That's one of the reasons...
All you gotta do is bait them into taking the first swing or kick and then you are in the clear. That's one of the reasons I used the term "slap" the piss out of him - as in use an open hand not a closed fist. From there, its on like Donkey Kong to "subdue" him if you catch my drift.....
A thoughtful man. I dig it. I tell all the young kids that work for me that I have 3 ten foot deep holes hidden out in the woods. And 6 bags of quik-crete. Just in case I need to get rid of an @$$hole or 3. I'm joking of course...but they don't know...for sure. Evil
Prntscrn
7/8/2018 1:45pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2018 1:45pm
Exactly what comes to mind when I hear the word white trash

Marvin is such a genuinely nice dude
ledger
7/8/2018 1:55pm
Marvin handled that great. I'm hoping that the Bird Boy sobers up and gets to see what a true Ass he really is.
MattyVicious
Fantasy
508th
7/8/2018 2:10pm
What a piece of shit. I was at red bud and didn't hear any boos. Marv was well cheered and when he was in the camping area in A lot friday night he was swarmed with fans.
Tiki
Fantasy
1774th
7/8/2018 2:11pm
Remember the DBags being Racist at James Stewart at Southwick? Marvin has earned everything he has gotten. You don't have to like the guy but you do have to respect the work he's put in.
HenryA
7/8/2018 2:13pm
Can't cure stupid Dry
Tiki
Fantasy
1774th
7/8/2018 2:13pm
Frank wrote:
That sums up the usa in a nutshell. Pathetic worthless pieces of shit. That guy needs his face kicked in and then started on fire.
I will disagree. This has NOTHING to do with USA. This is a C U N T in the truest form. This guy does not speak for me, nor the millions others. He is ALL ON HIS OWN being a D-bag.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
7/8/2018 2:21pm
Frank wrote:
Did you see the big line of Americans on the fence cheering and giving him high 5's? But the one idiot in the bunch sums up the USA in a nutshell? You seem like a bright one . . .
KMC440
7/8/2018 2:22pm
Definitely doesn't have enough fingers when the MXdN come's later this year.
VET176
7/8/2018 2:27pm
Frank wrote:
Tiki wrote:
I will disagree. This has NOTHING to do with USA. This is a C U N T in the truest form. This guy does not speak...
I will disagree. This has NOTHING to do with USA. This is a C U N T in the truest form. This guy does not speak for me, nor the millions others. He is ALL ON HIS OWN being a D-bag.
Too true. There are fuckwits like this cock all over the world. Sad

plowboy
7/8/2018 2:30pm
ledger wrote:
Marvin handled that great. I'm hoping that the Bird Boy sobers up and gets to see what a true Ass he really is.
Nope. As I said earlier...he's posting to his like minded vermin buddies the video proof of what a real 'Merican does to feriners. There's no fixing this degree of blind hate. I grew up seeing this sort of stuff on the news...from far flung places where unity and national dignity didn't exist. Turns out the gulf between honor/integrity and hate/selfism is razor thin. We are not far from flying the flag upside down fellas. Any Boy Scout can tell you what that means.
Sideways
7/8/2018 2:36pm
Lebigusa posted a closeup pic of his face on instagram. He's getting some hate thats for sure.

A redneck like this probably doesnt care though. He is probably getting high fives from his redneck buddys right now.
7/8/2018 2:38pm
Upon closer inspection, it appears the American douchnozzle was just showing our French brothers and sisters some love:

vetmxr
7/8/2018 2:40pm
i wish i hadn't seen that..........what is wrong with people ????
Question
7/8/2018 2:42pm
That is quite a disgrace for MX and the US ... also known for the MX mecca and making the most powerful melting pot.

A picture of that(those) guy(s) at the entry of the next event(s) may prevent this, it is quite common in soccer stadiums when supporters get too crazy/violent/racist/drunk/etc.

Props to Musquin for staying cool, actually I do not think so many riders would have stayed calm in this situation (i.e. RV, Cairoli, Herlings, JLaw, Desalle, Webb, & many more who are maybe not that "nice").
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
7/8/2018 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2018 2:50pm
No one told that clown to close his mouth? He may need some help up before long I am sure of it.
Juss72
7/8/2018 2:50pm
What a no class dick
plowboy
7/8/2018 2:53pm
Frank wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
Did you see the big line of Americans on the fence cheering and giving him high 5's? But the one idiot in the bunch sums up...
Did you see the big line of Americans on the fence cheering and giving him high 5's? But the one idiot in the bunch sums up the USA in a nutshell? You seem like a bright one . . .
Yes sir, I did see that and I do know that most Americans are GREAT people. But, one bad apple.... it only takes one turd to poison the well. The people in France are not gonna remember all the adoring fans...they're gonna be fixated on that one shit pile. It's all perception. IDGAF who anyone likes/loves....hates/despises...his public display on an international broadcast (and EVERYTHING is nowadays)...reflects on all of us. I want to believe that when, in the future, we need help or others call on us, a global sigh of relief and willingness to join us in a good fight is the reply. Not, fuck off you backstabbing hating Bastards. Too much blood has been spent raising this nations status to "most honorable"...crap...sorry fellers...rant over. Delete if needed.
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
7/8/2018 2:57pm
I'm glad this was posted
Hopefully it will get some idiots to
Think twice about it
For fear of it being posted on social media
Ebs
7/8/2018 2:59pm
When people care enough to give you the finger, you know you've made it.
TeamGreen
7/8/2018 3:00pm
I heard that dude Eats A$$
Racer111
7/8/2018 3:03pm
What happened? I see nothing in the pic.

Post a reply to: More Marv hate

The Latest