More Bad News for JS7

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2014 3:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2014 10:01 AM

Just like everyone else, I can't divulge my resource, but I can tell you this same resource told me about RV missing outdoors, knee surgery and his retirement well before I read it as rumor on Vital....so he has credibility. All though now, RV is actually considering the GPs in Europe. So, there's a lot more he's said, that i haven't read on Vital, but I'll wait to see if that plays out.

Anyway, also don't know if this is a re-post and i'm 99.99% sure DC is aware of it, but he has a business to run so this post may be deleted before it gets traction. Also, Steve Matthes is aware.

Apparently the Stewart family has a "private" / secret nurse at each race. She lost or forgot her credential at Washougal and when she requested a temporary credential, someone asked what exactly she does for the Stewarts. He answer was "I give James fluid IVs between motos at EVERY race."

Shit storm ensues...

Guess we'll see how it all plays out.

|

"Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset..."
-----------------------------------My Vital MX Bike Check Page--------------------------------

7/27/2014 3:55 PM

I call BS....Stewart wasn't at Washougal

|

7/27/2014 3:58 PM

DonM wrote:

Yes, it seems like it would be hard to lose a credential at a race you don't even go to.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

7/27/2014 3:59 PM

They showed him signing autographs didn't they? Wasn't racing anyway so it doesn't matter.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

7/27/2014 3:59 PM

DonM wrote:

HAH! Credibility for days! MORAN!

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

7/27/2014 4:01 PM

Why start stupid rumors, If you didn't notice the guy that just called BS probably has way more connections and credibility than your UN-Named ! He is an insider

|

7/27/2014 4:02 PM

Hmm? Well.....I don't really see how any of this could gain traction. It's all second hand information , and all the DR has to say is " You mis-understood me ". I can't see how it's even remotely possible for anyone to prove otherwise unless the DR has some kind of a vendetta against the Stewarts.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/27/2014 4:05 PM

if rumor is wrong, make sure you come back and repost and eat crow.

|

7/27/2014 4:06 PM

Photo

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

7/27/2014 4:07 PM

Wrong race.

|

7/27/2014 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2014 4:13 PM

Jt$ wrote:

Wrong race.

So are you verifying that's what happened.... Just not at Washougal??

|

7/27/2014 4:14 PM

That's really throwing it out there.

|

7/27/2014 4:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2014 4:16 PM

I thought Jt$ and Matthes alluded to something else going wrong for JS7. C'mon you two: fess up.

|

7/27/2014 4:16 PM

Crisp BRAAAP! wrote:

I thought Jt$ and Matthes alluded to something else going wrong for JS7. C'mon you two: fess up.

Im pretty sure he just did..... Without actually saying it.

|

7/27/2014 4:17 PM

I feel so bad for James. Every rider probably does this. The adderall thing was bullshit. We're going to lose him from this sport because of bullshit.

|

7/27/2014 4:20 PM

I can see why this will get the Spanish Archer.

|

7/27/2014 4:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2014 4:24 PM

It wasn't at Washougal, it was at Millville.

Apparently as an amphetamine, one side affect of Adderall is dehydration.

Also, from what I understand, it's unclear whether this was supposed to be for between motos, or post-race recovery.

|

7/27/2014 4:21 PM

JS7?

Is that the guy who won a couple of titles before they started testing and then got caught using amphetamine? I'd have thought he'd be banned by now...

|

7/27/2014 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2014 4:23 PM

Dart Board wrote:

I feel so bad for James. Every rider probably does this. The adderall thing was bullshit. We're going to lose him from this ...more

No, it's a rider breaking a rule.... That's explicitly written in the rules. If you IV after practice/ during motos, you're done for the day. Period. How is breaking rules (allegedly) and getting caught bullshit?

Edit: so now GuyB and JT$ have pretty much agreed it happened.... Wow. Is he that arrogant that he feels he's above the law??

|

7/27/2014 4:22 PM

Well, Stewy is getting older and it's hard to stay near the top without some extra help?

|

7/27/2014 4:23 PM

GuyB wrote:

It wasn't at Washougal, it was at Millville.

Apparently as an amphetamine, one side affect of Adderall is dehydration.

...more

WOW.......................................

|

7/27/2014 4:24 PM

Dart Board wrote:

I feel so bad for James. Every rider probably does this. The adderall thing was bullshit. We're going to lose him from this ...more

MxKing809 wrote:

No, it's a rider breaking a rule.... That's explicitly written in the rules. If you IV after practice/ during motos, you're ...more

I just feel that James isn't the only top rider getting IV's in his motorhome.

|

7/27/2014 4:24 PM

Dart Board wrote:

Damn rules! They're always messing up peoples real ability to go fast.

|

7/27/2014 4:25 PM

My bad guys, didn't mean Washougal. Got my races mixed up.

|

"Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset..."
-----------------------------------My Vital MX Bike Check Page--------------------------------

7/27/2014 4:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2014 4:31 PM

Can I question the credibility of this nurse that doesn't have a credential...

Edit: a little weird that she gave exactly the wrong answer...

Edit edit: wrong answer as in something that would go against James.

Edit edit edit: 10 pager

|

7/27/2014 4:28 PM

Wouldn´t it depend on the contents of the IV whether or not it would be legal?

|

7/27/2014 4:28 PM

Can you apply a TUE to an IV? Where do you draw the line?

|

7/27/2014 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2014 4:29 PM

"Also, from what I understand, it's unclear whether this was supposed to be for between motos, or post-race recovery."

LOL..... so that is how they are going to try and spin it.

|

7/27/2014 4:30 PM

Sunhouse wrote:

Wouldnt it depend on the contents of the IV whether or not it would be legal?

There aren't supposed to be IVs during competition on race day. Post-race is okay.

|

7/27/2014 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2014 4:31 PM

So I have 2 questions. One, was the dizziness at Millville from dehydration and 2, was missing Washugal the punishment for receiving an IV?

|