Mookie deleted Instagram pic with James

IceMan446
9/5/2017 12:23am
dennis2611 wrote:
Sadly this seems to be true, but how is it possible that there isn't a single sponsor pushing him to make a statement or a press...
Sadly this seems to be true, but how is it possible that there isn't a single sponsor pushing him to make a statement or a press reslease..?

Companies like Red Bull, Suzuki, Bell or Seven should at least send out a statement or something
Being that he isn't signed to team Suzuki they wouldn't force him to do anything.

And he can still have his personal sponsors wether he is retired or not. So no need to put out anything on their behalf.

He doesn't have to put out anything or say anything to anyone. It's his choice and if that's how he chooses to go out, that's his choice.

IceMan446
9/5/2017 12:27am
I love how people say James isn't relevant yet last year we had WEEKLY threads on how he would do each weekend and almost all of...
I love how people say James isn't relevant yet last year we had WEEKLY threads on how he would do each weekend and almost all of them were 3 pagers. We got to the point where we had DAILY stewart threads yet James isn't relevant...I'm sure whenever James announces something we will have 36 threads a week on him. James will always be relevant
Turbojez wrote:
You consider what a bunch of bored people talk about a good gauge, as to how relevant somebody is? Sorry to break it to you, but...
You consider what a bunch of bored people talk about a good gauge, as to how relevant somebody is?
Sorry to break it to you, but that would mean the most relevant things in the world are: ordering pizzas, taking naps, torquing sprocket bolts (this one is actually true) and being pumped, not pumped or anything.

Stewarts became completely irrelevant for the motocross world. There are other guys out there racing you know.
JS was a great athlete, but he's not anymore. Time to come to terms with it.
People will talk about them from time to time but that doesn't make them relevant for the game. Views count doesn't change that, MX fans are just curious and it doesn't take a lot of effort to click a thread title.
Much ty.
If that dude showed up and stood under a pink ez-up with street clothes on at any supercross he would have more people lined up wanting his autograph than any other rider.

Don't kid yourself, he is still relevant.
Turbojez
9/5/2017 1:57am
IceMan446 wrote:
If that dude showed up and stood under a pink ez-up with street clothes on at any supercross he would have more people lined up wanting...
If that dude showed up and stood under a pink ez-up with street clothes on at any supercross he would have more people lined up wanting his autograph than any other rider.

Most probably, but that is beacuse he's a legend of the sport, not because he's still relevant. He wouldn't change a thing in MX or SX standings ( I mean top 5), hence why I call him irrelevant for MX/SX.
Yes, he's an icon, but hes a FORMER racer.
Don't get me wrong, I'm as far from being a hater as possible, would love to see him out there on the track as well as some of you, but it seems to me that most of SX fans have a hard time accepting the fact that JS is over it and doesn't GAF anymore.

The Shop

kkawboy14
9/5/2017 2:49am
I love how people say James isn't relevant yet last year we had WEEKLY threads on how he would do each weekend and almost all of...
I love how people say James isn't relevant yet last year we had WEEKLY threads on how he would do each weekend and almost all of them were 3 pagers. We got to the point where we had DAILY stewart threads yet James isn't relevant...I'm sure whenever James announces something we will have 36 threads a week on him. James will always be relevant
Turbojez wrote:
You consider what a bunch of bored people talk about a good gauge, as to how relevant somebody is? Sorry to break it to you, but...
You consider what a bunch of bored people talk about a good gauge, as to how relevant somebody is?
Sorry to break it to you, but that would mean the most relevant things in the world are: ordering pizzas, taking naps, torquing sprocket bolts (this one is actually true) and being pumped, not pumped or anything.

Stewarts became completely irrelevant for the motocross world. There are other guys out there racing you know.
People will talk about them from time to time but that doesn't make them relevant for the game. Views count doesn't change that, MX fans are just curious and it doesn't take a lot of effort to click a thread title.
Much ty.
IceMan446 wrote:
If that dude showed up and stood under a pink ez-up with street clothes on at any supercross he would have more people lined up wanting...

The same could be said about Windham! But how "relevant" is he to mx?
9/5/2017 5:40am
Sideways wrote:
Thanks for the pic! Well i guess it wasnt james. I wonder why he removed it then.
Maybe because he's not going to be #27 but more likely #48, 49, 50 ish.

OP is a classic example of first hand witness reports actually often times missing crucial details or even replacing them with made up details. Yet in our courts eye witness testimony is held nearly, if not as high as a "smoking gun".
aeffertz
9/5/2017 7:56pm
Why do people think James needs to race in order for the Seven gear brand to stay in business/be relevant?
9/5/2017 8:28pm
Turbojez wrote:

Much ty.
IceMan446 wrote:

Thank you sir
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
9/5/2017 8:41pm
aeffertz wrote:
Why do people think James needs to race in order for the Seven gear brand to stay in business/be relevant?
Ive said this many times. Good business acumen would have planned for this, from the start, as a crucial element. Its not a matter of "if" but "when". Planning the success of a company based on active participation is a recipe for failure. Getting it started (through participation of its main tie in) and then entrenching the brand on its own merit is tantamount for long term success.
jsleeds
9/5/2017 10:51pm
As a mookie fan it's frustrating that every thread turns into a James thread.
9/5/2017 11:49pm
aeffertz wrote:
Because that is all they have based their relevance on so far in their very limited history as a brand.
jemcee
9/6/2017 12:20am
aeffertz wrote:
kzizok wrote:
Ive said this many times. Good business acumen would have planned for this, from the start, as a crucial element. Its not a matter of "if"...
Ive said this many times. Good business acumen would have planned for this, from the start, as a crucial element. Its not a matter of "if" but "when". Planning the success of a company based on active participation is a recipe for failure. Getting it started (through participation of its main tie in) and then entrenching the brand on its own merit is tantamount for long term success.
I figured that was why they went so big in the amateur scene (also prob cheaper), it seems every second kid is wearing seven.. Get em young and all that stuff
9/6/2017 12:33am
jemcee wrote:
I figured that was why they went so big in the amateur scene (also prob cheaper), it seems every second kid is wearing seven.. Get em...
I figured that was why they went so big in the amateur scene (also prob cheaper), it seems every second kid is wearing seven.. Get em young and all that stuff
Lots of newer companies go big in amateur endorsements. It is way, way easier to give away stuff than to sell it.

Post a reply to: Mookie deleted Instagram pic with James

The Latest