Montreal results

mxracer_131
9/15/2019 8:13am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2019 10:21pm
Good weekend for deano taking the win mookie 2nd and brayton 3rd
|
Racer111
9/15/2019 8:16am
Why post this? A lot of people are waiting for the race to pop up online.
mxracer_131
9/15/2019 8:39am
Racer111 wrote:
Dont look then it's pretty simple ....
Johnny Ringo
9/15/2019 8:40am
Racer111 wrote:
Don’t click on a thread titled “results” then

The Shop

Racer111
9/15/2019 8:51am
Racer111 wrote:
Don’t post the results. Half ass SX fans like yourself that don’t care to watch look at the results all you want. Purposely trying to spoil it for everyone else just so you can try and be cool is not really cool. You’ve probably been a member for a week.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2019 8:52am
You can read more about it and look at a few pictures HERE if you're interested.

They had issues with the satellite truck so the races only went live on Fox Sports Racing after the first set of races were completed.

Video will be uploaded later.
Ray_MXS
9/15/2019 8:55am
Racer111 wrote:
Don’t post the results. Half ass SX fans like yourself that don’t care to watch look at the results all you want. Purposely trying to spoil...
Don’t post the results. Half ass SX fans like yourself that don’t care to watch look at the results all you want. Purposely trying to spoil it for everyone else just so you can try and be cool is not really cool. You’ve probably been a member for a week.
For christ sake the title says "RESULTS".

If you click on it it's your own damn fault.

OP did 100% the correct thing and didn't spoil anything in the title.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2019 8:57am
Racer111 wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
Don’t post the results. Half ass SX fans like yourself that don’t care to watch look at the results all you want. Purposely trying to spoil...
Ringo's been here since 2016. He also has a point. It's in the thread title without spoilers so if you don't want to know the results it's simple, don't click on the thread.

Also, don't look at social media or any MX websites.

Shit gets posted everywhere so if you're afraid to know the outcome before seeing it, stay off the internet. Problem solved.
mxracer_131
9/15/2019 9:03am
Racer111 wrote:
You're right I'm a outdoors fan for sure half ass crybabys like you are why supercross is the bigger part of our sport now so you can go sit your soft ass in a stadium to watch the race instead of going out in the great outdoors. Go cry someplace else
KX500
9/15/2019 9:04am
The world we live in.

It is absolutely somebody else's fault, if I don't want to know the results, yet I click on something that that says 'Results'!
TeamGreen
9/15/2019 9:05am
The thread title says "Montreal results".

Then, angry poeple click on it...apparently just to make themselves angrier) & they see, hell, they READ the results. They read the results...IN A THREAD TITLED MONTREAL..."RESULTS".
Then, of-course...They Rant.

Food for thought: don't go near anything titled "Montreal" if ya don't wanna know and if ya truly "can't take it".
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2019 9:08am
TeamGreen wrote:
The thread title says "Montreal results". Then, angry poeple click on it...apparently just to make themselves angrier) & they see, hell, they READ the results. They...

Then, angry poeple click on it...apparently just to make themselves angrier) & they see, hell, they READ the results. They read the results...IN A THREAD TITLED MONTREAL..."RESULTS".

Food for thought: don't go near anything titled "Montreal" if ya don't wanna know and if ya truly "can't take it".
LOL. Can't fix stupid.
mxracer_131
9/15/2019 9:11am
TeamGreen wrote:
The thread title says "Montreal results". Then, angry poeple click on it...apparently just to make themselves angrier) & they see, hell, they READ the results. They...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
LOL. Can't fix stupid.
Never ever no matter how bad we try
Racer111
9/15/2019 9:12am
TeamGreen wrote:

I didn’t look at the results. As if others have pointed out many times, give it a couple days to post results. I’ve accidentally clicked on the wrong thread before and I know others have. It’s easy to do on a phone.

Op, if you really hate SX so much, why bother posting results about it? Why aren’t you out riding in the great outdoors? Tongue
Ray_MXS
9/15/2019 9:20am
Racer111 wrote:
I didn’t look at the results. As if others have pointed out many times, give it a couple days to post results. I’ve accidentally clicked on...
I didn’t look at the results. As if others have pointed out many times, give it a couple days to post results. I’ve accidentally clicked on the wrong thread before and I know others have. It’s easy to do on a phone.

Op, if you really hate SX so much, why bother posting results about it? Why aren’t you out riding in the great outdoors? Tongue
You should probably go laid down for a bit.

Go watch some Bob Ross.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2019 9:20am
TeamGreen wrote:

Racer111 wrote:
I didn’t look at the results. As if others have pointed out many times, give it a couple days to post results. I’ve accidentally clicked on...

In an age where people demand to know things immediately you want someone to wait a couple days to post the results?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not the 80's anymore. Internet makes posting things in real time a thing.

Adapt or get left behind.
mxracer_131
9/15/2019 9:23am
I'm not here to argue I was just trying to be helpful as sometimes I seek results here if I didnt happen to catch something out of the country. I'm a fan of motocross and supercross
Johnny Ringo
9/15/2019 9:25am
Racer111 wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
OP wasn’t purposely spoiling anything. He was posting results from last nights race on a motocross message board.

I’d say you’re the half assed fan for not consuming this info in real time like the rest of us.

Don’t want this info? Get off your phone and go outside.
Tuna
9/15/2019 9:37am
I'm not here to argue I was just trying to be helpful as sometimes I seek results here if I didnt happen to catch something out...
I'm not here to argue I was just trying to be helpful as sometimes I seek results here if I didnt happen to catch something out of the country. I'm a fan of motocross and supercross
Fuck the guy complaining. Thanks for posting the results.
TeamGreen
9/15/2019 9:41am Edited Date/Time 9/15/2019 9:42am
TeamGreen wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
In an age where people demand to know things immediately you want someone to wait a couple days to post the results? Sorry to burst your...
In an age where people demand to know things immediately you want someone to wait a couple days to post the results?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not the 80's anymore. Internet makes posting things in real time a thing.

Adapt or get left behind.
Yo, Mav, do me a favor?

Use your super-psychic powers and find where I've EVER said I DON'T like Supercross?! (Isn't that implied in 111's post?)

Btw, thanks for your usual excellent up-to-date threads on all things Canadian Moto!

As you know, Matt had surgery after Walton and it was a gamble to race last-night. His results may not seem great to some, but...I'd humbly suggest they get a plate bolted across their collarbone and race 3 weeks later & then get back to us!
Grinning

And, Mav, let me know when and where you'd like to attend any Moto race. We'll get ya set-up with some good access and hospitality.

Manny
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2019 9:49am
TeamGreen wrote:
Yo, Mav, do me a favor? Use your super-psychic powers and find where I've EVER said I DON'T like Supercross?! (Isn't that implied in 111's post?)...
Yo, Mav, do me a favor?

Use your super-psychic powers and find where I've EVER said I DON'T like Supercross?! (Isn't that implied in 111's post?)

Btw, thanks for your usual excellent up-to-date threads on all things Canadian Moto!

As you know, Matt had surgery after Walton and it was a gamble to race last-night. His results may not seem great to some, but...I'd humbly suggest they get a plate bolted across their collarbone and race 3 weeks later & then get back to us!
Grinning

And, Mav, let me know when and where you'd like to attend any Moto race. We'll get ya set-up with some good access and hospitality.

Manny
Racer111 didn't say you didn't like SX. He was referring to mxracer_131 who started the thread.

As for Matt, he did pretty well given the circumstances. He should be better for round 2.

Hopefully he has a better 2020 season.

Just an observation on my part but looks like Thompson threw in the towel with 1 lap to go. I think he could have held off Malcolm for the final lap.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
9/15/2019 10:01am
Racer111 wrote:
It literally says RESULTS. Why would you open it up if you didnt want to see the RESULTS? And then complain?

gt80rider
9/15/2019 10:03am Edited Date/Time 9/15/2019 10:04am
Racer111 wrote:
Lol.... Ummmmm... I don't think this guy got the memo that people come here to SEE results asap after an event..... The memo also says.. if you are a Moto fan and do NOT want to see results, stay off Moto forums....

Oh and... Hell yes Deano!!! Nice ride! Congrats to Mookie, dude was freakn Flying!
TeamGreen
9/15/2019 10:05am
Racer111 wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
Lol.... Ummmmm... I don't think this guy got the memo that people come here to SEE results asap after an event..... The memo also says.. if...
Lol.... Ummmmm... I don't think this guy got the memo that people come here to SEE results asap after an event..... The memo also says.. if you are a Moto fan and do NOT want to see results, stay off Moto forums....

Oh and... Hell yes Deano!!! Nice ride! Congrats to Mookie, dude was freakn Flying!
BOOM!
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/15/2019 2:15pm
Racer111 wrote:

It’s someone else's fault you “clicked the wrong thread”? Fuck outta heeeere
NewOldSchool
9/15/2019 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2019 2:41pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

So everyone should alter their forum discussion to suit you? Self centered much?
kkawboy14
9/15/2019 2:30pm
......maybe take a nap and order a pizza!
9/15/2019 2:30pm
I clicked on this thread with hopes of seeing the results, and much like the thread title says, I saw them. Thank you OP
TeamGreen
9/15/2019 2:31pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
......maybe take a nap and order a pizza!
Not that it really matters...
Helda
9/15/2019 3:07pm
I actually came on here to find the results, thanks to the OP for posting.

Post a reply to: Montreal results

The Latest