Mookie any updates ?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2022 9:46 AM

Anyone heard anything ? Will he join the rest of the 450’ boys this summer ??
ML anything ??

|

6/24/2022 9:58 AM

The smart money says you wont see him until SX starts in Jan.

|

6/24/2022 10:02 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

The smart money says you wont see him until SX starts in Jan.

I know that’s looking likely, but I really hope we get to see him outdoors this year.

|

6/24/2022 10:13 AM

no one wants to do outdoors. Cooper aint got any issues, he just dont wanna ride outdoors. I thought he "got paid to win?"

|

6/24/2022 10:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2022 10:16 AM

Both Mookie and the defending champ Ferrandis have injuries that probably require some rehab: typically a month or two. And we are near that mark since SX.

I'd like to see both racing, but it just doesn't seem in the cards.

|

6/25/2022 10:25 AM

3rdgearpinned wrote:

no one wants to do outdoors. Cooper aint got any issues, he just dont wanna ride outdoors. I thought he "got paid to win?"

Oh he's still winning.... just at chicken lips, not the nats....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

6/25/2022 12:41 PM

DEMONDAVE wrote:

Anyone heard anything ? Will he join the rest of the 450’ boys this summer ??
ML anything ??

This summer? I place high odds that we never see Mookie at an outdoor national for the rest of his career. If he wanted to. He would. There's a reason guys like Dungey and Tomac are the elite of the elite. Kind of the same reason they say US soccer will never be great, professionally. They're great players, yes. Elite. But they can't beat players that became who they are b/c it was their only way "out." James dealt with that, and achieved everything he could. Left some on the table? Maybe. But he won everything once or more. Malcolm did not have to. Does not have to. Good for him, and I hope he enjoys every day he has on Earth. He's doing it his way. I can't criticize that. But yes, I'd certainly love to see his talent on the outdoor tracks. That's just out of selfishness though, b/c I enjoy watching the man ride and I think his talent would shine outdoors. /soapbox

|

6/25/2022 12:45 PM

He injured knee during SX season, was back at it next weekend. Then Barcia cleaned him out reinjuring his knee and now 2 months later he is not racing yet?

|

6/25/2022 12:46 PM

jbrow125 wrote:

This summer? I place high odds that we never see Mookie at an outdoor national for the rest of his career. If he wanted to. He ...more

Bro do you even fragmented sentence?

|

6/25/2022 1:07 PM

tek14 wrote:

He injured knee during SX season, was back at it next weekend. Then Barcia cleaned him out reinjuring his knee and now 2 ...more

Supercross takes priority these days if you don’t know

|

6/25/2022 1:07 PM

ForToo wrote:

Bro do you even fragmented sentence?

I know. Punctuation hurts. lol

|

6/25/2022 2:12 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

Both Mookie and the defending champ Ferrandis have injuries that probably require some rehab: typically a month or two. And we ...more

I bet Ferrandis wants to be out there for sure. That guy has to be pissed currently.

|