Montreal TV?

MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
9/15/2018 3:20pm
Is there any where to stream or watch the race tonight/tomorrow?
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2018 3:20pm
MxKing809 wrote:
No. All explained in the Montreal thread.

Live timing only.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
9/15/2018 3:23pm
MxKing809 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Live timing only.
Bummer.

Should have fished through that one first. No Vital Links or anything for the race, so I figured the odds weren’t looking good.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2018 3:26pm
MxKing809 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Live timing only.
MxKing809 wrote:
Bummer.

Should have fished through that one first. No Vital Links or anything for the race, so I figured the odds weren’t looking good.
Agreed, it sucks. There was originally no live timing so at least we got that now.

Won't be broadcasted anywhere but French television in Canada at later dates and it also won't be on YouTube due to broadcasting rights.

Maybe next year if the event is a success.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
9/15/2018 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2018 3:32pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Live timing only.
MxKing809 wrote:
Bummer.

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Agreed, it sucks. There was originally no live timing so at least we got that now. Won't be broadcasted anywhere but French television in Canada at...
Agreed, it sucks. There was originally no live timing so at least we got that now.

Won't be broadcasted anywhere but French television in Canada at later dates and it also won't be on YouTube due to broadcasting rights.

I get they need butts in the seats to make a profit.... but they are missing out on a wide open weekend that would have quite a few US fans glued to the live stream.

I can’t imagine their French only broadcast rights were lucrative enough to cut out all live feeds and restrict any upload thereafter.

The Shop

three9zero
9/15/2018 3:34pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Bummer.

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Agreed, it sucks. There was originally no live timing so at least we got that now. Won't be broadcasted anywhere but French television in Canada at...

MxKing809 wrote:
I get they need butts in the seats to make a profit.... but they are missing out on a wide open weekend that would have quite...
I get they need butts in the seats to make a profit.... but they are missing out on a wide open weekend that would have quite a few US fans glued to the live stream.

I can’t imagine their French only broadcast rights were lucrative enough to cut out all live feeds and restrict any upload thereafter.
Agree'd. Tunnel vision marketing skills.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2018 3:36pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Bummer.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:
I get they need butts in the seats to make a profit.... but they are missing out on a wide open weekend that would have quite...

I was told they're shopping for an international broadcaster to purchase the rights but I don't see that going well either. Broadcast is in French only and there's only so many places in the world where French is spoken.

Broadcast should have been filmed in both French and English.

I hope they learn from it.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
9/15/2018 4:15pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
I was told they're shopping for an international broadcaster to purchase the rights but I don't see that going well either. Broadcast is in French only...
I was told they're shopping for an international broadcaster to purchase the rights but I don't see that going well either. Broadcast is in French only and there's only so many places in the world where French is spoken.

Well, throw Weege a buffet coupon and he’ll probably voice over a broadcast for english viewers - it’ll just be delayed until SX season when no one cares.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/15/2018 4:29pm
MxKing809 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
I was told they're shopping for an international broadcaster to purchase the rights but I don't see that going well either. Broadcast is in French only...

MxKing809 wrote:
Well, throw Weege a buffet coupon and he’ll probably voice over a broadcast for english viewers - it’ll just be delayed until SX season when no...
Well, throw Weege a buffet coupon and he’ll probably voice over a broadcast for english viewers - it’ll just be delayed until SX season when no one cares.
Lol. Not a bad idea. I'm hoping someone will record it and upload it to YouTube.

I'm sure it'll get taken down but as long as I get to watch it once I don't care after that. I'll keep an eye out for it once it airs on TV.

Even if it's in French, racing is racing and people can understand what's happening. That's what counts anyways.

Post a reply to: Montreal TV?

The Latest