Mookie vs Justin Hill.. who would you give the 450 ride to?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2018 2:11 PM

I like Malcolm a lot but his cluelessness about why he didn't have a ride after he won his 250 championship is perplexing.

|

1/24/2018 2:18 PM

Neither. A new hungry guy has much better potential. I’d rather give a Peick type dude a shot and let him grow

|

1/24/2018 2:30 PM

dshaw45 wrote:

This thread needs a one way ticket to the Dumdgeon. Enough with the Mookie needs a ride stuff already. He isn't in shape and ...more

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Have you watched the last two rounds? He’s actually looked pretty good. Doing better than Bogle would be

You’re out of your mind

|

1/24/2018 2:56 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not a fan of either but I'd say Hill. He doesn't take the summer off.

Have you seen him ride the outdoors ?

|

1/24/2018 3:20 PM

dshaw45 wrote:

This thread needs a one way ticket to the Dumdgeon. Enough with the Mookie needs a ride stuff already. He isn't in shape and ...more

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Have you watched the last two rounds? He’s actually looked pretty good. Doing better than Bogle would be

Construction wrote:

You’re out of your mind

Do people forget Bogle won two motos last year over a healthy Tomac?

|

1/24/2018 3:29 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

mb60 wrote:

Have you seen him ride the outdoors ?

Yeah, it's not anything spectacular but he's got points on the board at least. Malcolm's last outdoor points were in 2014.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/24/2018 3:43 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Why take the summer when you’re taking the entire year off?

|

1/24/2018 4:07 PM

I'd say put Hill on a 450 for an east round or two and see how he does. The "my style suits a 450 better than a 250," may be a lot of talk, but he seemed to back it up at Monster Cup on the KTM.

|

1/24/2018 4:11 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I would argue that Justin does take summers off...

|

1/24/2018 4:22 PM

Mookie. Results aside Malcolm just draws more attention to himself (mostly positive). From a team and sponsor standpoint this seems like a no brainer to me. Unless of course you're that hung up with the fact that he won't race outdoors.

|

1/24/2018 4:29 PM

Davalos

|

1/24/2018 4:44 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

The way Hill raced last summer, you would not even know he was there!

|

1/24/2018 4:50 PM

dshaw45 wrote:

Johnny Ringo wrote:

dshaw45 wrote:

I won't disagree with the comment about Bogle. I would just expect Malcolm to look like he is in better riding shape having ...more

Prove to us? Is Vital going to give him a ride?

|

1/24/2018 4:52 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

I like Malcolm a lot but his cluelessness about why he didn't have a ride after he won his 250 championship is perplexing.

Well then why didn't he have a ride after he won his 250 title?

|

1/24/2018 5:26 PM

mauidex wrote:

Neither. A new hungry guy has much better potential. I’d rather give a Peick type dude a shot and let him grow

This

|

1/24/2018 5:29 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Construction wrote:

You’re out of your mind

motokawi818 wrote:

I thought he won 3 motos last year.....won the first moto at colorado and then had a 1-1 day at budds creek or hi-point right?

|

1/24/2018 5:33 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

See what happens when you don’t get your Lithium re-filled?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/24/2018 5:49 PM

Mookie!!

Justin is over the Hill.

See what I did there?

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

1/24/2018 5:55 PM

DF313 wrote:

So obviously there is talk about Hill going to JGR so he can get the 450 ride next year. Lets assume they keep Malcom on for ...more

BobbyM wrote:

Well shit let Bogle get at a race under his belt before the brainiacs at vital start preaching.

No shit. This place is something else.

|

1/24/2018 6:01 PM

c0ncEpT wrote:

"A 450 suits my style way better" - Every 250 guy looking for a 450 ride

I REALLY hope there is a performance clause in his contract to get that 450 ride....Im not in the know but it really looks and sounds like, for whatever reason Hill isnt giving much of an effort at all on that 250 ad its only a matter of time before Phil starts whooping his ass too!

If they should give that ride to anybody, it should be Phil Nicoletti

|

1/24/2018 7:01 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Construction wrote:

You’re out of your mind

motokawi818 wrote:

Outdoors tho. Bogle was 18th (!) last year in SX with one top ten. He was actually scary to watch at times.

So yes I firmly believe had they both started at A1, Mookie would be ahead of Bogle in points.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

1/24/2018 7:05 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Outdoors tho. Bogle was 18th (!) last year in SX with one top ten. He was actually scary to watch at times.

So yes I firmly ...more

It’s a point. I guess we’ll know soon enough.

|

1/24/2018 7:17 PM

RyanD797 wrote:

Davalos

I actually completely agree! I really can’t stand hill or mookie. Neither seemingly are willing to put in the work and both seem very entitled. I get JGR buying the number one plate but they had to know it wasn’t going to pan out. I agree with what someone stated earlier, since his West results are shit put him on the east on the big bike. I’d honestly be disappointed if either of these dudes got a contract from JGR next year considering two or three more deserving 250 guys will be graduating.

|

1/24/2018 8:05 PM

They both have the same resume, one 250 SX title and both suck out doors. I say neither.

|

1/24/2018 8:21 PM

I vote neither as well. Nothing personal but both of these guys don't have the resume or the consistency of results to bank on being a consistent, top tier 450 guy all year round.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

1/24/2018 8:30 PM

bents wrote:

I vote neither as well. Nothing personal but both of these guys don't have the resume or the consistency of results to bank on ...more

So who would you hire?

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

1/24/2018 8:47 PM

Why the hell woud he get the 450 ride? It’s over...Who the fuck leaves pro circuit.

|

1/24/2018 9:07 PM

bents wrote:

I vote neither as well. Nothing personal but both of these guys don't have the resume or the consistency of results to bank on ...more

Johnny Ringo wrote:

So who would you hire?

Well.....because I am such an expert (j/k of course), I would look to the 250 class with guys that have a higher pedigree of work, a better and more consistent body of results. Savatgy, Mclraith, maybe even Plessinger. Heck maybe even AC. Steal a Baggett or Jeremy Martin down the road shortly? I don't know the length of their contracts but a bunch of guys will be looking to move up soon. I think Savatgy will be a high level 450 guy for a number of years, but, hey, we are just bench racing here. Lets not take this shit too serious. Both Hill and Malcom have a boatload to prove in MX, and neither has been impressive at all outdoors.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

1/24/2018 9:30 PM

Neither of those two deserve that ride. Not sure what Wentlands work ethic is like but give it to him and let him put his riding where his mouth is

|

1/24/2018 9:42 PM

Give hill the ride tell Bogle he needs to figure some things out

|