Montreal Supercross Returns

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/17/2018 9:36am
crockett wrote:
how does this weekend effect the overall canadian points standings. Im pretty sure its coming down between colton and faccioti. hoping for Colt to win the...
how does this weekend effect the overall canadian points standings. Im pretty sure its coming down between colton and faccioti. hoping for Colt to win the 100k so this weekend looks like it didn't help that, although an impressive ride from both guys.
In regards to the points I touch on it in my long post posted above. In short it's no different than an injured rider coming back halfway through a season and start scoring points. It for sure shook things up a bit but fortunately it was just for that round.

As for the Rockstar Energy Triple Crown 100k bonus payout, it will go down between Thompson and Facciotti.

Before the Montreal SX Thompson had a 5 point lead over Facciotti in the Triple Crown Standings. He did extend his lead but I'm not sure by how much. I'd have to look at the points and calculate it since it hasn't been updated yet.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/17/2018 9:43am
During the rider meeting they say no championship point for the international guy for this race because they been invited and they dont want them to...
During the rider meeting they say no championship point for the international guy for this race because they been invited and they dont want them to change the outcome of the championship.
Are you 100% sure on that? I thought they just wanted good clean racing so not to disrupt the series regulars points.

If that's the case then Goerke scored maximum points even though he finished 3rd overall on the night. Thompson would get points for 2nd and Colton would receive points for 3rd.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/17/2018 10:05am
crockett wrote:
how does this weekend effect the overall canadian points standings. Im pretty sure its coming down between colton and faccioti. hoping for Colt to win the...
how does this weekend effect the overall canadian points standings. Im pretty sure its coming down between colton and faccioti. hoping for Colt to win the 100k so this weekend looks like it didn't help that, although an impressive ride from both guys.
If what Clark_Griswold said is accurate and the invited riders did not score any points the new points standings for the Triple Crown Series after the Montreal Supercross would be the following

1- Cole Thompson 656pts. (+7)
2- Colton Facciotti 649pts. (-7)
3- Matt Goerke 601pts. (-55)

If the invited riders scored points the new points standings for the Triple Crown Series would be the following

1- Cole Thompson 652pts. (+8)
2- Colton Facciotti 644 pts. (-8)
3- Matt Goerke 596pts. (-56)
jbrown15
9/17/2018 12:38pm
crockett wrote:
Colton and Faccioti? Do you mean Colton Faccioti?

The Shop

9/17/2018 12:40pm
crockett wrote:
jbrown15 wrote:
Colton and Faccioti? Do you mean Colton Faccioti?
I actually think he means Cole and Facciotti. As in Cole Thompson.

Post a reply to: Montreal Supercross Returns

The Latest