Mookie vs Justin Hill.. who would you give the 450 ride to?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2018 9:48 PM

Think there is more behind the scenes of what's going on with Justin. With Malcolm I think his results could get a little better , I only hope he sticks with it through the outdoors. If he misses the outdoors again , for the 3rd year in a row.....it'll make 2019 even harder to find a SX ride.

Justin's shit is something I think we'll all hear about later.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/25/2018 5:24 AM

bents wrote:

I vote neither as well. Nothing personal but both of these guys don't have the resume or the consistency of results to bank on ...more

Johnny Ringo wrote:

So who would you hire?

bents wrote:

Well.....because I am such an expert (j/k of course), I would look to the 250 class with guys that have a higher pedigree of ...more

Good points. Pless could be really good on that yellow 450.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

1/25/2018 5:38 AM

Mookie fo sho. Faster, stronger, better hair, dabs on them hatersPhoto

|

1/25/2018 5:46 AM

MX Guy wrote:

Give hill the ride tell Bogle he needs to figure some things out

Tell the guy who won an overall in the premier class last year to figure stuff out, and give his ride to a kid who is proven to have work ethic issues? Vital theory at its finest!

|

1/25/2018 6:25 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

I REALLY hope there is a performance clause in his contract to get that 450 ride....Im not in the know but it really looks and ...more

/\ THIS 100%

|

1/25/2018 10:06 AM

MX Guy wrote:

Wells423 wrote:

Tell the guy who won an overall in the premier class last year to figure stuff out, and give his ride to a kid who is proven ...more

I get the feeling you have some emotion invested in the 19 machine, you want to see him do well and you want him to be recognized as a top tier rider. I'm mature enough to grasp your opinion without taking part in it, and I'm not even going to be ignorant and insult your intelligence like you attempted to do to me.

I fear that the 19 is quickly becoming the new 41, and like I did with Trey, I've given up on being a Bogle fan. I like the dude, I don't wish any negativity on him, I just don't like being disappointed. Justin Hill has more potential in 450SX than Bogle does, that's my opinion.

Understand it, accept it, try not to be ignorant because that pisses me off.

|

1/25/2018 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 11:27 AM

MX Guy wrote:

Wells423 wrote:

Tell the guy who won an overall in the premier class last year to figure stuff out, and give his ride to a kid who is proven ...more

MX Guy wrote:

I get the feeling you have some emotion invested in the 19 machine, you want to see him do well and you want him to be ...more

it was last summer he won an outdoor not 5 years ago .bogle was fast at times in Sx last year too.yes he did nt put it together but did he big time outdoors . picking mookie and hill over bogle is crazy imo .especially mookie.

|

1/25/2018 11:42 AM

Hill, AC and AP are 3 dudes who next year (AC might not go up next year) will make an immediate impact at the top of the 450 class. All 3 instant podium dudes when they move up.

|

1/25/2018 11:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 11:54 AM

Not a big difference results wise....what, mid pack for both so far? 6 of 1 or half a dozen of the other....choose your poison.

|

1/25/2018 11:54 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Think there is more behind the scenes of what's going on with Justin. With Malcolm I think his results could get a little ...more

If Malcolm skips outdoors again it'll be 4 years in a row. His last outdoor results were in 2014.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/25/2018 11:55 AM

Wells423 wrote:

MX Guy wrote:

I get the feeling you have some emotion invested in the 19 machine, you want to see him do well and you want him to be ...more

brimx153 wrote:

it was last summer he won an outdoor not 5 years ago .bogle was fast at times in Sx last year too.yes he did nt put it ...more

I get that he won an overall, trust me I understand the importance and I think it's a great accomplishment. Being able to put both types of racing season together (SX and MX) is a pretty big requirement for factory teams, unless there's an option to do only one. If he continues to have trouble putting a season together and putting sponsors on TV then unfortunately his use to a factory team is going to become questionable.

|

1/25/2018 12:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 12:17 PM

One thing about Mookie, that kid can bounce off the ground hard and seems to keep on rolling. Bogle seems to be made of glass!

Peick and Mookie for the Tag Team Wrestling Championship!

|

1/25/2018 3:07 PM

Either of them.

|

1/25/2018 6:29 PM

DF313 wrote:

So obviously there is talk about Hill going to JGR so he can get the 450 ride next year. Lets assume they keep Malcom on for ...more

its a toss up. both suffer from the similiar problem of too much talent and not enough drive.

their talent and skill make sx come easy to them so they dont need to "work" as hard or have to grit it out for a ride. its the same story with Josh Hansen. Incredible skill, but not hungry enough to do the hard work that winning and racing outdoors requires

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

2/26/2018 8:32 AM

Hill made a few posters in this thread eat their words.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

2/26/2018 8:35 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Think there is more behind the scenes of what's going on with Justin. With Malcolm I think his results could get a little ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

If Malcolm skips outdoors again it'll be 4 years in a row. His last outdoor results were in 2014.

He's not planning on running outdoors this year, right?

|

2/26/2018 8:50 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

Highly doubt it unless someone picks him up.

|

2/26/2018 9:00 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Bogle out for just SX?

Honda has a couple spots open..

|

2/26/2018 9:40 AM

Hill will get a full-time factory 450 ride going forward.....case closed

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

2/26/2018 9:40 AM

tprice07 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

Bogle out for just SX?

Maybe I'm wrong but I think it was said that Bogle was going to be out for the remainder of the SX series and coming back for outdoors.

Honda does have 2 spots open but I don't see that one happening. Who knows? Craig and Martin?

Monster took over from Honda for the Daytona SX so they might not be in a rush to put someone else on the bikes.

|

2/26/2018 10:43 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

Bogle out for just SX?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Maybe I'm wrong but I think it was said that Bogle was going to be out for the remainder of the SX series and coming back for ...more

Craig on 450 for outdoors would work. Martin is still eligible for 250's, right? So I think he would go after that..

|

2/26/2018 10:49 AM

DF313 wrote:

So obviously there is talk about Hill going to JGR so he can get the 450 ride next year. Lets assume they keep Malcom on for ...more

hill showed he is a win threat.

mookie hasnt even showed up fit and ready to race

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

2/26/2018 10:54 AM

This thread didn’t age well. Hill should do SX only. He can’t be making much money in MX given his results. But maybe he will be better on a 450 though. Normally I’m against a SX only deal, but his ability to do each is so drastically different that he needs to consider it.

|

2/26/2018 11:18 AM

mx317 wrote:

Hill made a few posters in this thread eat their words.

I still stick by what I said. Still choose mookie because he gives decent results indoors and will be better than Hill outdoors. If Hill can stay on his bike, he will be better indoors, but his outdoor record isn’t that great.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/26/2018 11:35 AM

DF313 wrote:

Phillip_Lamb wrote:

hill showed he is a win threat.

mookie hasnt even showed up fit and ready to race

How is he not fit and ready to race ?? He was passed by Dean Wilson at the very end for 7th. He'll he beat 14 others riders while staying on the lead lap. Maybe is just not as fast as you think he should be.

|