Mopedercross

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2019 1:48 PM

I think some of us could use a weekend of this to get back to the basics

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/10/2019 1:50 PM

Photo

I'll throw some fenders on my ol' Liquor Store Express
|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/10/2019 2:46 PM

When you take a look at what the top guys are using in the euro mopeds races, I'm not sure it's really "back to basics".
wink
Photo Photo
Photo Photo

|

1/10/2019 2:48 PM

Man that brings back memories. The sound of those bike reminds me of the POS RT100 I had years back, sounds just like it did!

|

1/10/2019 3:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2019 3:08 PM


This looks more fun
[embed]
/embed]
|

1/10/2019 5:56 PM

|

1/10/2019 6:05 PM

uneasy_rider wrote:

Man that brings back memories. The sound of those bike reminds me of the POS RT100 I had years back, sounds just like it did!

RT100 was my very first bike when I was 11... fucking loved that bike; so much so I bought one to teach my wife with. Two stroke and bullet proof! Mine was at least...

|

1/10/2019 6:18 PM

Doug Henry used to host a moped derby at his house every year in the fall. Races on his front yard sx track were pretty crazy.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

1/11/2019 6:53 AM

Found Vespacross on youtube the other day.

This is what we need to make Moto grow in the US again

|

1/11/2019 9:34 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

I think some of us could use a weekend of this to get back to the basics

Where is this ? Still done ?
Looks fun

|

1/11/2019 9:59 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

When you take a look at what the top guys are using in the euro mopeds races, I'm not sure it's really "back to basics".
wink
Photo Photo
Photo Photo

So now and such machines pop up at some tracks where they have a race. 50cc made in a dirtbikeframes. Engine complete modified but not bigger as 50cc. Some guys put some serieus cash in it to stay at the top of the championship.

|

1/11/2019 10:02 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

When you take a look at what the top guys are using in the euro mopeds races, I'm not sure it's really "back to basics".
wink
Photo Photo
Photo Photo

r18b wrote:

So now and such machines pop up at some tracks where they have a race. 50cc made in a dirtbikeframes. Engine complete modified but not bigger as 50cc. Some guys put some serieus cash in it to stay at the top of the championship.

What in tarnation...

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/11/2019 10:04 AM

I thought this thread was going to be about e-bikes.

|

1/11/2019 10:26 AM

1983YZ125 wrote:
This looks more fun
[embed]

/embed]

Do you have to run a spec cappuccino with a factory cigarette?

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/12/2019 10:37 AM

Photo
|