Mookie to Star Racing

MZ193
10/31/2020 2:13pm
Conkey wrote:
Rumor is Mookie is only making money off his gear deals.
Gotta be kidding me.
10/31/2020 2:46pm
DoctorJD wrote:
Championship contender, or not, SX is just a little more fun when Mookie is out there. Dude has a style that's unique as hell. Take away...
Championship contender, or not, SX is just a little more fun when Mookie is out there. Dude has a style that's unique as hell. Take away the trademark dreads and Seven gear, and you can still pick him out of the crowd. That cat just abuses the track.
Fully agree.
rdrurypi
10/31/2020 2:48pm
Conkey wrote:
He doesn’t get paid for wearing seven.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
10/31/2020 4:32pm
Conkey wrote:
rdrurypi wrote:
Gearne, Scott, Shoei

The Shop

OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
10/31/2020 5:26pm
Conkey wrote:
rdrurypi wrote:
I am certain he gets paid someway or another for wearing his family's line of gear
numbers
10/31/2020 5:28pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I'd guessthat Malcolm got a decent base and really good bonus structure. He was SOLID at the SLC rounds (With the exception of SLC 4) and...
I'd guessthat Malcolm got a decent base and really good bonus structure. He was SOLID at the SLC rounds (With the exception of SLC 4) and he's by far the fastest guy of all the riders that were avail...unless you're thinking they coulda got The Dunge?
Grinning
He looked solid through the corners his first day on the bike. Everything about Star Racing is Sexy.
rdrurypi
10/31/2020 5:31pm
Conkey wrote:
rdrurypi wrote:
OR Racer46 wrote:
I am certain he gets paid someway or another for wearing his family's line of gear
I saw an interview I believe with swapmoto that he was expected to wear the brand and he does not get paid. I’m assuming that gets the use of the Cali home, vehicles and he lives at the family compound. He probably is financially tied to it as well.
RalphS
11/1/2020 2:31am
TeamGreen wrote:
I'd guessthat Malcolm got a decent base and really good bonus structure. He was SOLID at the SLC rounds (With the exception of SLC 4) and...
I'd guessthat Malcolm got a decent base and really good bonus structure. He was SOLID at the SLC rounds (With the exception of SLC 4) and he's by far the fastest guy of all the riders that were avail...unless you're thinking they coulda got The Dunge?
Grinning
numbers wrote:
He looked solid through the corners his first day on the bike. Everything about Star Racing is Sexy.
right, protesting is so sexy
Pingu527
11/11/2020 1:14pm
RalphS wrote:
EVERY SINGLE CENT!!!!!! https://t.co/QIXlWiYpW9— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 28, 2020 Lebron James responding to "Mookie worth every penny" Star says he's right. I wonder how...

Lebron James responding to "Mookie worth every penny" Star says he's right.

I wonder how much money is Yami saving after the changes that now they can afford these many riders.
Can we get Lebron on a dirtbike? that sounds goofier than Marshawn Lynch
outerlimits
11/11/2020 1:20pm
Why does everyone think they have more riders. Mookie was to replace Plessinger so I thought due to his wrist injury and in 250's they have 5 guys on bikes just like they always have.
aeffertz
11/11/2020 1:25pm
Why does everyone think they have more riders. Mookie was to replace Plessinger so I thought due to his wrist injury and in 250's they have...
Why does everyone think they have more riders. Mookie was to replace Plessinger so I thought due to his wrist injury and in 250's they have 5 guys on bikes just like they always have.
Name another team with 8 riders on it...
yz133rider
11/11/2020 1:27pm
Why does everyone think they have more riders. Mookie was to replace Plessinger so I thought due to his wrist injury and in 250's they have...
Because now all the riders are under stars tent. Yes same amount of yamahas, but the Yamaha factory bikes weren’t under stars control...
outerlimits
11/11/2020 3:56pm
aeffertz wrote:
Name another team with 8 riders on it...
Well, if we want to be honest with ourselves, with all the different colored Ktms now, there are about 7-8 450 riders spread between orange, white, and red along with another 6-7 on 250's.
11/11/2020 5:40pm
I’m a literal huge Mookie fan. I really want him to do well and I am also stoked he has a ride even if it’s only for SX.
But am I the only guy that’s worried about the Yamaha? Seems like a bike that’s got huge HP and hard to ride. I hate to say it, but I am envisaging big hole shots, destroyed woops and massive stacks.
I sincerely hope I am wrong.
I hope and wish for nothing but the best. Go the Mook!
Zycki11
11/11/2020 6:21pm
Joel Spoor wrote:
I’m a literal huge Mookie fan. I really want him to do well and I am also stoked he has a ride even if it’s only...
I’m a literal huge Mookie fan. I really want him to do well and I am also stoked he has a ride even if it’s only for SX.
But am I the only guy that’s worried about the Yamaha? Seems like a bike that’s got huge HP and hard to ride. I hate to say it, but I am envisaging big hole shots, destroyed woops and massive stacks.
I sincerely hope I am wrong.
I hope and wish for nothing but the best. Go the Mook!
Watch PulpMX, Keefer, or RacerX test on the factory bike. It’s not the bike it is good. Star will do very well with setting it up.

Post a reply to: Mookie to Star Racing

The Latest